No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an OT question - the new features are kind of confusing me... why do some people have + signs next to their names under the thread?

And, what's with the JT group? Is that just another thread? ???
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      I have an OT question - the new features are kind of confusing me... why do some people have + signs next to their names under the thread?

And, what's with the JT group? Is that just another thread? ???
      I think the people that have a + by their name are on your friends list?

And the group thing I'm not really sure about either. . .
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        I think the people that have a + by their name are on your friends list?

And the group thing I'm not really sure about either. . .
        Ohhhhhhh... thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhhh... thanks!
          You're welcome. . . though I just made that up. Not sure if it's really what the + thing stands for.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            I can understand Jason wanting to leave.. the writers give him a few crumbs and I'm not surprised he is getting fed up with Ronon's character. If only the tpb could dish out screentime equally between them and not keep letting McKay hog all the limelight... I am really going off Rodney more and more at the moment and am not looking forward to the Shrine at all.

Though we don't even know if we will get a season 6 yet and if we do Jason will be in it so I think 2 more years of any of them is pretty positive at this stage and a lot could happen between then to make Jason change his mind.. hopefully..
            Maybe this is the kick up the backside TPB need to remember other characters so that they don't lose their cast!

Plus thoughts of S7 are like a year and a half away, who know how Jason will feel about it by then.

I know, isn't it exciting!?
            Spoiler:
            I was just happy he answered a JT question (even if it was in French ) and that it was a firm 'oui' And then John/baby moments too! Woot! Someone needs to ask what the baby will be called... MrsB? Since he loves you so much?
            Spoiler:
            Aye, there was no 'maybe', 'possibly', 'we'll see' it was a yes!!! Good point about the baby's name, we'll keep chipping away at JM and get the info we want

You're welcome. . . though I just made that up. Not sure if it's really what the + thing stands for.
            That's what I took it to mean!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Why? I thought you hated it. . .

Thanks Cazz

Thanks - and I love the sig!!

Awesome sig WL!
              Thanks TF
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I am dancing around my room right now! Check this out

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54491

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Cooool!!! *bounces*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

That has to be a joke. Seriously. I would love it - like seriously a LOT, but that is just so out there. I would love it though... You can just imagine
                    Spoiler:
                    the boys in suits and Teyla wearing an amazing cocktail dress, and John teaching Teyla how to play craps or roulette or something. It would be so cool.

And I'm now even more excited for Broken Ties now I know that Ronon is going to take the enzyme again... and beat up John! That will be so amazing. Ronon will be so upset about it... and John probably won't be too happy either.
                    sigpic

Comment

That has to be a joke. Seriously. I would love it - like seriously a LOT, but that is just so out there. I would love it though... You can just imagine
                      Spoiler:
                      the boys in suits and Teyla wearing an amazing cocktail dress, and John teaching Teyla how to play craps or roulette or something. It would be so cool.

And I'm now even more excited for Broken Ties now I know that Ronon is going to take the enzyme again... and beat up John! That will be so amazing. Ronon will be so upset about it... and John probably won't be too happy either.
                      Spoiler:
                      SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

OT: Just spoke to my brother, back from NY! He bought me a Macy's bag Legend! And he told me that my cousin is going to be playing footie at Stamford Bridge next week

Comment

Saw that earlier on the Shep whump thread.... I think I'm getting my squee back for season 5... yay!!

Spoiler:
                        So, Shep whump, Ronon emotional whump, John bonding with the baby, and John and Teyla emotional scenes..what more could a girl ask for..
                        sigpic

Comment

More info!!!

Linkie: http://www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=935

Important exert:
                          Spoiler:
                          Another character who will be getting new outfits is Teyla Emmagan (played by Rachel Luttrell). Teyla is a beautiful and tough Athosian warrior and is also part of the Atlantis team. Her new costumes will show her character in various lights, including a romantic one.

"One of the first scenes that we shot this year was Teyla having dinner with Sheppard in a dream sequence and so we made her a little evening dress," said Halverson. "I won't tell you how it works out."

As for Teyla's dark side...

"Wait until you see [Episode] 508," Halverson said. "Teyla as a Wraith Queen. I love that costume."

Comment

Spoiler:
                            SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

OT: Just spoke to my brother, back from NY! He bought me a Macy's bag Legend! And he told me that my cousin is going to be playing footie at Stamford Bridge next week

OT - Why? How? COOL!!

More info!!!

Important exert:
                            Spoiler:
                            Another character who will be getting new outfits is Teyla Emmagan (played by Rachel Luttrell). Teyla is a beautiful and tough Athosian warrior and is also part of the Atlantis team. Her new costumes will show her character in various lights, including a romantic one.

"One of the first scenes that we shot this year was Teyla having dinner with Sheppard in a dream sequence and so we made her a little evening dress," said Halverson. "I won't tell you how it works out."

"Wait until you see [Episode] 508," Halverson said. "Teyla as a Wraith Queen. I love that costume."

OMG. OMG OMG OMG!!!

Blue, if that doesn't get you your squee back, nothing will.

Spoiler:
                            I wonder whose dream it is... I hope it's John's, since Teyla's already done the John-to-dinner-in-a-dream thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

More info!!!

Spoiler:

Important exert:
                              Spoiler:

Thanks Cazz!!
                              Spoiler:
                              "I won't tell you how it works out." Is anyone else taking that to mean something significant?

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Thanks MrsB for the update... I really think that season five is going to be a great John and Teyla year... I think we will get some good emotional moments between them resulting from season 4. I have a feeling that tptb are going to take the relationship forward this year..

I can understand Jason wanting to leave.. the writers give him a few crumbs and I'm not surprised he is getting fed up with Ronon's character. If only the tpb could dish out screentime equally between them and not keep letting McKay hog all the limelight... I am really going off Rodney more and more at the moment and am not looking forward to the Shrine at all.

Though we don't even know if we will get a season 6 yet and if we do Jason will be in it so I think 2 more years of any of them is pretty positive at this stage and a lot could happen between then to make Jason change his mind.. hopefully..

If anyone is participating in the fav eps game Conversion could do with some support... this is the episode that made me into a JT shipper... that kiss was just so passionate and awesome and its my fav JT moment..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53470&page=59

I know that John is not everyone's fav character here (gasp) but if he is, he could also do with some support in the fav character game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=101
                                Thanks Blue for POV and I'm getting more and more excited the more things become revealed.
                                I will try to vote later today. I'm trying to hurry up posting before I have to babysit.

Cheers, I got your review!

Thanks Sci, hope you're well!

I know, isn't it exciting!?
                                Spoiler:
                                I was just happy he answered a JT question (even if it was in French ) and that it was a firm 'oui' And then John/baby moments too! Woot! Someone needs to ask what the baby will be called... MrsB? Since he loves you so much?

Welcome!! Great Sheppard sig, btw!

Thanks Mayra!
                                Yes, I'm well Ruby. Thanks for asking.

More info!!!

Important exert:
                                Spoiler:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/36_11_1.gif
                                Thanks for the links. You are awesome Cazz!!!!!!!!!
                                I'll read the last one later.

I'll update ficlink later too, but here's a fic rec and MrsB's Chapter 3.

Wedj's: Paternity- Chapter 5

Forbidden Territory: Chapter 3

BBL

Comment

Working...
                                X