Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    GUYS!!
    There has been new rules posted in the annoucements forum area about quoting pictures, it slows the server for each time a picture is posted, quoting a picture or more, makes the slowdown worse. Not only does it slow gatewrodl, but also my whole computer itself.

Can we try and limit the number of quoting pictures? Or if at all possible, convert the picture into a link when quoted?

It is getting to the point wherein the Mods would delete the post rather then convert the picture to a link.

NOW.....

Let me know when it is my turn for the RR, I have to finish this party sooo..... Who's turn is it and great going guys! Somehow I knew Teyla would end up fighting the final guy, or end up last to fall for that matter...

ALSO::: Am working on John Sheppard, Time Traveller again! after a six month rest from it I'm going back to it! hopefully i will finish it by the end of June, maybe the end of this month.
    Tey!!!! I've been looking forward to more of that story!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Thanx Sci

Thanx Nina!

NP hun. It's posted.

Thanks Tey for the info.
      Off to do more of Mrs.B's present.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Tey!!!! I've been looking forward to more of that story!
        Well, you wont have to wait any longer!! *gets to work on the next chapter titled, "Memorials and Enemies"*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          Welcome Silvius and Krissie to the J/T Family!!!

YC! Here are some of the Mulder sigs, and 2 M/S sigs, too.
          Spoiler:

Those are awesome GNB!.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Becareful of your head Linda!!!

Couple more Kiss art for Camy's challenge.

MrsB. What kind of stuff do you want for your Birthday? I might need the whole month to do it. I have an idea for a fic, but I want to know what you like.
          And NP.

HEY RAC!!!! *waving*
          Here you go Cazz.
          I hope it's ok

Pretty!...very romantic especially with the shades of red!...very nice!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Couple more Kiss art for Camy's challenge.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-Kissing-1.png
            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-Kissing-1.png

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z..._JT-KissMe.png
            MrsB. What kind of stuff do you want for your Birthday? I might need the whole month to do it. I have an idea for a fic, but I want to know what you like.
            And NP.

HEY RAC!!!! *waving*
            Hey Sci how are you? things are fine here!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              OT~
              Spoiler:
              LOL I just read they're making a MacGyver movie. Like for real.
              What?...that's definitely interesting!...I wonder if RDA will be in it or still play MacGyver?.

Sorry this is a quick post. I got to start supper and then I'll be right back.

Elf's mom called me and she did good and is now recovering!!!!

BBL: To catch up read Cazz's update
              Thank you sooo much for the news scifan!. I'm sooo glad she is doing good!.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Thanks for letting us know Hun im so happy for her

im okay been resting i even manage to do this with my sisters laptop
              These 2 for Camys Kiss Challenge

and the rest i just made for fun

Those are all gorgeous Donna!. Another great expert in layering! very nice!

The Scot's chickening out!

It wasn't freezing, not for the UK anyway , I was ok in my coat but the actors were frozen! Natalie had a blanket thrown at her everytime we cut! It even managed to get in one of the shots cos we were filming a medium close up so everyone was like, its okay to keep it around your legs, and then when we watched the rushes... and all shouted 'the blanket!' luckily we have it covered in other angles

LOL! i'm so glad you were able to get the shot in another angle!. I doubt she'd be too happy having to do that shot over again when she is freezing cold! LOL!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

WE LOVE YOU ELFLINN!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                Elf: I hope that you have sweet JT dreams while you are recoverying. You will be in my prayers all day tomorrow and tonight.
                Tell me if you sing anything cool. Love ya. Lea

Spoiler:
                Elf: I'll be praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Can't wait to have you back with us Elf! (((HUGS)))
                - GNB

Spoiler:
                From Lorr:
                ***BIG HUGS*** Elflinn!

Sending all kinds of good thoughts and prayers for tomorrow!

Spoiler:
                Elfie, I hope everything goes so smoothly for you. You'll be in my prayers! Maybe you'll dream about a whumped Shep *major hugs* Jess

Spoiler:
                Hope you're feelin' better soon! -WP

Spoiler:
                Hey Elf! Hope everything goes well, and that you recover soon! *hugs* Goodluck sweetie!

Spoiler:
                Hey dude! You're finally doing it! Good luck man and get back soon!!!

Spoiler:
                Good luck with the surgery Elf i hope everything goes well - Lordy

Spoiler:
                Luuves you Elf! Hope you recover quick and have lots of JT/Shep whumping dreams while you do - Cazz x

Spoiler:
                From Tey: Big hugs to Elfie! Get on yer feet soon sweetie!!

Spoiler:
                From Maff: Oh and to Elf~ Hun we love you and the very best of Luck. I know you'll be squeeing all the way to surgery.

Spoiler:
                I'll certainly continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful and problem free surgery and recovery!! - Gate Geek

Spoiler:
                *sends positive thoughts, vibes and good wishes to ELF*

ELF, hope the surgery goes without a hitch hon, lie back and enjoy all the drugs and remember that while under sedation, strange things may come out of your mouth, but at least it's fun reliving it afterwards. - Peggy

Spoiler:
                Sending good vibes - Elinor

Spoiler:
                Best of luck to Elflinn with her op. I'm thinking of you Elfie, and I hope it all goes well for you! - Linzi

Spoiler:
                Sending love your way Elf. Hope everything goes well with the surgery, and I'll be thinking about you and hope for a speedy recovery. Take care sweetie - Nina

Spoiler:
                oh sorry Good luck Elf hun look forward to hearing from you.- Donna. I've been a little ill sorry my message is a little late

Spoiler:
                Elf stay strong you'll be home and better before you know it. ((hugs)) Padme

Spoiler:
                Hey Elfie...Hope the surgery went well for ya and hurry back,we miss ya when yer not here,hope you're doing good and don't go giving they nurses a hard time...Dream of Shep whump and JT goodness from yer Scottish buddy,Linda

Spoiler:
                From Laura: I know I'm late with this but I have been at work and studying...

Elfie, I have been thinking about you quite a bit today actually. I know a few folks who are in hosp this week so donn't think you weren't thought of!

*Love*

Spoiler:
                Scifan, I'm glad to know Elf is doing fine. I was thinking of her today. - Erika

Spoiler:
                Hi Elfie!, i just heard that your surgery went well and that you are doing good!. I'm soooo happy that everything went well!. Please hurry back, we all miss you very much!. Keeping you in my prayers- Mayra
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

OMG! Donna!!! I haven't been online for the last week and I almost missed those sigs ^^^^^ up there in the quote. WOW! Wonderful! Gorgeous!!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Those are awesome GNB!.

Pretty!...very romantic especially with the shades of red!...very nice!
                    Thank you very much Mayra.

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    Hey Sci how are you? things are fine here!
                    I like your smiley Rac. It's cute.
                    Not too bad here either and I'm glad everything is going good for you too.

Goodnight everyone. Sweet JT dreams.

Comment

Here's an update to Teyla Snatchers. The new stuff is below the horizontal line that I put in there.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I apologise for two things: 1) For length 2) For any 'a's that are missing as the top of the 'a' button is no longer part of my laptop

Anyway...

Round Robin Part 7
                        Spoiler:
                        For a moment they all stood in awe at the giant beast before them.

Sheppard kicked into action first, “Split up!” He shouted as he made his way to the edge of the arena.

The beast was caught for a moment, unsure who to follow as the four teammates went their separate way. Either stupidly or by some misguided logic of taking out the largest threat first, it went after Ronon.

The creature bounded across the area, it’s large hairy feet thudding on the sandy floor. Its muscular arms flexed as he brought out his clawed fingers to point at Ronon.

Ronon took a fighting stance, preparing his sword to swipe at the beast. As soon as the beast was in touching distance to the Sataden he swung his sword slicing off a finger on the beast’s left hand. The beast howled in agony but didn’t have time to wallow in self-pity when Ronon jumped onto his shoulder, pounding the beast with all his strength. Ronon brought his sword up into the air to give him the leverage needed to sever the beast’s arm but the beast was ready for the attack. It swung it’s shoulder throwing Ronon into the arena wall. Ronon’s head collided with the stone and he slumped to the floor out cold.

Sheppard had crept up behind the beast with the intention of helping his friend take out their adversary. Now he was on his own.

“McKay!” Sheppard shouted while keeping his eyes locked on the beast, “Check on Ronon.” He didn’t need to look to know that the scientist would be scampering across to their fallen comrade.

However, he did need to check that a certain Athosian wasn’t going to do anything stupid like come and help him.

He fake dodged to the left of the beast and slid under the gap between its legs when the beast made a grab in the wrong direction. He slid until he crashed against the wall and could see around the beast. He sighed when he saw Teyla was deftly dealing with one of the tiger like animals who had gotten the courage up to come out of hiding. He knew she could handle herself against one of those and it would keep her distracted enough to not come and help him.

Meanwhile the beast had turned and was looming over him, claw out stretched. John sprang to his feet and ducked a claw that came inches away from slicing through his brains. He swung his sword with all his might and sliced through the beast’s stomach. It didn’t slow the creature down as much as he’d hoped, this thing was huge and made of solid muscle.

John darted to the side, hoping to get behind the creature and inflict some damage from there. But the creature was too fast; it reached out a claw cutting straight through Sheppard’s calf. As the pain burned through his muscle John’s leg gave out crashing him to the floor.

He looked up through watering eyes and saw Rodney running towards him. “No Rodney!” Sheppard commanded, “Get out of here!”

Rodney promptly ignored him and ploughed forward. The beast turned its attention to the smaller of the two men and grabbed Rodney’s ankle swinging him up into the air. Rodney screamed in terror as John and Teyla looked on helpless. The beast flung Rodney onto the top seats of the auditorium. He slowly got to his feet and gingerly crept down the stairs. John let out a sigh of relief that Rodney wasn’t seriously hurt even though he knew he’d never hear the end of it with just cuts and bruises. Rodney could do nothing but look on from the bottom of the stairs; the drop was too far into the arena unless he wanted a couple of broken legs. John’s relief was short lived as the tiger animal dived at Teyla while she was still studying Rodney.

“Teyla!” John screamed at the top of his lungs. The tiger landed on top of her forcing her to the ground. It crushed her left wrist under its claw and she winced in pain. The tiger moved squashing Teyla beneath it but releasing her wrist. She ignored the pain in her body and reached up to snap the animal’s neck.

The beast was bearing down on John, he tried to push himself to his feet but the beast pinned him down with one large hand. John felt a rib crack due to the pressure but that was the least of his worries as a long sharp claw aimed straight for his neck. He looked into the face of death but saw pain on the beast’s features instead of the glee he was expecting.

Teyla was suddenly at his side after driving Ronon’s sword through the beast leg with her good arm. John looked into her warm eyes, hoping she understood in that one moment how much she meant to him. He was ripped from the beautiful sight when the beast threw him against the nearby wall. He bounced to the floor and felt his arm crack in two.

Teyla roared with anger as John was torn away from her. She picked up his fallen sword, loosely in her bad hand. Right now she could barely feel the pain as wrath seared through her every fibre. She swung the swords’ at the beast as though they were as light and nimble as bantos sticks. The beast was cut down piece by piece until no life remained.

Teyla dropped the sword from her bad hand as feeling had now completely disappeared from it. She looked up defiantly at the man in the stands.

He stood up and pointed at her, “You shall pay for this!”

Awesome stuff CB

Spoiler:
                        I love how angry Teyla got when the beast hurt John
                        sigpic
                        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          OMG! Donna!!! I haven't been online for the last week and I almost missed those sigs ^^^^^ up there in the quote. WOW! Wonderful! Gorgeous!!
                          Thnx Everlovin
                          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Awesome updates of the RR fic

Great ones

That is great news
                          Thnx Nina
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Couple more Kiss art for Camy's challenge. :

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Wallies/th_JT-Kissing-1.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Wallies/th_JT-KissMe.png[/IMG

And NP.

HEY RAC!!!! *waving*
                            Love them sci!

OT~
                            Spoiler:
                            Hey dude! How was your weekend? We saw Iron Man and I gotta say - it was way better than I thought. It was really good.

So Hope asked me the same thing the other day! You guys don't gotta make me anything!!! But if you really really want to, I know anything you guys make would be bomb.
                            When is your B-day MrsB?? I'm thinking you'll like angsty..

Here you go Cazz.
                            I hope it's ok

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Cazz-JTkiss.jpg[/IMG
                            Also very pretty!!

ROUND ROBIN UPDATE

Spoiler:
                            Rodney followed Teyla’s breathless instructions and widened his eyes in amazement as her restraints soon came free. Teyla emerged from her binds and reached out quickly grabbing the spear from Rodney’s semi-shaking hands.

“Hey!” he yelled surprised. “What are you-“

Teyla lifted her thigh and cracked the spear in half with one swift movement and hurriedly handed the end with the still-lethally sharp point back over to Rodney. Teyla held her make-do weapon as if it were some grand deadly object instead of a splintered and rather short plain wooden staff.

A thunderous noise echoed strangely across the land, trembling the ground at their very feet and the roar of the audience came to an eerily hushed whisper. Teyla stepped forward to the front line of defense with Sheppard and Ronon and they all watched confusedly as the remaining beasts littering the arena seemed to cower and slowly retreat towards their darkened yet still opened cells.

The quiet of the day filled the warriors with a heavy pit of unease, as they searched around for answers to this sudden change in venue.

Ronon’s eye caught once again to the smug expression of the man in the audience and he watched as his gaze turned towards the towering gates at the northernmost corner of the stadium.

The ground trembled again and the loud groan of the warping metal as the gates opened towards them slowly forced all four contenders to momentarily put their hands to their ears in agony as they watched in disbelief.

Once the gates had fully opened, the crowd began to reclaim their cheers. “An-i-mus! An-i-mus!” they began to call out together as they all rose to their feet.

The largest, most hideous, most sinister-looking creature any of them had ever seen in their entire lives stood before them.
                            Wow! Awesome!! I love the ending And.. everything

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            hey what about some Teyla whump too...When's if TF's turn...Dang is Kitty's turn the last one...She usually gives me my good ol Teyla whumpage!
                            I was fourth Not a whole lot of whump for Teyla though I'll put in some more next time

I apologise for two things: 1) For length 2) For any 'a's that are missing as the top of the 'a' button is no longer part of my laptop

Anyway...

Round Robin Part 7
                            Spoiler:
                            For a moment they all stood in awe at the giant beast before them.

Sheppard kicked into action first, “Split up!” He shouted as he made his way to the edge of the arena.

The beast was caught for a moment, unsure who to follow as the four teammates went their separate way. Either stupidly or by some misguided logic of taking out the largest threat first, it went after Ronon.

The creature bounded across the area, it’s large hairy feet thudding on the sandy floor. Its muscular arms flexed as he brought out his clawed fingers to point at Ronon.

Ronon took a fighting stance, preparing his sword to swipe at the beast. As soon as the beast was in touching distance to the Sataden he swung his sword slicing off a finger on the beast’s left hand. The beast howled in agony but didn’t have time to wallow in self-pity when Ronon jumped onto his shoulder, pounding the beast with all his strength. Ronon brought his sword up into the air to give him the leverage needed to sever the beast’s arm but the beast was ready for the attack. It swung it’s shoulder throwing Ronon into the arena wall. Ronon’s head collided with the stone and he slumped to the floor out cold.

Sheppard had crept up behind the beast with the intention of helping his friend take out their adversary. Now he was on his own.

“McKay!” Sheppard shouted while keeping his eyes locked on the beast, “Check on Ronon.” He didn’t need to look to know that the scientist would be scampering across to their fallen comrade.

However, he did need to check that a certain Athosian wasn’t going to do anything stupid like come and help him.

He fake dodged to the left of the beast and slid under the gap between its legs when the beast made a grab in the wrong direction. He slid until he crashed against the wall and could see around the beast. He sighed when he saw Teyla was deftly dealing with one of the tiger like animals who had gotten the courage up to come out of hiding. He knew she could handle herself against one of those and it would keep her distracted enough to not come and help him.

Meanwhile the beast had turned and was looming over him, claw out stretched. John sprang to his feet and ducked a claw that came inches away from slicing through his brains. He swung his sword with all his might and sliced through the beast’s stomach. It didn’t slow the creature down as much as he’d hoped, this thing was huge and made of solid muscle.

John darted to the side, hoping to get behind the creature and inflict some damage from there. But the creature was too fast; it reached out a claw cutting straight through Sheppard’s calf. As the pain burned through his muscle John’s leg gave out crashing him to the floor.

He looked up through watering eyes and saw Rodney running towards him. “No Rodney!” Sheppard commanded, “Get out of here!”

Rodney promptly ignored him and ploughed forward. The beast turned its attention to the smaller of the two men and grabbed Rodney’s ankle swinging him up into the air. Rodney screamed in terror as John and Teyla looked on helpless. The beast flung Rodney onto the top seats of the auditorium. He slowly got to his feet and gingerly crept down the stairs. John let out a sigh of relief that Rodney wasn’t seriously hurt even though he knew he’d never hear the end of it with just cuts and bruises. Rodney could do nothing but look on from the bottom of the stairs; the drop was too far into the arena unless he wanted a couple of broken legs. John’s relief was short lived as the tiger animal dived at Teyla while she was still studying Rodney.

“Teyla!” John screamed at the top of his lungs. The tiger landed on top of her forcing her to the ground. It crushed her left wrist under its claw and she winced in pain. The tiger moved squashing Teyla beneath it but releasing her wrist. She ignored the pain in her body and reached up to snap the animal’s neck.

The beast was bearing down on John, he tried to push himself to his feet but the beast pinned him down with one large hand. John felt a rib crack due to the pressure but that was the least of his worries as a long sharp claw aimed straight for his neck. He looked into the face of death but saw pain on the beast’s features instead of the glee he was expecting.

Teyla was suddenly at his side after driving Ronon’s sword through the beast leg with her good arm. John looked into her warm eyes, hoping she understood in that one moment how much she meant to him. He was ripped from the beautiful sight when the beast threw him against the nearby wall. He bounced to the floor and felt his arm crack in two.

Teyla roared with anger as John was torn away from her. She picked up his fallen sword, loosely in her bad hand. Right now she could barely feel the pain as wrath seared through her every fibre. She swung the swords’ at the beast as though they were as light and nimble as bantos sticks. The beast was cut down piece by piece until no life remained.

Teyla dropped the sword from her bad hand as feeling had now completely disappeared from it. She looked up defiantly at the man in the stands.

He stood up and pointed at her, “You shall pay for this!”
                            Ohh fantastic! I don't mind the length at all!!! Super

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Thanks for letting us know Hun im so happy for her
                            Spoiler:

im okay been resting i even manage to do this with my sisters laptop
                            These 2 for Camys Kiss Challenge
                            [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/CamysKisschallenge.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/ForCamysKissChallenge2.jpg[/IMG

and the rest i just made for fun
                            [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/United.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/con2.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/puirple1.jpg[/IMG
                            Really great sigs Donna!!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

When is your B-day MrsB?? I'm thinking you'll like angsty..

Wow! Awesome!! I love the ending And.. everything
                              Morning/Afternoon!

Its May 23! Angst is always good!!!

Thanks dude!!!

Comment

OT~ Well Jeez Louise.....Could it get any deader in here???

Comment

Working...
                                X