• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Hey did you guys see this thread,it's links to colour charts
    Thanks Linda. I'll check later.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Cazz/Sci/Mayra - Will definitely report back in the morning or possibly tonight with Indy reviews!!

Mayra - I think its www.imagerotate.com
      Thank you MrsB!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Hiya!

MrsB's given you the link but the site is down at the mo so you won't be able to get on! Hopefull it'll sort itself out soon

Thought you'd all find this cute Don't know if you've read it before...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=113391

LOL! that was cute!...
      Spoiler:
      Joe making fun of her and making her think she is going to scare her baby with the Wraith makeup! LOL!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Ok i know this is a litle early but i made these for Mrs Bs Birthday i wasnt sure what she liked so i di three diffrent ones

Those banners are awesome Donna!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        This is an early birthday present for MrsB - enjoy!
        Spoiler:

Teyla was silent as the door to her quarters slid open to reveal John Sheppard. She was silent as she retrieved the ready-packed bag next to the door and as she followed his hushed “it’s time” through the moonlit corridors of Atlantis. She was silent as they came upon Ronon standing by the door of the jumper bay, keeping watch. She was silent as she and John entered jumper five, in which sat Rodney, in the front passenger seat, feverishly typing away on his laptop.

Teyla was silent as Ronon joined them in the jumper, informing them that all was clear. She was silent as the rear hatch closed behind them and as she slid into the seat behind Rodney. It was only when they were all seated and John brought the jumper to life that she found she could not stay silent any longer.

“Are you sure about this?” She said suddenly.

John and Rodney both turned their chairs to look at her, and Teyla could tell right away that she might as well have not spoken. Their decision had been made long ago.

“Teyla –” John began.

“I know,” interrupted Teyla. “But the new Midway Station has only been active for a few weeks…”

“This is important,” said Rodney resolutely. “If we wait…” He shuddered and exchanged a fearful look with John. “We can’t wait.”

Teyla raised her eyes to John’s – he was giving her a grim look. “Look, Teyla… you don’t have to come if you don’t want to,” he said. “I just thought you’d want… but if you don’t, it’s okay. Really.”

Teyla looked at him and knew that even though what he said was true on some levels, he really wanted her with them on this trip. And she wanted to go too, really – she just wanted them to be sure they knew what they were doing.

“No, it is alright,” she said with a small smile. “I want to come.”

John smiled and turned back to the jumper controls. The jumper rose off the ground and headed towards the entrance to the gateroom, which was opening below them.

“Okay, sending blocking code… now,” said Rodney, tapping away at his laptop. “Let’s go. Quickly.”

John did not need telling twice. The jumper sank into the gateroom, and Rodney made short work of dialling the address of the Midway Station. Teyla could hear shouts coming from the control room behind them, but she kept her eyes fixed on the stargate – it activated a moment later and, as soon as the wormhole stabilised, John urged the jumper forward.

They were on their way.

XXXXX

John sat down next to Teyla and handed her the biggest tub of popcorn she had ever seen. She smiled delightedly at him, and he grinned back, placing a large soda in the cup holder between them. There were two straws sticking out of the plastic lid.

“So, you glad you came?” John asked her.

“Yes,” she said. “Though I can’t imagine what Tagan’s reaction will be when he is older and I tell him that when he was a few months’ old I left him with friends so that I could go and see Indiana Jones in the movie theatre.”

John pointed a finger at her. “Tagan will understand,” he said seriously. Teyla rolled her eyes and dug into her popcorn, which was delicious.

“Besides, we’ll be back in a few hours,” John said. “No harm, no foul.”

Teyla raised an eyebrow. “I do not believe Mr Woolsey will quite see it that way,” she said.

John snorted. “Oh please –you know last week when he came back for ‘personal reasons’?” He asked her. “He totally went to see Prince Caspian.”

Teyla leaned closer to John and lowered her voice. “But he did not commandeer a jumper in the middle of the night in order to do so,” she said.

John grinned again. “Well no, but that’s only because he has no flair for the dramatic,” he said. “And anyway, if people had found out we were coming to see this they all would have wanted to come, and we can’t fit everyone in the… car.” He winked at Teyla.

John chuckled and took a sip of the soda. “Poor suckers – they’re gonna have to wait months.”

“Yes, poor them,” said Rodney from John’s other side. “Now will you two please shut up? It’s starting.”

The End.

LOL!!!! i loved it!!!. How you came up with this idea and making it into a fic! too cute!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

DONNA - Those are completely fantastic!!!! The top one is my FAV!!!! Wow dude thank you a TON!!!!
          Np i wasnt sure what you liked
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Very nice work Donna.
          Thanx hUN
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Love them Donna! Can't chose a favourite!

It is Have to say your's is too!!!

Still going with the assignments! Just had to do a bit again as I lost it!

THANX CAZZ
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            This is an early birthday present for MrsB - enjoy!
            Spoiler:

Teyla was silent as the door to her quarters slid open to reveal John Sheppard. She was silent as she retrieved the ready-packed bag next to the door and as she followed his hushed “it’s time” through the moonlit corridors of Atlantis. She was silent as they came upon Ronon standing by the door of the jumper bay, keeping watch. She was silent as she and John entered jumper five, in which sat Rodney, in the front passenger seat, feverishly typing away on his laptop.

Teyla was silent as Ronon joined them in the jumper, informing them that all was clear. She was silent as the rear hatch closed behind them and as she slid into the seat behind Rodney. It was only when they were all seated and John brought the jumper to life that she found she could not stay silent any longer.

“Are you sure about this?” She said suddenly.

John and Rodney both turned their chairs to look at her, and Teyla could tell right away that she might as well have not spoken. Their decision had been made long ago.

“Teyla –” John began.

“I know,” interrupted Teyla. “But the new Midway Station has only been active for a few weeks…”

“This is important,” said Rodney resolutely. “If we wait…” He shuddered and exchanged a fearful look with John. “We can’t wait.”

Teyla raised her eyes to John’s – he was giving her a grim look. “Look, Teyla… you don’t have to come if you don’t want to,” he said. “I just thought you’d want… but if you don’t, it’s okay. Really.”

Teyla looked at him and knew that even though what he said was true on some levels, he really wanted her with them on this trip. And she wanted to go too, really – she just wanted them to be sure they knew what they were doing.

“No, it is alright,” she said with a small smile. “I want to come.”

John smiled and turned back to the jumper controls. The jumper rose off the ground and headed towards the entrance to the gateroom, which was opening below them.

“Okay, sending blocking code… now,” said Rodney, tapping away at his laptop. “Let’s go. Quickly.”

John did not need telling twice. The jumper sank into the gateroom, and Rodney made short work of dialling the address of the Midway Station. Teyla could hear shouts coming from the control room behind them, but she kept her eyes fixed on the stargate – it activated a moment later and, as soon as the wormhole stabilised, John urged the jumper forward.

They were on their way.

XXXXX

John sat down next to Teyla and handed her the biggest tub of popcorn she had ever seen. She smiled delightedly at him, and he grinned back, placing a large soda in the cup holder between them. There were two straws sticking out of the plastic lid.

“So, you glad you came?” John asked her.

“Yes,” she said. “Though I can’t imagine what Tagan’s reaction will be when he is older and I tell him that when he was a few months’ old I left him with friends so that I could go and see Indiana Jones in the movie theatre.”

John pointed a finger at her. “Tagan will understand,” he said seriously. Teyla rolled her eyes and dug into her popcorn, which was delicious.

“Besides, we’ll be back in a few hours,” John said. “No harm, no foul.”

Teyla raised an eyebrow. “I do not believe Mr Woolsey will quite see it that way,” she said.

John snorted. “Oh please –you know last week when he came back for ‘personal reasons’?” He asked her. “He totally went to see Prince Caspian.”

Teyla leaned closer to John and lowered her voice. “But he did not commandeer a jumper in the middle of the night in order to do so,” she said.

John grinned again. “Well no, but that’s only because he has no flair for the dramatic,” he said. “And anyway, if people had found out we were coming to see this they all would have wanted to come, and we can’t fit everyone in the… car.” He winked at Teyla.

John chuckled and took a sip of the soda. “Poor suckers – they’re gonna have to wait months.”

“Yes, poor them,” said Rodney from John’s other side. “Now will you two please shut up? It’s starting.”

The End.
            This totally Rocks, Ruby!

Oh, btw, you folks going to see the IJ movie: I SO WANT SOME DISH!! I SO WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO BE WORTH THE 9 BUCKS FOR THE TICKET TO GO SEE IT!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

At last ive got on ive been trying all night and all day yesterday to post these

Linda i made these could you choose which one you would like fo a back ground if not any these then ill do something else
              Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              Hi everyone can't stay for long but i wanted to post a Teyla sig i made i tried posting it yesterday but then the forum went wacko again oh and hope you like it

More lovely artwork! Donna and Wraithlord!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              NP hun.
              How is it feeling today?

Like I sais last night, wonderful job

Great job WL

Thanks MrsB for update.
              Spoiler:
              I have a bad feeling that the Whump story is not going to happen this year.

Here is a couple of Fic updates.

Our Time: Chapter 17(Warning: Very Angsty. Might need some tissues. )

Forbidden Territory: Final Chapter

Wow, great update on "Our Time"!!!. Talk about Angsty! you definitely weren't kidding!.

I didn't even know you were already in the final chapter of Forbidden Territory!. I'm 4 chapters behind!. I'll try and read them tonight!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                This totally Rocks, Ruby!

Oh, btw, you folks going to see the IJ movie: I SO WANT SOME DISH!! I SO WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO BE WORTH THE 9 BUCKS FOR THE TICKET TO GO SEE IT!
                MAJOR SPOILERS FOR INDIANA JONES 4

Spoiler:
                Ok... basically the artefact is a crystal skull that is actually part of a skeleton of one of 13 beings from another dimension who came to our dimension 5000 years ago and taught the Ancient Mesoamericans farming and irrigation and other kinds of technologies.

No joke.

So, in that sense, it's Indiana Jones meets Stargate, and it's really really whacky. In another sense - it's AMAZING!!! I really loved it - it's just so funny. There are so many utterly amazing moments in it like Indy fighting evil communists left right and centre and surviving an atomic blast, and when he finds out Shia Labeouf is his son it is literally the funniest thing ever.

As soon as my exams are over I'm going to see it again!
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Those banners are awesome Donna!

LOL!!!! i loved it!!!. How you came up with this idea and making it into a fic! too cute!.
                  Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  More lovely artwork! Donna and Wraithlord!

Wow, great update on "Our Time"!!!. Talk about Angsty! you definitely weren't kidding!.

I didn't even know you were already in the final chapter of Forbidden Territory!. I'm 4 chapters behind!. I'll try and read them tonight!
                  thanx mayra
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

At last ive got on ive been trying all night and all day yesterday to post these

Linda i made these could you choose which one you would like fo a back ground if not any these then ill do something else
                    Great Job Donna
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

RUBY - Just wanted to say thanks a ton man for my birthday dedication on JM BLOG!!!! You're a maniac!!!

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                      But rather than dwell on that sad tale, why don’t I tell you about my no-less-sad though far more monkeyless day. Well, I’m pleased to report I’ve finally completed a very rough beat sheet for Remnants, formerly a “very special Stargate: Atlantis”, now a “not so special Stargate: Atlantis”. However, I’m sure that once the other writers weigh in with their brilliant ideas, it’ll go from “not so special” to “one of passing interest”. So far, I’ve got the word out to a couple of potential guest stars, discussed the look of the mainland, and have been considering some of the more important character moments I want to explore with Sheppard, McKay, and Woolsey.

Dropped by the FX Stage where David Hewlett and Michael Shanks were doing their thing. According to Marty G. who is directing 2nd unit, they’re both in crazy-good moods and their scenes are going swimmingly.

I was back in the editing suite this afternoon working on Whispers after receiving notes from my fellow producers, the network, and the studio. Once I’d made the required cuts and trims, the episode was thirty seconds short. Hunh. If you’ll recall, it took me approximately two hours to get it to time when it was thirty-five seconds long. I wish it were as easy as simply adding that time back in but, alas, we had to go through the episode again, scene by scene, adding Sheppard’s warning here, putting back Mirellus’s exit there. Finally, we’re to time and, following a brief conversation with the uber-talented Joel Goldsmith about the score, I am done. For now.

Today’s entry is dedicated to birthday gal MrsB108.

Comment

Sorry for the delay but between working nonstop and the few times I had the chance to log on GateWorld was always not accessible and it was frustrating UGH !!
                        I'm so behind on everything but now it is too late to get started catching up so I'm up the creek without a paddle again !
                        Any news on J/T from JM ? How is everyone doing ? Catch you all later unless GateWorld has opted to not be functioning !

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Np i wasnt sure what you liked

Thanx hUN

THANX CAZZ
                          NP Donna.

RUBY - Just wanted to say thanks a ton man for my birthday dedication on JM BLOG!!!! You're a maniac!!!

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          But rather than dwell on that sad tale, why don’t I tell you about my no-less-sad though far more monkeyless day. Well, I’m pleased to report I’ve finally completed a very rough beat sheet for Remnants, formerly a “very special Stargate: Atlantis”, now a “not so special Stargate: Atlantis”. However, I’m sure that once the other writers weigh in with their brilliant ideas, it’ll go from “not so special” to “one of passing interest”. So far, I’ve got the word out to a couple of potential guest stars, discussed the look of the mainland, and have been considering some of the more important character moments I want to explore with Sheppard, McKay, and Woolsey.

Dropped by the FX Stage where David Hewlett and Michael Shanks were doing their thing. According to Marty G. who is directing 2nd unit, they’re both in crazy-good moods and their scenes are going swimmingly.

I was back in the editing suite this afternoon working on Whispers after receiving notes from my fellow producers, the network, and the studio. Once I’d made the required cuts and trims, the episode was thirty seconds short. Hunh. If you’ll recall, it took me approximately two hours to get it to time when it was thirty-five seconds long. I wish it were as easy as simply adding that time back in but, alas, we had to go through the episode again, scene by scene, adding Sheppard’s warning here, putting back Mirellus’s exit there. Finally, we’re to time and, following a brief conversation with the uber-talented Joel Goldsmith about the score, I am done. For now.

Today’s entry is dedicated to birthday gal MrsB108.
                          Thansk MrsB!!
                          I saw the dedication. It was awesome.

I'm not sure how my day is going to go and I know that you won't see it at work, but I'm gonna post now.

Happy Birthday MrsB!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                            Sorry for the delay but between working nonstop and the few times I had the chance to log on GateWorld was always not accessible and it was frustrating UGH !!
                            I'm so behind on everything but now it is too late to get started catching up so I'm up the creek without a paddle again !
                            Any news on J/T from JM ? How is everyone doing ? Catch you all later unless GateWorld has opted to not be functioning !

Kimberly
                            KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh there is so much goodies. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll have Cazz help me with some links and I'll PM them to you.
                            That's if you don't mind spoilers.

Comment

Ok. Ever since the spoiler news for...
                              (S5 spoiler)
                              Spoiler:
                              the dream with John and Teyla having dinner. I've been wondering how tptb would most likely do it and then hope it would be some thing we really want.

Most like, I think, she will vanish in John's dream and then well see his facial expression of fearing that they won't find her and the baby. OR Maybe she and the baby turn into hybrids and it freaks him out.

As much I would love to see a kiss or some verbal confession of his feeling for her, I doubt we will get it.
                              Especially if it's in S&R which is the first ep of the season.

I really would like to write my idea of the dream, but I have so many of them.

I'm bad, I know.

I'm gonna prepare for the worse and hope for the best.
                              Then do a fic to change it, if they don't do it right.

S&R speculations
                              Spoiler:
                              Some ideas I'm hoping to see is of course of the Shep whump,but I'm now wondering if the Michael was down in the building around the same time it exploded because he was bring Teyla. Maybe she is left behind and Rodney ends up helping her when she goes into delivery(still not happy about that ) Any way, Mike goes back to his ship and waits until he can get her back and anyone else. I'm thinking while John is slipping out of consciousness that he dreams of Teyla and a dinner date. (Which to me is still a good thing.

OK. Enough rambling, I'm tired.
                              Maybe I'll see tons of pages tomorrow... if the thread is working.

Goodnight

Comment

Happy Birthday MrsB.....

Season 5 specualtion..

Spoiler:
                                I am quite surprised that we are getting some JT so early in the season and in the very first ep. Very telling that Teyla is the first person that John dreams about when he is seriously hurt.... maybe thinking of all the things he wanted to say to her... well I don't want to get my hopes up too much as I can't see tptb going too deeply into any feelings at this stage but the fact that we are getting a JT scene so early in the season is very promising... I'm not happy at all about Rodney delivering the baby and I really wished the ptb had done that off camera... I really don't see why we have to go through the whole delivery scene... like some cheesy movie where there is always a pregnant woman and no matter what her delivery date she will go into labour before the movie is over...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X