John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Did you join....you click on join group and YC will accept it i think,then you can start posting
    sure did

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Dr Who *cringes*

Oh no it was very good in the old days!!!not that I'm old really.
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

John Sheppard anyone?

Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Cute Maff! Gorgeous sparkley border on the first one

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Oh no it was very good in the old days!!!not that I'm old really.
        I can't bring myself to watch a whole ep

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Yes please!

Cool

Comment

Some JT sigs

Spoiler:

I can't stop myself it seems!!!
            These are awesome..I love the first one best!

John Sheppard anyone?

Very nice Maff!
            sigpic

Comment

Cute Maff! Gorgeous sparkley border on the first one

I can't bring myself to watch a whole ep

Yes I do love stars...

yep, it takes time to get use to. I think you had to be an old fan to appreciate the new one. (even though I not a huge fan of the new one).

Yes please!

Cool

anyway nice to help a fellow JTer out

These are awesome..I love the first one best!

Very nice Maff!
              Thanks Linda
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Donna,Mayra...You guys joined the John and Teyla lounge in the social group thing yet?
                Yup, i just did right now...although, i have no idea what i'm doing LOL!. For the friending thing, i recieved a few already and i was wondering. If they freind you and you accept, do you have to friend them back?..kinda like LJ?. I've been doing that, when i accept, i friend them back, not sure if we are supposed too or not. I'm still learning this LOL!.

Me too! Me too!

Aye even my brother thought it was cool! And he doesn't even watch Bones *shakes head* This was his text: "Dave, [that's what he calls me ] just seen David Boreanaz eg Angel coming out of our hotel! How cool is that!"

I was particularly grateful that he didn't ring to tell me though seeing as his text came through at 3:47am

I will Got the screening on monday which I was looking forward to until they told us today that we'd be getting formal feedback in front of everyone

Your brother is very lucky!. Hopefully nobody throws anything at me but i've never seen an episode of Bones!. But with all this excitment lately, you guy's are making me want to see it! LOL!. I know David B. from Angel not Bones.

Wow! i'm sure everyone is going to love it!. Just beware, you always get the ones who think they know it all and just critize just to hear themselves speak but there are others that give some great constructive suggestions and i'm sure you'll do great on your screening!.

AH! my stupid computer is not opening the page!, what does it say?. I read someone mention Travellers?...please tell me Larrin doesn't come out!.

Some JT sigs

Spoiler:

I can't stop myself it seems!!!
                Very Cool maff!!!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

John Sheppard anyone?

YES PLEASE!
                  Very nice again maff!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Yup, i just did right now...although, i have no idea what i'm doing LOL!. For the friending thing, i recieved a few already and i was wondering. If they freind you and you accept, do you have to friend them back?..kinda like LJ?. I've been doing that, when i accept, i friend them back, not sure if we are supposed too or not. I'm still learning this LOL!.

I think you just tick it then click save but make sure it's on accept!
                    sigpic

Comment

Your brother is very lucky!. Hopefully nobody throws anything at me but i've never seen an episode of Bones!. But with all this excitment lately, you guy's are making me want to see it! LOL!. I know David B. from Angel not Bones.

Wow! i'm sure everyone is going to love it!. Just beware, you always get the ones who think they know it all and just critize just to hear themselves speak but there are others that give some great constructive suggestions and i'm sure you'll do great on your screening!.

AH! my stupid computer is not opening the page!, what does it say?. I read someone mention Travellers?...please tell me Larrin doesn't come out!.
                      I don't think you have to friend them back, just accept the request

I loved Angel (except for a couple of dodgy seasons ) but he is even better in Bones

My lecturers have already seen it at some point or other so I have an idea of what they're going to say it just means that I won't look forward to the screening as much because I'll be nervous But I'm sure it'll still be fun I'll just be a bit apprehensive

It mentions
                      Spoiler:
                      A temporary set for the Travellors and a new perminant Wraith set. For Travellers, a while ago JM mentioned that Larrin would be in the ep but somebody has said that she's had to pull out due to other commitments, don't know if this is true

Comment

It mentions
                        Spoiler:
                        A temporary set for the Travellors and a new perminant Wraith set. For Travellers, a while ago JM mentioned that Larrin would be in the ep but somebody has said that she's had to pull out due to other commitments, don't know if this is true

I've been hearing this too!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been hearing this too!
                          Maybe it is then...
                          Spoiler:
                          It does mention the name of a different leader in the spoilers for The Lost Tribe or whatever its called

How about we take each ep for S5 at a time, maybe give a week per ep, and speculate on the JT possibilties in them Time will fly by till we get to July

Last edited by CazzBlade; 16 May 2008, 03:55 PM.

Comment

YES PLEASE!
                            Very nice again maff!
                            Thanks Mayra
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Maybe it is then...
                              Spoiler:
                              It does mention the name of a different leader in the spoilers for The Lost Tribe or whatever its called

How about we take each ep for S5 at a time, maybe give a week per ep, and speculate on the JT possibilties in them Time will fly by till be get to July

hehe,i love yer little bulbs gone off smiley...hmm could be a good idea...ahh July,that's when my birthday is
                              sigpic

Comment

hehe,i love yer little bulbs gone off smiley...hmm could be a good idea...ahh July,that's when my birthday is
                                Sorry, you'll have to change your birthday! Already have too many for that month

Comment

Working...
                                X