John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    well Repliy! *The little guy shows up* Yes? Can you go into... that's better, *Repliy is now a solid silver kitty*
    How's "big Mistake" coming along?

I'm almost done with Chappie one of the currently unititle sequel to broken.

More than one chapter for it, YAY!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Guys, regarding the MGM poll, if you want to "let TPTB know that we support John/Teyla" then you're better off writing a paper letter or postcard and mailing it in to MGM Studios or (even better) Bridge studios and the writers/directors/producers.

Why?

Well, for precisely the reason that bluealien mentioned: it's too easy to cheat on internet polls.

The fact is, most people can't be bothered to write a paper letter or postcard and send it off. It's much easier just to sit down at the computer and click a button all day. So writing a letter is "going the extra mile" and is physical proof of a fan's interest and support.

Clicking a button...well, if one knows how, one can set up internet bots to click a button all...day...long...

You want to let TPTB know you support John/Teyla? Write a letter to MGM and write one to TPTB.

Sel.

Comment

well Repliy! *The little guy shows up* Yes? Can you go into... that's better, *Repliy is now a solid silver kitty*
        solid silver Kitty you say.....aaahhhhhhh much better,i love Kitty's!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
          Guys, regarding the MGM poll, if you want to "let TPTB know that we support John/Teyla" then you're better off writing a paper letter or postcard and mailing it in to MGM Studios or (even better) Bridge studios and the writers/directors/producers.

Why?

Well, for precisely the reason that bluealien mentioned: it's too easy to cheat on internet polls.

The fact is, most people can't be bothered to write a paper letter or postcard and send it off. It's much easier just to sit down at the computer and click a button all day. So writing a letter is "going the extra mile" and is physical proof of a fan's interest and support.

Clicking a button...well, if one knows how, one can set up internet bots to click a button all...day...long...

You want to let TPTB know you support John/Teyla? Write a letter to MGM and write one to TPTB.

Sel.
          Yes i don't take polls seriously,i do it just for fun and i don't think TPTB take it all that seriously either,i think they know that they can be manipulated!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            I've voted only a hundred times. Gotta vote more.

Even if I didn't support JT, I'd vote for ANYthing other thean Carter and McKay.

She's Jack's, for one. For another, she doesn't like him. And once more, Does ANYbody not remember the scene from Reunion where he shows up at her quarters?
            The thing about this poll is, even if John and Teyla aren't winning, the point is that they are ON IT. This poll could so easily say 'Ronon and Teyla' and 'Sheppard and Carter' or whatever... this proves that it's canon ship, because R/J is as well and as for M/C - they're never gonna get together, but the writers love to put them together and go on about Rodney's crush.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            I have to keep looking at the ep list to decide what ep she tells them in lol. It does have a semi "dragging out" feeling though I think although its only been a few episodes lol Impatient much MrsB??
            I could be totally wrong
            Spoiler:
            but is most of TMC showing the daily life of the Repli-Atlantis lookalikes and we're led to follow their journey of self discovery to realize along with them that they are not the original Shep, Teyla, etc.. Is that correct or am I wayyy off?
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Not a clue what's gonna happen in this ep
            Spoiler:
            what if the repli-Teyla spills the beans on the pregnancy,that would sure put a spanner in the works,wouldn't it? I don't know if there will be a repli-Teyla though!
            Okay, guys, I've been writing a one-shot call Realisation all day and if you don't stop talking NOW you're gonna completely give the game away!
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Okay, guys, I've been writing a one-shot call Realisation all day and if you don't stop talking NOW you're gonna completely give the game away!
              SHhhhhhhhhhhh.....*zips mouth shut*

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                The thing about this poll is, even if John and Teyla aren't winning, the point is that they are ON IT. This poll could so easily say 'Ronon and Teyla' and 'Sheppard and Carter' or whatever... this proves that it's canon ship, because R/J is as well and as for M/C - they're never gonna get together, but the writers love to put them together and go on about Rodney's crush.

Ok,shutting up now

everybody
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                  How's "big Mistake" coming along?

I'm almost done with Chappie one of the currently unititle sequel to broken.

More than one chapter for it, YAY!
                  it's coming, though slowly, as I'm in the middle of a Atlantis marathon! Battle to the Death & life though is still being writen but like I say Atlantis Marathon going on

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

it's coming, though slowly, as I'm in the middle of a Atlantis marathon! Battle to the Death & life though is still being writen but like I say Atlantis Marathon going on
                    Yay! Chapter one of of the sequel's done, but untitled.

GOt any ideas?
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      I'm really hoping she will tell them in this ep too!!!! It would be great to see that moment before the break. And how long can they expect us to believe the guys are really that oblivious?! LOL!
                      I know they are guys , but even they can't be that oblivious!! LOL

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Sheesh some of my recent posts just don't make sense and I have to apologise if I have used completely wrong words... my brain is a bit mushy of late as I have a lot on my mind. My mom has been really ill and I have just phoned her in the hospital. She has been through so much pain and suffering and she just never complains.. it breaks my heart to see her go though so much.. it's about time she caught a break. I feel bad that I don't get to see her too often and each time I speak to her I don't know whether it will be the last. End of rambling mushy post... but I guess it's why I'm not feeling all that cheerful at the moment.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post

Why?

Sel.
                        True. Internet polls are quite unreliable. But I'll just vote for the hell of it. Woot!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Sheesh some of my recent posts just don't make sense and I have to apologise if I have used completely wrong words... my brain is a bit mushy of late as I have a lot on my mind. My mom has been really ill and I have just phoned her in the hospital. She has been through so much pain and suffering and she just never complains.. it breaks my heart to see her go though so much.. it's about time she caught a break. I feel bad that I don't get to see her too often and each time I speak to her I don't know whether it will be the last. End of rambling mushy post... but I guess it's why I'm not feeling all that cheerful at the moment.
                        (Hugs) Sorry blue

my ships

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          OT~
                          Spoiler:
                          Sorry to hear that Blue. Thats awful, man.

Comment

Reminder: Submit John/Teyla prompts for this ficathon!

Read through the instructions and post a couple of prompts if you have an LJ. Learn! Grow! Expand!

Sel.

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Blue,,,I'm sorry to hear that... we are all here for you girl whenever you need to talk

Love the John sig too
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Blue,,,I'm sorry to hear that... we are all here for you girl whenever you need to talk

Love the John sig too
                                Ditto blue,what Nina said!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X