Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Kindered from GW....

Spoiler:
    Dr. Keller is perplexed by a mysterious new sickness that has affected a number of planets in the Pegasus Galaxy and threatens to kill hundreds of thousands of people. Further study reveals that it is not a contagion but a human-engineered protein designed to kill a feeding Wraith. Col. Carter and Dr. Keller realize that someone is intentionally infecting the Wraith's food supplies with no concern for the thousands of human carriers who are dying in the process.

Meanwhile, Teyla shares with Dr. McKay a vision she had in which Kanaan, the father of her child, was trying to send her a message that he is still alive. Now, more determined than ever to find him and the other missing Athosians, she convinces Sheppard to travel with her to a trading settlement in search for answers. What they find there leads them to startling discovery that no one could have anticipated.

Everyone on Atlantis is surprised to learn that a friend, once thought dead, is miraculously back among them. A captive Teyla, meanwhile, is reunited with her missing fellow Athosians who have also been interned at one of Michael's secret facilities. Ever hopeful that Sheppard will be able to mount a rescue, she begins to formulate a plan to ensure their escape, if he is able to find them in time

So what does everyone think? comments, ideas....yada yada

Posted this over in the Kindered thread but thought...what the hell, will post it here too

Spoiler:
    Sounds interesting....and once again how the hell are we supposed to expect that Kanan has nothing to do with the bad guys if this supposed vison of Teyla's leads her into a trap?? C'mon, seriously.....the dude is a bad guy; he has to be. And how the hell does she have a vision? This ep needs to air soo all these damn questions can finally be answered. This is a little out of whack, even for this show!!!

Bet you any amount of money Michael is behind the contagion; hello, why he has Beckett. I can see him doing it even though he is Wraith only b/c he is soooo pissed off at both sides for screwing him in some way; so he sees the contagion as a way of getting rid of all the people he wants revenge against while in the process luring Teyla out in the open so he can catch her.....it is the only reason I could see as to why he took the Athosian's in the first place; to catch Teyla.
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      Spoilers for Kindered from GW....

Spoiler:
      Dr. Keller is perplexed by a mysterious new sickness that has affected a number of planets in the Pegasus Galaxy and threatens to kill hundreds of thousands of people. Further study reveals that it is not a contagion but a human-engineered protein designed to kill a feeding Wraith. Col. Carter and Dr. Keller realize that someone is intentionally infecting the Wraith's food supplies with no concern for the thousands of human carriers who are dying in the process.

Meanwhile, Teyla shares with Dr. McKay a vision she had in which Kanaan, the father of her child, was trying to send her a message that he is still alive. Now, more determined than ever to find him and the other missing Athosians, she convinces Sheppard to travel with her to a trading settlement in search for answers. What they find there leads them to startling discovery that no one could have anticipated.

Everyone on Atlantis is surprised to learn that a friend, once thought dead, is miraculously back among them. A captive Teyla, meanwhile, is reunited with her missing fellow Athosians who have also been interned at one of Michael's secret facilities. Ever hopeful that Sheppard will be able to mount a rescue, she begins to formulate a plan to ensure their escape, if he is able to find them in time

So what does everyone think? comments, ideas....yada yada
      Going to be intresting to see....

Spoiler:
      The whole deal of Teyla convincing John to go to the planet..wonder how that talk will go...and if he will blame himself when she goes missing since he went along with it...

And then her finding the Athosian but is yet again putting her trust in John to be able to find her... this is going to be intresting to see...what I would love to see is that when or if they even come face to face with Kanaan if it's now or in the first epi of season 5...that he so gets to see the deep and powerful bond Teyla has with John.. hopefully making him realize she never have or will be his... *I know I'm evil but hey I like it *
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        That's ok,don't rush...I'll read it tomorrow!

I put it in spoilers in case the others ain't read it yet!

Spoiler:
        Yes,she is giving him a chance to get her back so that's a good thing....As long as he doesn't screw up...ahhh i'm gonna miss this fic.....I went through so many emotions on this!
        I'm going to miss it too... it was my release! I'm researching some stuff for Tainted Survival... yes, researching
        That was amazing
        Thanks yooou!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I have to agree with Linda! Absolutely beautiful!!!
        Lol, thanks man... Did you manage to read them all the other night? *frowns* was that even you??
        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Left you a review! Excellent!
        Got it! Touching you say? Clearly, I didn't do my job properly... I jest. I left it up to your imaginations what could finally happen...
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Spoiler:
          The whole deal of Teyla convincing John to go to the planet..wonder how that talk will go...and if he will blame himself when she goes missing since he went along with it...

And then her finding the Athosian but is yet again putting her trust in John to be able to find her... this is going to be intresting to see...what I would love to see is that when or if they even come face to face with Kanaan if it's now or in the first epi of season 5...that he so gets to see the deep and powerful bond Teyla has with John.. hopefully making him realize she never have or will be his... *I know I'm evil but hey I like it *
          I like you're ideas much better as far as Jonn and Teyla are concerned
          &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Hi everyone,
            ok two things i want to give my thoughts on

Trio
            Spoiler:
            I liked the eppy, good humour, nice scenes-esp the who would you prefer game and the arnold s(I'm not going to spell that name) gag,missed Teyla and Ronon but I was Mckay Happy.Sam was great even though she ended up getting hurt. Rodney was yummy(Rodney was the Rodney I love when it came to saving Jen). Keller was ....I don't know why I can't seem to really like her but give me time. I'm still heavy Carson which might be the reason I can't get into Jen??? This eppy was better than Harmony and def better than Travelers...So all in all a three out of five for the Trio.

Torri
            Spoiler:
            I am saddened to hear she won't be returning but I am glad she let TPTB know that she shouldn't of been treated the way she was. I wish her all the best and hope to see her gracing the screen again. Gosh I miss the old gang of Atlantis...I feel like they are losing the chemistry all the actors already had with one another. Hope no one else walks away or SGA's days are truly done.

now for a catch up.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Title: Eloquence
              Summary: The words travelling through John Sheppard’s mind needed a certain kind of eloquence.
              Characters: John, Teyla, Grae, Kanan
              Pairing: John/Teyla
              Rating: K+ for a wee swear word.
              Author’s Note: And so it is with a sad heart and a fond wave that I bid farewell to this, the last of Indomitable. It has been a pleasure to have you as my readers, and I have loved all of your reviews. I hope this is the resolution you were looking for.

Once again, this is for Camy - without whom, this wouldn’t have happened.

Spoiler:
              Linked due to length

Eloquence
              Great ending Gater!!!. I'm sad to see it end but what a wonderful and at times crazy ride you took us on. It was a fitting ending which leaves us with hope that in the end, all will be alright between them.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I like you're ideas much better as far as Jonn and Teyla are concerned
                I'm glad you like my ideas
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

Your not evil Nina! because i like the way you think.
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope we see Kanaan before the end of the season, i really want to know if he is working with Micheal or is being forced in some way. I also want to know how involved is Micheal in her pregnancy!. I don't care if it's not settled and we know the baby storyline will spilled through next season, but i would like to have an idea where Kanaan stands, is he a good guy or a bad guy. I'd love it if Kanaan realized just how much of a strong bond Teyla and John have!. She really trusts him and it even says she trust John will come and save them!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I'm glad you like my ideas
                    I posted a comment on JM's blog asking if he would at least tell us the name of the actor who plays Kanan....we'll have to wait and see but I highly doubt they he will tell

Spoiler:
                    All the long my problem with this storyline, other than obvious, is that they are way too tight lipped about it for it to be as simple and straightforward as it seems....Am I being paranoid here? or have I been a fan of scifi for too long?
                    &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Your not evil Nina! because i like the way you think.
                      Spoiler:
                      I hope we see Kanaan before the end of the season, i really want to know if he is working with Micheal or is being forced in some way. I also want to know how involved is Micheal in her pregnancy!. I don't care if it's not settled and we know the baby storyline will spilled through next season, but i would like to have an idea where Kanaan stands, is he a good guy or a bad guy. I'd love it if Kanaan realized just how much of a strong bond Teyla and John have!. She really trusts him and it even says she trust John will come and save them!.
                      Spoiler:
                      I think the fact that she has to depend on John to come and save them is some evidence to the fact that Kanan might be bad. We know from spoilers for the premiere that Kanan is on the ship with Michael, so if Kanan is there why is she placing so much trust in John finding them? All goes back to this vision she has...would Kanan truly send her into danger through a vision if he *knew* what would happen??
                      &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Lol, thanks man... Did you manage to read them all the other night? *frowns* was that even you??

Yes. I was able to read them all the other night and it all connected! I have to say it was seriously reeling but, awesome!! And, the way you brought it all together in this is really cool! I've got to say!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:

Yes indeed...

Spoiler:
                          John's face on seeing Kanan and Teyla together for the first time.

and Kanan after Shep pushes him accidentally of course...

Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Title: I Wish I Knew You Before
                            Summary: John Sheppard wishes a lot of things in his life were different. AU.
                            Pairing: John/Teyla, John/Elizabeth
                            Characters: John & Teyla
                            Rating: K+ for the pure, unadulterated angst.
                            Spoiler:

John Sheppard wishes a lot of things in his life were different.

He’d gotten married and divorced by the time he was twenty one. He hadn’t gotten to his friends in time in Afghanistan. He’d awoken the Wraith in a galaxy that was not his own. He’d stood back as said enemies had culled the first alien peoples he’d ever met. For years, he’s thought that was the one thing he wished he could change, if he was ever given the chance.

Then he met her.

John Sheppard does not believe in love at first sight – lo’ and behold, he is pretty sure it belongs only in Shakespeare and Disney. He thinks she might have changed his mind because although he’s known her for half a year or so now, he’s sure he’s loved her from the first time he laid eyes on her.

Given the circumstances, he’s sure he shouldn’t wish this. Given that she is standing before him in her small tent on Athos her face tear stained and empty much like he knows his own to be, he so wishes he could change it.

And he shouldn’t because he’s standing before her in his wedding tux, his mind raking in her beautiful form, burning her into his memory. He loves Elizabeth – he really does – but since he’s met Teyla, he’s known there’s something different with her. She knows him.

It seems like she’s known him forever.

His hand brushes her arm, his skin burns at the contact. He knows he shouldn’t do this but he has to see her, one last time. He knows she won’t be coming back to Atlantis anymore and that Haling will be charged with negotiations between the two peoples.

He regrets this almost as much as he regrets their situation.

He knows he could have loved her until the end of time. He knows they would have been good together. The best. But he’s already promised himself to someone else. And he loves Elizabeth. He really does. But as his eyes fill with tears, he can’t help but wish – even for a moment – that she was the one he was marrying.

He grips her chin with his thumb and forefinger and she doesn’t pull away. He’s glad. He doesn’t want to change this, whatever it is they have. He lowers his head to hers, their foreheads touching, eyes closing of their own accord.

He wishes he can kiss her.

Instead, he sighs and pulls back reluctantly.

He turns and walks away before she opens her eyes, knowing that if he sees those brown orbs staring into his, he’ll never leave.

As he reaches the ‘Gate, he pauses but doesn’t look back.

He loves Elizabeth.

He’s promised himself to her.

She’s behind him, he can feel it but still he doesn’t turn. He wants so much to stay.

As he takes that final step, they murmur words they’d spoken the night before when the cold moon’s rays had chilled their hearts.

“I wish I knew you before.”
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                              Yes indeed...

Spoiler:
                              John's face on seeing Kanan and Teyla together for the first time.

and Kanan after Shep pushes him accidentally of course...

Spoiler:
                              That needs to be a cliff, not a branch. A branch gives him the opportunity to pull himself up....we wouldn't want that
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Title: I Wish I Knew You Before
                                Summary: John Sheppard wishes a lot of things in his life were different. AU.
                                Pairing: John/Teyla, John/Elizabeth
                                Characters: John & Teyla
                                Rating: K+ for the pure, unadulterated angst.
                                Spoiler:

John Sheppard wishes a lot of things in his life were different.

He’d gotten married and divorced by the time he was twenty one. He hadn’t gotten to his friends in time in Afghanistan. He’d awoken the Wraith in a galaxy that was not his own. He’d stood back as said enemies had culled the first alien peoples he’d ever met. For years, he’s thought that was the one thing he wished he could change, if he was ever given the chance.

Then he met her.

John Sheppard does not believe in love at first sight – lo’ and behold, he is pretty sure it belongs only in Shakespeare and Disney. He thinks she might have changed his mind because although he’s known her for half a year or so now, he’s sure he’s loved her from the first time he laid eyes on her.

Given the circumstances, he’s sure he shouldn’t wish this. Given that she is standing before him in her small tent on Athos her face tear stained and empty much like he knows his own to be, he so wishes he could change it.

And he shouldn’t because he’s standing before her in his wedding tux, his mind raking in her beautiful form, burning her into his memory. He loves Elizabeth – he really does – but since he’s met Teyla, he’s known there’s something different with her. She knows him.

It seems like she’s known him forever.

His hand brushes her arm, his skin burns at the contact. He knows he shouldn’t do this but he has to see her, one last time. He knows she won’t be coming back to Atlantis anymore and that Haling will be charged with negotiations between the two peoples.

He regrets this almost as much as he regrets their situation.

He knows he could have loved her until the end of time. He knows they would have been good together. The best. But he’s already promised himself to someone else. And he loves Elizabeth. He really does. But as his eyes fill with tears, he can’t help but wish – even for a moment – that she was the one he was marrying.

He grips her chin with his thumb and forefinger and she doesn’t pull away. He’s glad. He doesn’t want to change this, whatever it is they have. He lowers his head to hers, their foreheads touching, eyes closing of their own accord.

He wishes he can kiss her.

Instead, he sighs and pulls back reluctantly.

He turns and walks away before she opens her eyes, knowing that if he sees those brown orbs staring into his, he’ll never leave.

As he reaches the ‘Gate, he pauses but doesn’t look back.

He loves Elizabeth.

He’s promised himself to her.

She’s behind him, he can feel it but still he doesn’t turn. He wants so much to stay.

As he takes that final step, they murmur words they’d spoken the night before when the cold moon’s rays had chilled their hearts.

“I wish I knew you before.”
                                That was sooooo *sniff* sad *sniff*.....someone get me a hanky!

Great job
                                &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X