X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

On a side note, can any post the four parts of the RR or the links to them? I'll try to put up the page today.
    Oh, another pic fic!
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OT~ Dead thread.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
      Spoiler:

Comment

[QUOTE=asgard30;8163485]Hi everybody ! How are you feeling ?

Thank you

Very well because it's really interesting
        Wow they are fantastic and I have to say that the first one is my fav

I'm sure Linda will be. Me too

Thank you so much

I don't understand what mean lame but I think it's critic and I disagree it's really good and the first one is really beautiful
        Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Drum roll....

RR Part 3

Wow it's really interesting
        Spoiler:
        and I have to say that I'm glad that we understand clearly that in the hand to hand fight without Teyla they are in difficulty. But I like the idea that John has to come and save her, while besides they are so well wearing (?)
        Great work

Thanks for the update and great question

Thanks for the link
        Spoiler:
        I don't know what to think I didn't even imagine a relationship in Stargate and finally I was glad at least we had hints. I would want more but I haven't too much hope.
        What does it mean about Kanaan ? Besides I'm not too happy with the Rodney Keller Ronon. Ronon and Rodney start to work together and if we have another sort of relationship like John Rodney (competitive) I'm not too happy. And more Keller just come and has yet 2 love interests like Sam in the start. Teyla had none, I hope they won't continue the Kanaan Teyla storyline. And more importantly if they are decided to do us a Rodney Keller Ronon relationship while they are all main cast I hope we will have things too for the JT. I won't be nice but to be honest while until now I like Keller it could be for me a reason to really dislike her.
        I'm sorry I know nothing perhaps I'm critic while it's a really great news I'm perhaps a little too much pesimistic

Wow Wow Wow so intersting and I agree exciting I love it. great work
        Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        Np sci
        OT
        Spoiler:
        I enjoyed the storm it only lasted a little while but it was fun especially when all the doors and windows started shaking...you see we don't get many storms like that here so i love it whenever we get one.

Your welcome TF and
        Spoiler:
        i hope you enjoyed the storm oh and i can't read your part of the RR fic yet as I've only started reading the first part but i hope to read your part soon.

Thanks Linda and Mayra.

DONNA those aren't lame they're awesome great job.

Sorry to hear that WP i hope your toe gets better soon.

Great to hear JT4L glad it went ok and I'm sure today's performance will go even better.

Those are lovely asgard.
        thanks Guys i don't know if anyone has posted these yet
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...vd_art_r.shtml
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...uly_11_p.shtml
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._dvd_con.shtml
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          mmmmmmmmmmm,nice!

wedj has updated In the heart of winter

And now i'm off to bed!
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thanks Mayra

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Donna. I especially like the first one.
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I really like Teyla in that!

Good luck Kate! Hope everything goes well and you have a blast

Cool

Thanx asgard!

Oo, oo, me wants to see it!

Great stuff Laura! Love...
          Spoiler:
          "empty of any Teyla's BUT NEVER TOUCH TEH HAIR!!!

That would be cool too!

Love it!

Wonderful

Thanx Mayra!

Longest day I've ever worked

Niiice!

Laura!!! Congrats to Rangers! When is the final? Is it at Old Trafford?
          Thanks
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
            Hi! Has anyone seen this? Joe has dropped some hints.

Atlantis Season 5 Exclusive Preview
            http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=78

Nothing in particular about J/T, but it hints at developing Teyla's relationship with Kanan. On the bright side here is a quote that stirs up hope. "Potential romantic relationships are something that we’ve been really subtle about in the past. I think, much to the delight or perhaps the chagrin of fans, we will be getting into more of the relationship stuff in season five." Though this may deal with the spoilers about Ronon/Jennifer/Rodney. So I wouldn't get too excited, but I still hold out hope that J/T is included in this.
            Thanks for the link BP!.
            Spoiler:
            not too sure what he meant about Kanaan and Teyla. I hope he meant it in the way of concluding that relationship as well as the baby since it's something they left as a cliffhanger last season. I hope Kanaan doesn't stick around!.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            Good morining (again) y'all!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! The play was AWESOME!!! In the morning performance we had a real tough audience, cuz even though it's a comedy, we got like 1 laugh and a murmur thoughout the whole play!!! Then I had to go to vlasses afterwards..... but it was basically a half day of school work for me And my friend and I screwed up one of our scenes! We accidentally cut about a page of dialogue

THEN THE EVENING PERFORMANCE.... there's no words for it!! it was that awesome!! a few lines got messed up, of course, but the audience didn't konw it, and the audience was one hell of a lot better! They laughed practically every other second, it was hilarious just to watch them laugh from the sidelines! And we had fun. There were lots of funny inside jokes that happened between the cast and crew, which made it all that more fun! And that made me think of stargate cuz the cast is always talking about these funny moments they have that get them through the day, and thet's what my group's got! My mum, grandma, grandpa, 5 friends & my english teacher saw it and they all loved it!! (even though it's really wierd...but i'm liking it more and more now)

I've got two more performances today, one in the morning and one in the evening. My friend from Seattle flew in yesterday for a reunion for 5 of our really close friends, and she'll be seeing the play too!!!

All that good luck you guys gave us really worked!!! *hugs* now if we could have just a little more of it for today...
            YAY!!! i'm sooo happy for you and that your play went great!. Good luck today, i'm sure it will be awesome!

Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

On a side note, can any post the four parts of the RR or the links to them? I'll try to put up the page today.
            LOL! your are sooo good at these YC!. You always have me laughing!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Thanks sci!

Yup - I just mailed her all of the RR parts. Cause she doesn't have time to keep up with the thread

Have fun babysitting

And thanks again for the sig!!
              Oh cool. I can't wait to see what she writes.
              Thanks. I'm all done already.
              And NP hun. Glad you like it.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              Good morining (again) y'all!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! The play was AWESOME!!! In the morning performance we had a real tough audience, cuz even though it's a comedy, we got like 1 laugh and a murmur thoughout the whole play!!!Then I had to go to vlasses afterwards..... but it was basically a half day of school work for me. And my friend and I screwed up one of our scenes! We accidentally cut about a page of dialogue

THEN THE EVENING PERFORMANCE.... there's no words for it!! it was that awesome!! a few lines got messed up, of course, but the audience didn't konw it, and the audience was one hell of a lot better! They laughed practically every other second, it was hilarious just to watch them laugh from the sidelines! And we had fun. There were lots of funny inside jokes that happened between the cast and crew, which made it all that more fun! And that made me think of stargate cuz the cast is always talking about these funny moments they have that get them through the day, and thet's what my group's got! My mum, grandma, grandpa, 5 friends & my english teacher saw it and they all loved it!! (even though it's really wierd...but i'm liking it more and more now)

I've got two more performances today, one in the morning and one in the evening. My friend from Seattle flew in yesterday for a reunion for 5 of our really close friends, and she'll be seeing the play too!!!

All that good luck you guys gave us really worked!!! *hugs* now if we could have just a little more of it for today...
              Oh Cool Kate that is so awesome. I'm glad for you and the rest of the cast.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Awesome update TF.
              Spoiler:
              I thought all the detail was right on, especially adding the other "slave girl" sitting next to the main dude. Great, great part.
              I totally agree with you.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everybody ! How are you feeling ?

Thank you

Very well because it's really interesting
              Wow they are fantastic and I have to say that the first one is my fav

I'm sure Linda will be. Me too

Thank you so much

I don't understand what mean lame but I think it's critic and I disagree it's really good and the first one is really beautiful

Wow it's really interesting
              Spoiler:
              and I have to say that I'm glad that we understand clearly that in the hand to hand fight without Teyla they are in difficulty. But I like the idea that John has to come and save her, while besides they are so well wearing (?)
              Great work :

Thanks for the update and great question

Thanks for the link
              Spoiler:
              I don't know what to think I didn't even imagine a relationship in Stargate and finally I was glad at least we had hints. I would want more but I haven't too much hope.
              What does it mean about Kanaan ? Besides I'm not too happy with the Rodney Keller Ronon. Ronon and Rodney start to work together and if we have another sort of relationship like John Rodney (competitive) I'm not too happy. And more Keller just come and has yet 2 love interests like Sam in the start. Teyla had none, I hope they won't continue the Kanaan Teyla storyline. And more importantly if they are decided to do us a Rodney Keller Ronon relationship while they are all main cast I hope we will have things too for the JT. I won't be nice but to be honest while until now I like Keller it could be for me a reason to really dislike her.
              I'm sorry I know nothing perhaps I'm critic while it's a really great news I'm perhaps a little too much pesimistic

Wow Wow Wow so intersting and I agree exciting I love it. great work
              Thanks Asgard.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Once again my muse had a stupid idea. But I wanted to do something a little mysterious about Teyla to stick with the ep Suspicion lol

Spoiler:

Nice job.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              LMAO you guys have GOT to see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8jQ...eature=related
              Thanks Laura.

Np sci
              OT
              Spoiler:
              I enjoyed the storm it only lasted a little while but it was fun especially when all the doors and windows started shaking...you see we don't get many storms like that here so i love it whenever we get one.
              I do too
              Spoiler:
              But, when I was living in Fla briefly and I had a bad experience. We were renting a very small camper, Pete was working 3rd shift( but was gone to one of our friends house all day) and we had a lightening storm come threw. I was like, "Oh, Cool." And started to watch it out the window. (We were by an open field.) It was like having tons of flashing cameras outside. It was non-stop lightening strikes. I was like day time.
              I lost power, I jumped on my bed and the trailer shook for a long time.
              Later, we found out that Ocala is know for having an average 60-80 strike per min. Something to do with what's in the soil.

That was over 10 yrs ago. So, I'm all better now.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god! That cracked me up! There are tears! Just priceless.
              Hey Pandora!!! How are you?
              I think your Calvin sig is funny.

Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

Awesome job... as usual Jess.
              Give me a couple of mins to update the Fic link

Comment

Nobody's here! Oh well.

Round Robin Part 4:

Un-beta'd..

Spoiler:
                ~Part 4 ~

Ronon stepped farther into the Arena first. He knew that he was the strongest fighter when it came to swords.

Sheppard had proven to be a skilled warrior himself, but not quite as experienced.

They had to win this fight, no matter what. It was up to him and Sheppard to make sure they won, and to keep Rodney alive.

Teyla was chained in the middle of the Arena, like the young warrior had told them. She was struggling violently against her chains, trying to get closer to them. Ronon could hear chains and roars coming from behind the bars.

There were doors with bars spread out over the Arena. Six of them, and no doubt that that’s where the animals were being held.

“Sounds like Lions,” Sheppard said from beside him.

Ronon remembered those animals, Sheppard had shown Teyla and himself pictures of them about a year back. What were behind those bars, were animals similar to the Lions.

Rodney was standing behind them, spear in his hand. Ronon could see that his hands were shaking slightly, and his knuckles were white because he was holding onto the spear so tightly.

He took hold of the spear, showing Rodney how to hold it properly.

Rodney adjusted his grip, mimicking his pose. Ronon nodded, focusing on his surroundings once again.

The man that had ordered for the fight to begin, sat back down, a glass of wine in his right hand, a young girl dressed in an outfit similar to Teyla’s by his left side.

He raised his hand slowly. “Open the cells!”

The cell doors opened smoothly, and the creatures ran out of the shadows.

Ronon ran towards the middle, Sheppard and Rodney following him instantly.

The animal to his right leaped up, his mouth open wide, and his teeth shining in the light of the torches.

Ronon leaned back, barely out of reach of the claws aiming for his head.

The chain was keeping the beast from moving that inch further, and to tear off his head. It pulled at the chain with all of his strength, but it didn’t give.

Ronon roared, raised his sword, and plunged it deep into the mouth of the beast.

The audience gasped, whispering. Never had a warrior killed one of the ‘lions’ before.

He blocked out the sound of the people in the Arena, and he could hear Teyla’s voice all of a sudden. She was yelling for him look out.

He turned in time to see Sheppard duck out of the way of one of the beasts. And Rodney was completely unaware of the beast coming towards him at full speed.

Ronon pulled Rodney out of the line of danger, to where Teyla was.

There were 5 beasts left, and just the 2 of them.

This really, really sucked.

Sorry, I know it's way too long
                ahem...

DETIRITU!!(translation: NICE!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Duuuuuudes, duuuuuuuuudes, it friday night; I think it means it's a night off from the studying! Going to see Made of Honour later so I'm only here for a wee bit... Whisapning?
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Nobody's here! Oh well.

Round Robin Part 4:

Un-beta'd..

Spoiler:
                    ~Part 4 ~

Ronon stepped farther into the Arena first. He knew that he was the strongest fighter when it came to swords.

Sheppard had proven to be a skilled warrior himself, but not quite as experienced.

They had to win this fight, no matter what. It was up to him and Sheppard to make sure they won, and to keep Rodney alive.

Teyla was chained in the middle of the Arena, like the young warrior had told them. She was struggling violently against her chains, trying to get closer to them. Ronon could hear chains and roars coming from behind the bars.

There were doors with bars spread out over the Arena. Six of them, and no doubt that that’s where the animals were being held.

Ronon remembered those animals, Sheppard had shown Teyla and himself pictures of them about a year back. What were behind those bars, were animals similar to the Lions.

Rodney was standing behind them, spear in his hand. Ronon could see that his hands were shaking slightly, and his knuckles were white because he was holding onto the spear so tightly.

Rodney adjusted his grip, mimicking his pose. Ronon nodded, focusing on his surroundings once again.

The man that had ordered for the fight to begin, sat back down, a glass of wine in his right hand, a young girl dressed in an outfit similar to Teyla’s by his left side.

The animal to his right leaped up, his mouth open wide, and his teeth shining in the light of the torches.

The chain was keeping the beast from moving that inch further, and to tear off his head. It pulled at the chain with all of his strength, but it didn’t give.

Ronon roared, raised his sword, and plunged it deep into the mouth of the beast.

The audience gasped, whispering. Never had a warrior killed one of the ‘lions’ before.

He blocked out the sound of the people in the Arena, and he could hear Teyla’s voice all of a sudden. She was yelling for him look out.

He turned in time to see Sheppard duck out of the way of one of the beasts. And Rodney was completely unaware of the beast coming towards him at full speed.

AWESOME!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    I broke my right big toe ten years ago, it was dark, I was bare footed, and it was a sandy playground area..... i NEVER saw the metal balancing bar.... WHAM CRACK CRUNCH!!! every year about this time the pain comes back and my right large toe is bent to the right at a bad angle.....

so... welcome to Broken Toe Annanomous!
                    Aww, poor you! *hugs* That must be painful.
                    Oh NO!!! I hope you it gets better soon.
                    Sorry to hear that WP i hope your toe gets better soon.

Thanks, guys!! *hugs*

Got another pic fic

Indecent Proposal

Love it!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                      Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
                      Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar., Round Robin Fic April

Round Robin May: Parts 1-5

CazzBlade:

Possessive
                      Blame, Responsibility and Justice

Doxymom:

Whenever, Wherever
                      Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Gator101:

Jealous
                      Tormented Rated T - Mature
                      Of Ghosts, Quests and Magic Kingdom
                      Determination
                      Jocose
                      Love

JT4Life:

What is Love Chapter 1-4

Planet TV:

A Wish Yet to Come
                      DNA Snatchers
                      Teyla Snatchers (sequel to DNA Snatchers)

RubyCaspar:

Stuck in the Middle with You
                      Almost There, Part 2
                      The Perfect Look
                      Team Movie Night

Scifan

The Escape

Seldear:

Eurydice Passing

Teal'c:
                      Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:

He Is Mine

Tielan: Nexus

YappiChick:

I Hate Mondays
                      A Day in the Life of a Fangirl
                      Bling Bling
                      Indecent Proposal

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker:
                      Chapter 18 Impala in the Park
                      The Colonel's Niece Chapter 8

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
                      Paintball War Chapter 4

DevineM27:
                      The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships
                      The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:

Tainted Survival Part 8

Hope:

Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
                      One Moment In Time Chapter 5 (Mature Reading and Cold Shower Alert for Chapter 4)
                      Silent Torture Chapter 3

LandJrule:

Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB: Dark Planet Chapter 4

Ruby: Atlantis Lake Chapter 3, Chapter 4 (on ff.net and stuff added since from GW post)
                      I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 5

Scifan: Our Time Chapter 15

Teal'c2006:

SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                      Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
                      Captivity Chapter 5

Thayne M:
                      The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)

Cold Shower Alert!!!
                      Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator:

Spoiled

RubyCaspar:

Pretend

Teyilia:

The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:

Need of Body and Soul Chapter 11
                      Atlantis Olympics (Chapter 7 )
                      In the Heart of Winter Chapter 7

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                      Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                      I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:

Modesty
                      Dorkiness

Starg8fan:

Severed Ties

Teyilia:
                      Vierna's Redemption Mature Readers Only
                      SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:

Clothes Make the Man
                      First Meeting

Battle Prompts

Fics and list

Rarepairing Fic Battle

Gator's Bits and Pieces Challenge

Fic Rec:

(Not always JT)

The Law is and Ass

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
                      Last edited by scifan; 02 May 2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        OT~ Dead thread.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Donna for Links.

Linda. Wedj updated chapter 7. Off to read now. BRB

Comment

Oh cool. I can't wait to see what she writes.
                          Thanks. I'm all done already.
                          And NP hun. Glad you like it.
                          Yeah, I can't wait either!

Oh good. Did you have fun?

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          ahem...

DETIRITU!!(translation: NICE!!)
                          Thank you!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          AWESOME!!
                          Thanks WP!
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Nobody's here! Oh well.

Round Robin Part 4:

Un-beta'd..

Spoiler:
                            ~Part 4 ~

Great update...

Spoiler:
                            Seems it might just be John and Ronon against the "lions" didn't really count Rodney anyway hahah... I mean maybe he could do some good if one of the beasts fell on his spear
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                              LINKS

Vote for J/T on Midway in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=216

Pics to follow for use in game:(Under spoiler tags since it's season 4)
                              Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=15
                              (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=158
                              (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=140
                              (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=80
                              (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Feed The Wraith
                              Vote for your least favorite character to be fed to a Wraith.
                              Vote for one character, once a day!!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52093&page=65

H&H Atlantis Members
                              Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=69

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                              Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=39

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                              Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53470&page=42

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53471&page=45

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53472&page=40

Straight Atlantis Ship Pic Game (First to 50)
                              Vote for you favorite pairing, once a day, you can vote up to 3 couples a day if you want, it's a game with first to 50 points. (John & Teyla made into 1st place!)
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54183&page=14

VOTING UPDATE

Well Vengeance has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Vengeance is our 27th JT episode on the list...
                              In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                              Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                              http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                              http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
                              SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                              Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                              Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                              Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

BEYA CHALLENGE
                              There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                              As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                              http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                              http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hope said she'll post her part of the RR later today! Right now she's too busy with work.
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X