John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I know! Can't decide who I want to win I've never been a big fan of Cardiff but I do like Dave Jones, good bloke. And I don't have anything against Portsmouth!

Go for Cardiff...They've got a few Scots in their team

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS LINDA
    Thank you

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Yes, very cool! Did it work?

Congrats on 6500 posts btw
    Yes it did and thanks

Oh darn! That girl . . . *sigh*

Lindaaaa!! Why did you have to beat me too it?
    What one do you want.....I make a deal with you,if you leave me alone for the June RR then i'll let you have it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      OT- CSI
      Spoiler:
      I cried so much!!! I sooooooo don't like that guy! And then I'm watching a rerun today and I was so upset! I miss Warrick!!
      OT-CSI

Spoiler:
      I'm still bummed. I wish they would have had him leave, like Sara, if he had to leave. It's like, why have the character leanr his leason just to off him? Well, we know the beginning of next season will have major angst.

Poor Nick, just lost his best friend.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
      Congrats Linda on 6500!

Exactly how much J/T do you guys think we will get next season?

I'm hoping...
      Spoiler:
      for some sweet moments when John sees the baby. And hopefully some good interaction with the whole Queen episode...
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        What one do you want.....I make a deal with you,if you leave me alone for the June RR then i'll let you have it
        The Boss says NO DEAL! You're joining Linda or else I'll have TF get the kitties!!!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yes it did and thanks

The 11th one - from The Gift. Yeah right
          How about I snag that one, and then I'll make you some Icons or a sig?
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            The Boss says NO DEAL! You're joining Linda or else I'll have TF get the kitties!!!
            For sure!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              awwwwwwwwwwww daaaaaaaaaaaaamn....The boss is here

The 11th one - from The Gift. Yeah right
              How about I snag that one, and then I'll make you some Icons or a sig?
              The sort of yellowy greeny one.......

Oh yay,icons or siggie.....OK.......DAMN.......*grumbles* She knows how to get to me
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                BlueJay writes: “Will there be any new recurring wraith characters in season five?”

Answer: Possibly
                Thanks MrsB.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Hi-ya peeps.

I need cheering up- STAT!

Why?
                1. I'm struggling to shake the end of a damn cold.
                2. I learnt yesterday that a friend of mine was hit by a train in an accident, & that she was killed, & her funeral was yesterday. I only found out yesterday because her family decided not to have too many people know about it. Plus, I was an out-of-school friend, which I think made it harder to contact me.

Please help cheer me up!
                Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Thanks.
                I was speaking to her older brother earlier, & he said that apparently she tripped on the platform of a train station, falling into the path of a train, & wasn't able to move out of the way in time.
                She was only 17- it's such a sad event. She's too young.

Her family is struggling with it.
                She was going to meet her mum so they could by her older brother [the same brother I talked to] a bday present, for his bday was the following day.

I'm hoping this tragic event will urge Connex to reavaluate their breaking systems so this sort of thing doesn't happen again- so many people in the past have been killed in train accidents, & yet Connex doesn't do anything. Our train system in Melbourne needs to be handed back to the Government- Connex is not capable of managing it.

I need a big hug- maybe from &????? *hint hint!*
                I my goodness Landrule. That is so sad.

((HUGS)))
                Will keep the family and you in my prayers.

Hi everyone! Back again! What in the world happened to GW while I was gone??

Sci - I love all of your artwork!
                Hey cool. That was quick, I thought you were gone for a month.
                Thanks hun.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Very nice. I love how you use the different colors.

Yes, I had a great time! Very tired now, but I have the weekend to recover!
                Just the weekend? That's rough.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                lol I know I'm weird lol I really don't know where it comes from but I dislike puppets. I prefer the KingKong of the 70's than the 30's (?) because special effects are cool but not puppet lol I would nevertheless really like to see Farscape ... one day lol
                That's ok. I guess JF doesn't like working with puppets. That's why in Intruders, his dialogue with Hermies was short. Well, hopefully you can get past it.

And awesome job on all the Icons.Wonderful job!!!

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                Congrats Linda on 6500!

Exactly how much J/T do you guys think we will get next season?
                I think there will be. I want to stay possitive.
                S5 spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                We know from one possible spoiler that John takes the baby and carries it in the dart that he ends up flying. (I'm assuming in S&R.) So, I'm hoping for some tender moment between them there. We'll have to see if it's Teyla or Keller that Carson has to save in The Seed. I'm still hoping its Teyly and that will bring out more angst for John if her life is in peril. Another ep I'm wondering will be good is The Queen. I'm sure John will be freaked out be seeing her look like a queen and then not knowing where they went to is not going to be fun for him either. I'm hoping for some bonding to with her and her son. Kinda like a family thing.
                I'm know I'm asking alot, but I can fantasize.

Comment

The sort of yellowy greeny one.......

Oh yay,icons or siggie.....OK.......DAMN.......*grumbles* She knows how to get to me
                  Yes, the one I quoted on top

So we have a deal?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Go for Cardiff...They've got a few Scots in their team
                    Your logic falls flat there! Portsmouth are English, Cardiff are Welsh

Great reaction by Kanu! He can be sublime at times

I have an idea for the next RR!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

You do? Well, um, you can have August's RR--I already have prompts for June and July. (It's kind of crazy how many people like it and are coming up with ideas for it! )

Speaking of which, WINGED, when are you going to get your part out?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, the one I quoted on top

So we have a deal?
                        Ummmmm,okayyyy.....Does that mean your still gonna force me.....um i mean encourage me to do the RR!

oh yeahhhhh,well i'm Scottish and there's a few Scots in the Cardiff team so i'm goin for them
                        sigpic

Comment

Do tell

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ok guys. We are doing the same thing we did for Elf. Padme is going in for surgery Monday and I would like her to know that we are sending out love to her. Please make this a continuous quote.

Spoiler:
                            Padme: You will be in my thoughts and my prayers. You are a strong and I know that you will do well. ((HUGS and Lots of Love))

Spoiler:
                            Hey Padme - I hope everything goes well in your surgery,i'm sure it will and you'll be back here in no time...Love ya,Linda!

Spoiler:
                            From Teylia: We have a list, and on this list is your name, it is a list of prayers for friends, everyone we have prayed for has been healed, one way or another, and you are no different, get well soon my fellow Atlantis dewller! *many many many many hugs here!*

Spoiler:
                            Best of luck you will be in my thoughts hope all goes well l look forward to seing you back on the thread ,Hugs and Prayers Donna

Spoiler:
                            Hey Padme!! Get well soon dude! - MrsB

Spoiler:
                            Hey Padme! Hope the surgery goes well and you're back on your feet soon. We'll miss ya! -WP

Spoiler:
                            Hiya Padme! Take care of yourself, we'll be thinking of you and see you soon Cazz x

Spoiler:
                            Padme, I hope that everything goes well! Know that we are out here praying for you! Hope your recovery is swift! --Jess

Spoiler:
                            Padme; I hope you are okay! I have no doubt you will be! I'm sure we'll have a nice gift/surprise waiting for you when you return

Spoiler:
                            Hi Padme - Good luck with the surgery hope it goes well and see you soon - Lordy

Spoiler:
                            Padme - Good luck , I hope all goes well.. wish you a speedy recovery, see you soon. - Nina

Spoiler:
                            Hello Padme, all my best wishes with the surgery, I'm sure you'll be 'up and running' again soon. Do let us knowhow you're doing so we can send more good wishes your way. -EG-

Spoiler:
                            Good luck on your surgery, Padme. I hope your recovery goes smoothly! - GNB

Spoiler:
                            Padme, you are the sweetest girl ever...I wish you the best, that the hand of God protect and guide you through this and that you soon will grace our thread with your presence well and in high spirited and healthy!
                            Hugs and kisses from Thread Mommy, Camy!

Spoiler:
                            Wishing you well on your surgery Padme!...we are all thinking of you!, Mayra

Spoiler:
                            Oh Padme, you know that you're definitely in my thoughts and prayers as you have to go through your surgery! I seriously hope everything is successful and you have an awesome recovery! Besides, you are our official 'Super Quote Girl'! No one can take your place!! (((((HUGS!)))) Love, Elf!

Spoiler:
                            Good luck with your surgery I hope all will be well and you will be well in no time. Big HUGS and come soon. See you soon. HUGS Asgard

Spoiler:
                            All the best for your surgery. I know you'll be back to help support the JT group and know that we will miss you and your fine looking sigs. Good luck!~Maffieg

Spoiler:
                            Padme - I hope that your surgery goes as planned - and that you recover well! *hugs* Goodluck with everything! TF~

Spoiler:
                            Good luck with your surgery honey.. I hope everything goes well and look foward to seeing you back here as soon as possible.. Take care.. Blue xx
                            Last edited by scifan; 17 May 2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Ummmmm,okayyyy.....Does that mean your still gonna force me.....um i mean encourage me to do the RR!
                              Thanks! Correct Encouraging is the right word.

Sci, my message is messed up

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks! Correct Encouraging is the right word.
                                HAH.......Nothing will get to me.....Nothing i tell ya.......Bring it on
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X