John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Again, can I ask someone to take a look at this thing I'm writing. It's for the John/Teyla Thing-A-Thon.

Anyone, really, would be a help.
    Sure I'll take a look, not sure I'll be much help at the mo though

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Again, can I ask someone to take a look at this thing I'm writing. It's for the John/Teyla Thing-A-Thon.

Anyone, really, would be a help.
      I'll take a lookie! *grin*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        I'll take a lookie! *grin*
        Haha you're not allowed
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Sure I'll take a look, not sure I'll be much help at the mo though

Can you send me an email and i'll send it to you? It has flashbacks in italics that I can't be bothered trying to fix on Gateword

([email protected])
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          I prefer not I wouldn't want you became all blue Join us in the happy world. (I don't hold my breath neither on this point nevertheless )
          Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
          Waves.........
          LOL. I promise not to turn blue.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Alright thought I share it in here too since I saw this on the whump thread just a short while ago...

Pics out on the epi The Seed.. and yes there is something for both Teyla and John fans 2 pics on John, and 1 clear one of Teyla there is another one with her fuzzy in the background...

Teyla
          http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0002.jpg

John
          http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0005.jpg
          http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0006.jpg

And the rest can be found here
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374
          AHHHHH!!!!
          You should put a warning on one of those John cap.
          Spoiler:
          I whumper heart just skipped a beat.
          And obviously Paul lied when he said saving "her".

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Scifan X-Men
          Spoiler:
          Agree, i was not a fan of the ending as well and in general, the story. The cure and Dark Phoenix had GREAT possibilities and could have been seperate movies in themselves but they crunched them all together in one movie that they rushed through a lot of things that could have been done a lot better. But what i liked about The Last Stand was the affects, getting some great mutant battles and finally really showcase there powers!. I'm sorry, i didn't like Storm in the first two movies, they really weren't showing us what Storm can really do.

I did see Iron Man and loved it!!!!. I can't wait for the sequel!.

Wow, Rachel looks good after having a baby!..at least from the picture, her body looks good!.

I know the Whumpers must be happy seeing
          Spoiler:
          John in the infirmary! LOL!
          OT:
          Spoiler:
          ITA: They did rush it. I wish the did more with Storm to and some of the other characters, but I do like how Storm looked in the last movie though.

I know it will be 2 years before the sequel, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Plus they are getting Thor, Captain America and Avenger Movies ready too.

I know. My heart skipped a beat.

Comment

Can you send me an email and i'll send it to you? It has flashbacks in italics that I can't be bothered trying to fix on Gateword

([email protected])
            Sent

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            ITA: They did rush it. I wish the did more with Storm to and some of the other characters, but I do like how Storm looked in the last movie though.
            ITA
            Spoiler:
            The totally rushed it, there was no development at all! The only thing I liked in the film was when Iceman turned to ice

Comment

Sent

ITA
              Spoiler:
              The totally rushed it, there was no development at all! The only thing I liked in the film was when Iceman turned to ice

Hee hee. That was cool to see Bobby do that.

I need some honest feedback.

Spoiler:
              What do you think about me doing a continuation story to Our Time with JT retelling stories from the drawings in the book.

Comment

I need some honest feedback.

Spoiler:
                What do you think about me doing a continuation story to Our Time with JT retelling stories from the drawings in the book.
                Umm haven't read it yet! It's next on my fic list, I'm reading The Trials by MrsB at the mo

Comment

Umm haven't read it yet! It's next on my fic list, I'm reading The Trials by MrsB at the mo

NP Cazz.

Ohhhh.That is an awesome fic. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Round Robin numero uno
                    Spoiler:
                    It was a quiet day in the Gate room of Atlantis,which was very rare.Chuck and a few other technicians were working away in the control centre,while Colonel Carter was in her office catching up on some paperwork that she had been needing to finish.

Suddenly the gate activated,Colonel Carter came out of her office.

“We have and incoming wormhole,” Chuck said.

“Do we have an IDC?” replied Carter.

“Not yet,” Chuck answered.

“Wait.....It's Rodney's IDC,” said Chuck.

“Open the iris,” Carter ordered,concern showing on her face.Why would they be returning earlier than expected?

A few seconds later Sheppard and Teyla came through the gate talking very animatedly,then Ronon and Rodney followed a few seconds later.

“Look Teyla,I'm sorry but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time.”

Teyla turned to look at John. “I told you not to interfere.”

“I couldn't just stand back a...” John didn't get a chance to finish.

Teyla at this point was starting to get a little angry. “It wasn't your place Colonel,when it comes to the trade agreements for my people I am in charge.”

Uh oh this can't be good...she used my rank, John thought.

Now John was starting to raise his voice. “Look you're a member of my team and it's my duty to see that everyone is ok.”

“I do not need you or anyone else to take care of me,I can take care of myself.I survived long before you were even in this galaxy.”

Carter was about to step in after she made her way down the stairs but one look from Rodney and she changed her mind.

Teyla continued “I let you come along to this meeting Colonel,it wasn't one of your missions,you weren't in charge....This was an Athosian matter.”

“Well I'll know better the next time then,won't I?” replied John trying to lighten the mood a bit but Teyla was having none of it.

“There won't be a next time Colonel because you won't be there,” exclaimed Teyla.

John turned to her a little surprised. “Aww come on Teyla,that's a bit...”

“NO, JOHN” Teyla shouted “I think it will be better if I leave.”

“Fine,leave then,” John huffed not realising she meant leave Atlantis.

Teyla looked up at him a little surprised and hurt but quickly hid it before anyone else saw it and with that she walked off towards her quarters,Then John went storming off in the other direction.

After they both left Carter turned to Rodney and Ronon and asked them what that was all about.

“I have no idea,” replied a confused Rodney. “We weren't there when Teyla was conducting trade negotiations.”

Everlovin,your up next
                    Love it Linda! The smilie at the start is so cute.
                    Can't wait for the next part!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    My shortest fic ever....but all for Mrs. B..sorry it's so late, Mrs. B..but ever since the Friday of your B-day, I had trouble getting online and then I Lost my internet all together after a thunderstorm and loads of work anyways that kept me out of reach...but I didn't get my internet back till Friday anyways...but I had this for a long time and I modified it just for you...and made a banner...

Hope you like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4292447/1/Condemned
                    The WP is beautiful and so is the fic! Well done.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Wow, Rachel looks good after having a baby!..at least from the picture, her body looks good!.

I know the Whumpers must be happy seeing
                    Spoiler:
                    John in the infirmary! LOL!
                    Doesn't she look wonderful!
                    And yes, us whumpers are very excited
                    sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh.That is an awesome fic. Enjoy.
                      I am

Sent reply Laura!

Comment

It's OT, but I made a Weir sig.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Finally got around to reading your RR Linda.....great start..
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Very Nice Hun
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i made this but i hate it
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Beautiful!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Great work Donna!

Comment

Working...
                                X