Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post

You are so sneaky and so hooked.
    hehe,um yup....See i don't do well under pressure...I'm better if i have time!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    hiya guys! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK 14 pages to read?!?!?! gee recover in bed after breaking my fever yesturday morning, OI! slow down gang! you are leaving me in the dust! *coughs* see?! *hugs everybody then tries to get a paragraph or two out onto He Is Mine*
    awwwww darn,i missed Kitty.......I hope my feline friend is doing better

Hey Teal'c!!

I know
    Spoiler:
    I will be totally lost if they go to season 7 and Jason isn't there.

As for the vid. That sounds great. I hope that you get some decent gifs for it.

It's way my bed time and I gotta go to bed.

Goodnight all.

Just posted this in Shep Whump thread
    Spoiler:
    Very nice sci!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Sorry but i only had a chance to do a really quick fly bye through the posts. just want to say, lovely artwork everyone!. I know i saw an x-men banner!!!...i love x-men!. I don't remember who mentioned it but i love the older cartoons of the x-men as well. As for the movies
    Spoiler:
    Don't want to step on anyones toes so all i'm going to say is that i liked all 3 of the movies. They all had things a liked and didn't like, although The Last Stand did have more things i didn't like than the first two BUT there where also a couple of things a loved better than the first two.
    Well that would be me and sci that said we liked the old cartoons better
    Spoiler:
    I liked the first movie best...I just wish they kept it more to the old cartoon and not changed it so much!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    My shortest fic ever....but all for Mrs. B..sorry it's so late, Mrs. B..but ever since the Friday of your B-day, I had trouble getting online and then I Lost my internet all together after a thunderstorm and loads of work anyways that kept me out of reach...but I didn't get my internet back till Friday anyways...but I had this for a long time and I modified it just for you...and made a banner...

Hope you like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4292447/1/Condemned
    Ooh nice fic....and awesome banner!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      That's what I was asking you before! If you knew about the contest I can't post the links right now, desperately trying to pack back in a bit!
      Oh Well - I do not. But I don't plan at entering any contests! No good at those.
      What for?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Round Robin numero uno
      Spoiler:
      It was a quiet day in the Gate room of Atlantis,which was very rare.Chuck and a few other technicians were working away in the control centre,while Colonel Carter was in her office catching up on some paperwork that she had been needing to finish.

Suddenly the gate activated,Colonel Carter came out of her office.

“We have and incoming wormhole,” Chuck said.

“Do we have an IDC?” replied Carter.

“Not yet,” Chuck answered.

“Wait.....It's Rodney's IDC,” said Chuck.

“Open the iris,” Carter ordered,concern showing on her face.Why would they be returning earlier than expected?

A few seconds later Sheppard and Teyla came through the gate talking very animatedly,then Ronon and Rodney followed a few seconds later.

“Look Teyla,I'm sorry but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time.”

Teyla turned to look at John. “I told you not to interfere.”

“I couldn't just stand back a...” John didn't get a chance to finish.

Teyla at this point was starting to get a little angry. “It wasn't your place Colonel,when it comes to the trade agreements for my people I am in charge.”

Uh oh this can't be good...she used my rank, John thought.

Now John was starting to raise his voice. “Look you're a member of my team and it's my duty to see that everyone is ok.”

“I do not need you or anyone else to take care of me,I can take care of myself.I survived long before you were even in this galaxy.”

Carter was about to step in after she made her way down the stairs but one look from Rodney and she changed her mind.

Teyla continued “I let you come along to this meeting Colonel,it wasn't one of your missions,you weren't in charge....This was an Athosian matter.”

“Well I'll know better the next time then,won't I?” replied John trying to lighten the mood a bit but Teyla was having none of it.

“There won't be a next time Colonel because you won't be there,” exclaimed Teyla.

John turned to her a little surprised. “Aww come on Teyla,that's a bit...”

“NO, JOHN” Teyla shouted “I think it will be better if I leave.”

“Fine,leave then,” John huffed not realising she meant leave Atlantis.

Teyla looked up at him a little surprised and hurt but quickly hid it before anyone else saw it and with that she walked off towards her quarters,Then John went storming off in the other direction.

After they both left Carter turned to Rodney and Ronon and asked them what that was all about.

“I have no idea,” replied a confused Rodney. “We weren't there when Teyla was conducting trade negotiations.”

Everlovin,your up next
      Linda, this was excellent, your writing has improved so fast in a couple of weeks. Awesome job - very proud of you
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Oh Well - I do not. But I don't plan at entering any contests! No good at those.
        What for?

Linda, this was excellent, your writing has improved so fast in a couple of weeks. Awesome job - very proud of you
        heehee,thank you.....YC checked it out for me and weedled out the mistakes and offered some input on certain aspects of it
        sigpic

Comment

Another Teyla WP.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            Another Teyla WP.

It's gorgeous!!

heehee,thank you.....YC checked it out for me and weedled out the mistakes and offered some input on certain aspects of it
            Well - it's fabulous And such a pleasure to see that you're enjoying yourself

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

It's gorgeous!!

Well - it's fabulous And such a pleasure to see that you're enjoying yourself
              Um yeah....I guess i can't pull the WHAT I CAN'T WRITE excuse anymore,can i...I'm not much of a writer compared to you guys but i do try!

Man where is everyone,it's dead in here!
              sigpic

Comment

Um yeah....I guess i can't pull the WHAT I CAN'T WRITE excuse anymore,can i...I'm not much of a writer compared to you guys but i do try!

Man where is everyone,it's dead in here!
                Nope, you can not.
                You shouldn't compare yourself to others, just look at yourself - and see how you have improved now compared to the first RR.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks A Teyla one just for you:
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/sga-3x15-0020.jpg
                  Great icons TF.
                  Thanks hun. I'm glad you're not going to let RL keep you from coming on.
                  Your welcome and I'll certainly will try my best to not let RL get in the way.
                  And of course we miss you when you're not here. You are part of our family.

NP for the link to the stills.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm hoping its a really great ep. I hate to see Sam go though.
                  I don't know if I'm ready for Woolsey.
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah I'm going to really miss Sam as I've gotten used to her being there as for Woolsey i like him but i don't know if I'm ready to see him be in charge ether.

I suppose as long as he doesn't run away from the slightest threat I'll be ok with him in charge.

Take your time on the fic. I won't go any where it's all up on ff.net.
                  Good to hear.
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  THANX wL
                  Thanx Lordy!
                  Thanks WL
                  Your all welcome.
                  Thanks WL.....Yeah i think it's more wishful thinking than predictions
                  Np Linda and yeah sure it may be wishful thinking and even if none of that happens as someone one said you could make a fic out of your prediction.
                  Just posted this in Shep Whump thread
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Wallies/RR-whumpbanner.jpg
                  Very nice sci.
                  My shortest fic ever....but all for Mrs. B..sorry it's so late, Mrs. B..but ever since the Friday of your B-day, I had trouble getting online and then I Lost my internet all together after a thunderstorm and loads of work anyways that kept me out of reach...but I didn't get my internet back till Friday anyways...but I had this for a long time and I modified it just for you...and made a banner...

Hope you like it!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...mnedbanner.jpg

Fantastic banner Camy and great fic.
                  Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  David writes: “Which actor has a personality most like his/her character?”

Answer: The other day, I mentioned how Jason looks imposing but is really a big softie at heart (not unlike Ronon). Like McKay, David is a bit of a tech geek and an incredibly colorful individual. Like Teyla, Rachel is a sweet, good-natured soul possessed of a very calming personality.

PG15 writes: “ 1. Hmmm…so The Red Shirt Diaries was shelved? Then what is Prodigal? Are they different stories then?

2. Is Prodigal the episode you’re talking about with Carl writing it and it being set in the city?

3. Any good Carson/Teyla moments coming up?”

Answers: 1. They are totally different stories. 2. Yes. 3. No big meaty scenes between them yet.

Sander writes: “Hey Joe, will there ever be a SGA film?”

Paloosa writes: “Also, I was wondering if the storylines have been decided for the last few episodes? And are you, cast and crew itching to take off for hiatus?”

Answer: Nope. There are two slots still open. They’ll go to Carl and Alan. We have two weeks to spin these stories. That way, everyone will have something to work on during a hiatus we are all very much looking forward to.

Panna Cotta writes: “ Joe, I was wondering if Season 5 will see the Lanteans make things worse due to Sheppard’s knowledge from the future. The whole dropping a building on them in The Last Man seems to nod towards that. Did you know that SGA was going to be renewed when the decision to have that ending was made?”

Answer: Sheppard’s knowledge of the future will not cause any problems for the expedition. As for the episode itself - we had no firm idea of the show’s fate when the script was written. Nevertheless, even if the series had been cancelled, we would have found a way to finish the story. We definitely wouldn’t have ended things with half our cast dead and the other half doomed.

Das writes: “Speaking of Todd - and your answer regarding writing for the fans - well…the fans want MORE Todd! So, if we can’t hope to see more of him in S5 (besides the 3) - what about S6, if there is one?”

Answer: Right now, season 6 seems a long way off. A lot can happen between now and then. No one is safe.

Camy! Awesome man! Your banner is da bomb - Off to read and review!! Thanks a ton man!
                  Thanks for the update MrsB.

Another Teyla WP.

Beautiful!!!!!!
                  Round Robin numero uno
                  Spoiler:
                  It was a quiet day in the Gate room of Atlantis,which was very rare.Chuck and a few other technicians were working away in the control centre,while Colonel Carter was in her office catching up on some paperwork that she had been needing to finish.

“Open the iris,” Carter ordered,concern showing on her face.Why would they be returning earlier than expected?

A few seconds later Sheppard and Teyla came through the gate talking very animatedly,then Ronon and Rodney followed a few seconds later.

Teyla at this point was starting to get a little angry. “It wasn't your place Colonel,when it comes to the trade agreements for my people I am in charge.”

Now John was starting to raise his voice. “Look you're a member of my team and it's my duty to see that everyone is ok.”

“I do not need you or anyone else to take care of me,I can take care of myself.I survived long before you were even in this galaxy.”

Carter was about to step in after she made her way down the stairs but one look from Rodney and she changed her mind.

Teyla continued “I let you come along to this meeting Colonel,it wasn't one of your missions,you weren't in charge....This was an Athosian matter.”

“Well I'll know better the next time then,won't I?” replied John trying to lighten the mood a bit but Teyla was having none of it.

“There won't be a next time Colonel because you won't be there,” exclaimed Teyla.

Teyla looked up at him a little surprised and hurt but quickly hid it before anyone else saw it and with that she walked off towards her quarters,Then John went storming off in the other direction.

After they both left Carter turned to Rodney and Ronon and asked them what that was all about.

“I have no idea,” replied a confused Rodney. “We weren't there when Teyla was conducting trade negotiations.”
                  http://www.smilescollection.com/smil...ion/sc_878.gif

Everlovin,your up next
                  That was great Linda and
                  Spoiler:
                  oh boy is Teyla mad at him i wonder what John did at the trade agreements that got Teyla so angry? As always can't wait for the next part.

Alright I'm off again I'm going to my sisters house for the rest of the day i might be back on later if not then I'll defiantly be back on tomorrow.

Comment

Nope, you can not. You shouldn't compare yourself to others, just look at yourself - and see how you have improved now compared to the first RR.
                    Um yeah....I was really nervous the first time and i think it showed,i'm a little more confident now

I feel like i do better when i've got a little more time to work on it,i can't just come up with something off the top of my head..The second RR i done cazz had to help me alot to get an idea outta my head!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Np Linda and yeah sure it may be wishful thinking and even if none of that happens as someone one said you could make a fic out of your prediction.

That was great Linda and
                      Spoiler:
                      oh boy is Teyla mad at him i wonder what John did at the trade agreements that got Teyla so angry? As always can't wait for the next part.

Alright I'm off again I'm going to my sisters house for the rest of the day i might be back on later if not then I'll defiantly be back on tomorrow.

What is it with y'all trying to get me to write fics

Thanks,well it's up to the others to see what John done

See ya later

Oh oh i love yer Sam sig...I didn't really like her with long hair but the more i see it the more it's growing on me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Great icons TF.
                        Thanks WL! See ya later!

Um yeah....I was really nervous the first time and i think it showed,i'm a little more confident now

I feel like i do better when i've got a little more time to work on it,i can't just come up with something off the top of my head..The second RR i done cazz had to help me alot to get an idea outta my head!
                        Understandable Good!

I'm sure that will improve the more you write, it's easier after a while.
                        Besides, it doesn't matter if it takes some time.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks WL! See ya later!

Understandable Good!

I'm sure that will improve the more you write, it's easier after a while.
                          Besides, it doesn't matter if it takes some time.
                          Yeah it doesn't matter if it takes time *cough* Ruby *cough* Nope doesn't matter at all *cough* MrsB *cough*......Oh damn this coughing fit
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody ! Sorry if I'm late but it took me one hour to catch and when I wanted to post my computer didn't want lol
                            I'm back. My nephew invited me to a summer party is his kindergarten and I couldn't say no.

and a special gift from Daniel lover Luci to Daniel lover asgard30:
                            Spoiler:

It's for you only!

Oh asgard I love "Runner"! I looove the third one!! *squeee*
                            SSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE a sig by Luciana with the love of my life it's awesome thank you so much
                            The Teyla wallie is awesome as I said I really like how you play ith colors and aspects
                            And thank you so much. I don't say it because I think it don't worth the try but all my work is snaggable for everybody if never you find something interesting
                            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Stunning Teyla Wallie! I love the first cap on the left

And I'm sure Asgard will love her siggie!
                            LOVE is a little word lol
                            I love all caps of that scene and it took a lot of to make a decision which I want to use. :

I hope she will like it.
                            did you really doubted it. It's awesome thank you so much
                            Great art asgard! Love the second one of Teyla

Totally! You just need to look at Echoes and Sunday for that

Icons that I made ages ago but for some (unknown ) reason I never posted:
                            Thank you so much
                            It's a shame to don't post them they are great and the Liz one are really good
                            As I said awesome I really love how you play with the pics
                            Hi everyone i apologize for not being around these past few days RL has been busy ( though i was on the forum i was only on for a little while so i could do some of the games in the fun & game section and to take a quick look in here.

Oh and i made some artwork to try and make up for my absence now all i did was just one JT sig, Teyla sig and some simple icons hope you like them

Now I'm going to try and catch up on the thread.
                            Sorry for RL your work is really great and I love the Hot Zone one you catch really well Teyla
                            I loved Ben and Claudia in Farscape too but i just couldn't really take to them in Stargate

Yup window of opportunity I was so happy and the look he gave her at the end was priceless

Yup,one of the most shippy moments on SG-1!

I didn't enjoy it as much after Jack wasn't part of SG-1,it just wasn't the same

Yeah can you believe YC hasn't watched any of SG-1 yet That pretty much sucked when Jack made general! Ooh Teyla whumpage

Good shippy moments......I think Teal'c knew all along though...He's a wise one...Kinda like Ronon

YAY,thankks.....Now where were they again...Off to find them!

Ooh YAY...The X-men...I love the x-men but i preferred the cartoons,and i mean the older cartoons,not the new ones they done....The movies were good but they could have been better!

Oh very nice asgard!

Awesome...No prizes for guessing which one i like...The Shep aiming his gun and that first Liz one is really good too!

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love them....love them love them love them........Oh and what else was i gonna say.....Oh yes....LOVE THEM!
                            Thank you so much. As for the old movies
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't know them. I started when I was young with the X men evolution it was an anime and I loved it. My fav was Rogue (?) I'm sorry I don't know the names in France they are totally different. It was Malicia I love her power and later her link with Mystique (the female all blue who work with Magneto) I don't know the reality with the comics I always wanted to read them but I never did it.
                            I loved too Tormade (Mist ?) the one who fly in the wind with her eyes white. It's really cliche but I so love this image. And I think this is why I loved Teyla this is the mix between scifi and magic. She is like a mix between Tornade and Jean Grey

Cazz - WL - Asgard - Donna: Awesome artwork you guys!!

LOL!
                            Thank you so much
                            That's ok. I haven't watched it ages either.
                            Spoiler:
                            I think I kinda understand what you are trying say about John, but the only ones I remember John really being with is Chaya and Teer.One ancient and the other later becomes one. I think that might be how they would avoid any "love child" stories.
                            As for Inquisition: I'm not sure I feel about them going to a type of trial for their actions. It wasn't John and his teams soul decisions to do alot of things. Yes, John accidently woke up the Wraith, but now they are in a Civil war and wouldn't be in that spot if there was more "food" for them when they woke when they were suppose to be. There are many things that was mostly, wrong place at the wrong time and I'm sure it will play out that way.
                            We'll see. I hope I made sense.

As for Jack and Sam:
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm not sure if I think it so much forced, only because it was the forth season, but they did have to say that they did care for each other and there's nothing they can do about it.

At least we got more on them then John and Teyla and I hope we don't get jerked for ten yrs later.

Thanks Asgard. I'm glad you liked the story.

LOL. I know, but depends on how slow we are too.

Awesome X-men sig.

You're welcome Asgard.

Very nice Teyla and Daniel art!!!

Hey Jess!!!! I like the Scot Shield sig better then what I did. Very nice.

As always!! awesome icons!!

Awesome job Donna.
                            John and Inquisition
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah I understand for John too this isn't against him it's more for me to show that there is difference (stupid) of treatment between men and women. If men are Dom Juan or Kirk women are b**ch and I don't find it fair lol
                            As for Inquisition I am too in the side of the expedition but Atlantis expedition came in Pegasus as conquistador. They did faults like Michael and do things for themselves generally. It was normal that they pay one day the price I was a little surprised to discover that people thought 'Atlantis expedition' try their best while it's crearly a colonisation.
                            But ITA with you

Sam&Jack
                            Spoiler:
                            I wasn't for this hip I was younger I watched it more for action than romantism. Besides I have a thing I think for the Sam daniel because I feel more connected toward them tehy seem younger. I don't know if I'm clear. So I wasn't happy with this ep. But while I'm not a Sam Jack fan I always find them romantic. I understand the frustration of fan but they had so much. I would give anything for a Window of Opportunity between JT. This look means everything.

Thank you so much you're too nice
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Yeah it doesn't matter if it takes time *cough* Ruby *cough* Nope doesn't matter at all *cough* MrsB *cough*......Oh damn this coughing fit
                              Ignore them

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I'm sure I missed things
                                Aurora . . .

Your icons are awesome I wanted to make icons on this ep because pics are so great and beautiful but you did it better than I would have and I love particularly the third one
                                I'm glad.

Sure.

Quick JT icon . . .

This is so sweet great job
                                I do - though I'm off to bed soon. Will it take long?

Shep icon:

The man is really awesome. Great work
                                Thanks A Teyla one just for you:
                                Great job this is so pretty

Spoiler:
                                It's hard for me to choose. I like alot of Marvel superheroes.
                                Mine is Batman and for the same reason than McKay but I prefer Catwoman

Hope you like it!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...mnedbanner.jpg

In a library I would have choosen it for the cover. She's awesome and the story beautiful
                                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                JM BLOG UPDATE
                                Thanks MrsB, Camy and Scifan for your work
                                Round Robin numero uno
                                Spoiler:

Everlovin,your up next
                                LINDA this is awesome I so loved this part it's so well done. Great idea
                                Spoiler:
                                I so would like something like this for a sentimental reason and not because she's pregnant from another man whaat it makes her a liability and not because he's in love with her lol

Another Teyla WP.

it's stunning
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X