• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Icon contest entries:

This won critics choice: and I made these too but could only enter two:
    Ohhhhhh there's my baby

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks LJ

Cazz and TF: Awesome Icons.... As always.

Another sig for Camy's challenge.
    And as always awesome....I LOVE THIS!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Morning Y'all! I am officially home! It feels good to be home too! It is very slow going though and is very painful to move around. I never realized how much we take our stomach muscles for granted or how much we used them for everyday things! Believe me, I am so finding out: the painful way. But, all is good, really.

I really wanted to thank everyone for all of your love and support! Seriously! I was in tears reading everyone's messages! That doesn't happen very often to Elf! you guys are so AMAZING! Every last one of you!!

I am going to have bow out the RR fic this time around. I can't sit for long periods of time at the computer. Sorry. I am hoping 'The Boss' won't torture me too much!

Thank you guys once again for everything!

Love,
    Elf!
    Dang i missed Elfie.....Why do we have to work again...Well great to see you back and hope you feel better soon!

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
    Nicely Done!

Thanks hunni.

Love it!

These are great!
    Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Wow this fight scene was perfect. Like the ending. It's really cool
    Thank you thiank you i'm so glad you guys liked my part.....Not bad for someone that doesn't write eh

I post a little something else it isn't great but I hope it makes you feel better
    Spoiler:

Nonsense...This is great!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Another day, another pic fic...

The List
    These just keep getting freaky!

Round Robin Part 11

Spoiler:
    While Rodney walks the corridors looking for the rest of his teammates, Ronon begins to stir. He groans in pain as he grabs his head.

Teyla goes over to him and lays a hand on his shoulder, "Ronon..."

"I'm fine," he moans. He looks in John's direction. "What happened?"

"You were thrown and knocked unconscious, we don't know where Rodney is and John is severly injured," Teyla answers with great concern.

They can see John's pail complexion and it worries them both. Ronon gets up and steadies himself to his feet. He and Teyla walk over to John to keep a watch over him.

As Teyla gets closer to John, he stretches out a shaky hand to reach for hers, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asks, almost in tears.

"For never telling you how I really felt about you," he struggles to get out and with the last word he slips back to unconsciousness.

Teyla looks up to Ronon with sadden eyes and Ronon hangs his head low.

------

As Rodney is about to round the corner to the next corridor, he hears some of the guards gossiping about the days event.

"I heard that the Emporer is thinking about executing the male prisoners and enslave the female one for what she has done to him," one of the guards says with excitement.

"Well, if we see "the man" with the hooded cloak, we will know what that means, " the other guard chuckles.

Rodney smiles mischieviously.

Sorry if it's long and for any mistakes.
    ohhhhh *sits on edge of seat* this is getting really exciting,i wonder what's gonna happen now...will they get out of it
    Spoiler:
    will Rodney be able to save them...Will he run away screaming like a little girl??? hmmmm
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oops.....Didn't notice that...

Congrats on 2000 posts
      Thank you Linda!

Ohhhhhh there's my baby
      [/SPOILERS]
      Did you see which one won?

Edit: My feet hurt! I got new shoes and they have torn my heels to shreads but I am allergic to plasters so I can't do anything about it
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ohhhhhh there's my baby

And as always awesome....I LOVE THIS!!

Dang i missed Elfie.....Why do we have to work again...Well great to see you back and hope you feel better soon!

Thank you thiank you i'm so glad you guys liked my part.....Not bad for someone that doesn't write eh

Nonsense...This is great!

These just keep getting freaky!

ohhhhh *sits on edge of seat* this is getting really exciting,i wonder what's gonna happen now...will they get out of it
        Spoiler:
        will Rodney be able to save them...Will he run away screaming like a little girl??? hmmmm
        Yeah nonsense I understand but I don't think so. Thank you a lot
        Hey you joke it was really too good. I don't believe you you're a famous writer and hide it to us ???
        Thank you Linda!

Edit: My feet hurt! I got new shoes and they have torn my heels to shreads but I am allergic to plasters so I can't do anything about it
        I'm so sorry Cazz how did I miss yo congratulate you on my sweetheart He is so hot *try not to I really need to find how we say it in english drool ? it's this ?*
        Sorry about your feet. My left foot hurt too at my heel lol I have always something lol
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thank you Linda!

Was it the Shep/McKay one with them smirking?

Yeah nonsense I understand but I don't think so. Thank you a lot
          Hey you joke it was really too good. I don't believe you you're a famous writer and hide it to us ???
          Yeah right I was terrible in English class
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah right I was terrible in English class
            me too but for me you can see it
            Did you see we are alone they abandon us lol
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I'm so sorry Cazz how did I miss yo congratulate you on my sweetheart He is so hot *try not to I really need to find how we say it in english drool ? it's this ?*
              Sorry about your feet. My left foot hurt too at my heel lol I have always something lol
              I often find myself drooling in the JFT!

I meant out of the Lorne ones! That contest that you voted in The one I voted for came joint second! Here's the link

Comment

me too but for me you can see it
                Did you see we are alone they abandon us lol
                Yeah we're all lonely...No one loves us...We're nobody's child

I often find myself drooling in the JFT!

I meant out of the Lorne ones! That contest that you voted in The one I voted for came joint second! Here's the link

Oh right,heh oops I voted for the one that came in second and i voted for the one that was most creative

h c zz h ws the butt n nd the butt n
                sigpic

Comment

Just dropping in to say hi. Sorry I've been away for a bit - just been busy studying and stuf. Well done guys who won... Nina, Camy & Cazz, wasn't it? Congratu-malations
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh right,heh oops I voted for the one that came in second and i voted for the one that was most creative

h c zz h ws the butt n nd the butt n
                    So not funny! Yet I'm still laughing The 'o' seems to be hanging in there for the mo

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Just dropping in to say hi. Sorry I've been away for a bit - just been busy studying and stuf. Well done guys who won... Nina, Camy & Cazz, wasn't it? Congratu-malations
                    No, Steph won! I didn't even know it existed until the results came out

How's the work going? Have you got long til the end of the year?

Comment

Thanks Nina. Art you on that list of people that won?? I didn't see it in your Link update.

*LOL* I know I was one of the winners...it just sounds odd saying congrats to myself in my own post
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JT thing-a-thon at livejournal. Go sign up!

http://community.livejournal.com/joh...w=28650#t28650

Comment

So not funny! Yet I'm still laughing The 'o' seems to be hanging in there for the mo

I thought it was pretty funny I'm surprised you managed to decifer it

gater.....we miss ya...........studying sucks
                          sigpic

Comment

No, Steph won! I didn't even know it existed until the results came out

How's the work going? Have you got long til the end of the year?

Studying is okay... Think I'll fail Law but oh wells lol. I've finished classes... Last exam is on the 23rd... seems ages away.
                            I thought it was pretty funny I'm surprised you managed to decifer it

gater.....we miss ya...........studying sucks
                            Thanks hun I've been getting random urges to write but I feel guilty... Lol.

Comment

Studying is okay... Think I'll fail Law but oh wells lol. I've finished classes... Last exam is on the 23rd... seems ages away.
                              I finish on the 23rd too No exams though just assignments so to me it feels like tomorrow, I need more time! You'll be fine on law, as Scar says in the Lion King 'Be Prepared'! Don't ask where that came from

Comment

Thanks hun I've been getting random urges to write but I feel guilty... Lol.
                                Well just give in to your urges
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X