• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is kinda cool!
    http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=42
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Morning maniacs....

Sci- I tried to go back and find Fate 8 (hey that rhymes) but I cant find it. Will you repost it puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Thanks Hope.
        You forgot to tell everyone about your fic.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3893068/...pected_Moments

Thanks Donna.
        I'll help you tonight or tomorrow.

Fate Chapter 8.
        Spoiler:
        John starts to feel lightheaded and quickly braces himself against the wall behind him. He notices a piece of fabric sticking out of the wall.
        “Look. This looks like part of Teyla’s coat. How did it get stuck here?” questions John.
        Rodney shines a light from his weapon to look better and points, “That’s why. This is a hidden panel. She must have been taken through here.”
        John pulls out some C-4, “Good thing I brought these with me.”
        He sets the charge and they take cover. After the explosion, it reveals another hallway. John suggests to Lorne to take his team to find the Athosians and John will go with Ronon and Rodney to find Teyla.
        John still feels unsteady, he knows he probably has a concussion, but he also needs to find Teyla. It’s more vital now since Michael is involved. He catches Ronon and Lorne observing him.
        “Sir. Are you sure you should return to Atlantis or at least the Daedalus,” suggests Lorne.
        John dismisses the idea and reassures them that he is ok. They soon split up in search for Teyla and her people.
        Teyla begins to wake up and a bright light is shining over her. It takes her a moment to adjust her eyesight. She notices that she is in an unfamiliar room, her wrists and ankles are tied down and her shirt has been lifted up to expose her belly.
        She franticly jerks on her straps in hope that they will break free. She can hear a sinister laugh. She knows it’s Michael, but she can’t see him.
        “Are you not happy to be here,” he begins to taunt her and shows himself.
        “There is no use, you will not be able to break free.”
        Teyla hides her fear and expresses her anger, “What have you done to my people!”
        He smiles, “Except for maybe a few people, I have done nothing. Don’t worry, now that I have Colonel Sheppard and his people I will leave them alone… for a while.”
        When Teyla hears him say that he has John and everyone else, her heart sank. She forces herself to hide her grief.
        “What do you want?” she asks coldly.
        He brings out a wraith device and moves closer to her exposed stomach.
        Teyla looks on with horror. “Please Michael. Please don’t hurt my baby,” she pleads.
        Michael lowers his head and looks disappointed, “Do think that little of me that you believe I will harm you and your offspring?” Teyla remains silent.
        “I am only using this to check the rate of your child’s growth,” he replies calmly. “You should be happy to know that it is doing fine.”
        Michael leaves to go across the room and walks up to a console. He begins to enter data about the baby.
        Teyla tries to fight back the tears and attempts to be strong, but the thought of Michael harming her child is too overwhelming for her.
        “Don’t worry luv. I won’t let Michael hurt you or your wee li’l baby and I won’t let ‘im hurt your people, Colonel Sheppard and everyone else,” a familiar voice says in a comforting tone.
        Teyla quickly turns her gaze away from Michael and towards the direction of this new, but recognizable voice. Even though she knows the accent she is not excepting who she sees and she is quiet confused.
        “Carson?” she questions in almost inaudible voice.
        Carson raises a finger to his lips to gesture her to stay quiet. Teyla motions her head as if to ask him to untie her.
        “Teyla, what are you doing?” asks Michael.
        Teyla slowly looks in his direction, but keep site of Carson in the corner of her eyes.
        “I told you that you will not be able to get free,” Michael confirms.
        Teyla looks at Carson, back to Michael and again at Carson. Michael notices that she is looking at something and looks in the same direction as she is.
        “What are you looking at Teyla?” he asks with a puzzled tone.
        She finally realizes that Michael can’t see Carson. Carson gives her a wink. She comes to the conclusion that she is seeing things or the drugs that Michael used to knock her out were causing her to hallucinate.
        Her eyes sadden, “Nothing. I do not see anything.”
        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Morning maniacs....

Sci- I tried to go back and find Fate 8 (hey that rhymes) but I cant find it. Will you repost it puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
        Here you go MrsB!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Check this out!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1531
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks Elf!!

Great update Sci!!!
            Spoiler:
            I wonder why Michael can't see Carson though!! Very tricky of you!

Ruby - Awesome, awesome, awesome ending to Glimpse.
            Spoiler:
            Reviewed it today and am waiting impatiently for the epilogue now dude. It was such a hit, I dont know if ff has ever had such a popular story!!!Bravo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              That is too cute

How are we all? Glad to know I made it to work okay this morning. Thgouh I am now shattered!! Working on my history essay... it never ends.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Hi Nick... I would plug my stories but I see some other lovely people have already done that hey is 0208 your area code because if it is we live really close to each other - we probably pass each other in the street every day lol
                Oh hey Ruby,

Why yes it is [till they change it again], among other things.

The leafy suburbia of North London to be a little more precise. And you?

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Oh I love that idea for the smiley of JT.
                Please ask.
                Well Teyilia wants to ask, which is fine with me.

However Teyilia, ask about the Santa hats too yeah? Maybe post the one i did earlier, could be helpful to Zuz, i don't know. Thanks

I'll ask if not though. Hopefully she doesn't remember i was the one that put Camy up to asking her to do a head touch one. It was a bit of a pain in the ass so i recall her saying. lol

Nina, Thanks for all the links and the little summaries, a fair bit of effort must've gone into that.

Comment

Loves it!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Thanks Elf!!

Great update Sci!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I wonder why Michael can't see Carson though!! Very tricky of you!

Ruby - Awesome, awesome, awesome ending to Glimpse.
                  Spoiler:
                  Reviewed it today and am waiting impatiently for the epilogue now dude. It was such a hit, I dont know if ff has ever had such a popular story!!!Bravo!!
                  Thanks MrsB, I'm glad you like it! And lol... there are lots of stories with many more reviews than Glimpse, trust me! Not that I'm complaining or anything - 374 is definitely a personal best!!
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Hello again ladies! I just got out of the hospital. All the details will be in my lj soon. I use the same username there for those of you I don't have friended.

I can't wait 'til friday's ep, I didn'tr see 'Miller's Crossing' because I was too tired Friday to stay up even though the nurse woke me up around that time to take my vitals again. I'll tape it at 9 and then the new one at 10 since I have a school function Friday night.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                      Oh hey Ruby,

Why yes it is [till they change it again], among other things.

The leafy suburbia of North London to be a little more precise. And you?

Well Teyilia wants to ask, which is fine with me.

However Teyilia, ask about the Santa hats too yeah? Maybe post the one i did earlier, could be helpful to Zuz, i don't know. Thanks

I'll ask if not though. Hopefully she doesn't remember i was the one that put Camy up to asking her to do a head touch one. It was a bit of a pain in the ass so i recall her saying. lol

Nina, Thanks for all the links and the little summaries, a fair bit of effort must've gone into that.
                      Really - I didn't know 0208 extended that far! I'm 0207 - in the docklands area just South of the river.

Love the idea for a mistletoe smiley - I hope Zuz can do it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Hello again ladies! I just got out of the hospital. All the details will be in my lj soon. I use the same username there for those of you I don't have friended.

I can't wait 'til friday's ep, I didn'tr see 'Miller's Crossing' because I was too tired Friday to stay up even though the nurse woke me up around that time to take my vitals again. I'll tape it at 9 and then the new one at 10 since I have a school function Friday night.
                        Wow I hope you're all okay Padme! Enjoy MC - I really liked it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Y'all! Sorry to be spammin' the thread but, this was just posted today!! It's a new poll on the MGM site!!! We need to get out over there and vote for our JT to prevail!!! COME ON!! WE CAN SO DO THAT!! Show them who Reigns Supreme! - (stole from Iron Chef!!)

GET TO IT!!
                          Oh cool, voted. We're at 22%, or we were.

Carter/McKay has quite the lead at the minute.

And here is the link to Zuz's thread :: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=43721&page=34

That's what you meant right?

One final thing, many of you have been kind enough to offer up your fics and recommended those of others, well i...months back started a fic called The Shimmering Green of Palshara

It pales in comparison with many of the recs, but is probably the best i've done up to this point. I know a few of you were/are keeping tabs, but to some of you i am new, so...

Call it a thank you, or me trying to balance things out a tad.

Padme18, so sorry to hear that, hope it isn't too serious or anything. All my best.
                          Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 05 December 2007, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

OMG!!

Spoiler:
                            It's so good to see you! Now, you know I can't wait until you post your hospital experience on your LJ! I want to know NOW! PM me or something and let me know what happened and why! Was it planned, or an emergency situation? Did you get a whole body makeover or what? I want to know! You better be alright now!! You can't be ill or whumping yourself! That is for you to do to Sheppykins!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Wow I hope you're all okay Padme! Enjoy MC - I really liked it.
                              Thanks Ruby. I should be okay soon.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post
                                Oh cool, voted. We're at 22%, or we were.

Carter/McKay has quite the lead at the minute.

And here is the link to Zuz's thread :: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=43721&page=34

That's what you meant right?

One final thing, many of you have been kind enough to offer up your fics and recommended those of others, well i...months back started a fic called The Shimmering Green of Palshara

It pales in comparison with many of the recs, but is probably the best i've done up to this point. I know a few of you were/are keeping tabs, but to some fo you i am new.

Call it a thank you, or me trying to balance things out atad.
                                Thanks NICK! YES!! That was what I was looking for!

You mean JT went down to 22%? It was at 24% when I voted! That so is not good news!! COME ON PEOPLES!!! GIVE JT THEIR PROPS ON WHICH COUPLE YOU WANT TO STAY TOGETHER!!

This is for Good Measure!!!! You better get over there and VOTE!

Spoiler:
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X