Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    KINGDOM:

Welcome new member
    Come join right in
    We're friendly and crazy
    Is that such a sin?
    We're glad that you’ve entered and please stay for good
    Welcome new friend, to the J/T ship hood.
    LOL. That is soooo Great!!! Love it!

Comment

OK so, I'm lost again, what info do we have of Rachel and the little one? mainly, being that I saw the first mention while first here as well as in the Tenth Anniversary pics on GW about it, when is she actually due anyhow has me wondering is all.

*makes note of the birstdays self has to make letters to home for* lets see, my younger sibling... maybe Sharn.... no I forgot I don't have where she lives anymore because she moved on us and now I'm like, "where does she live again?" anyhow....

Yay to those having kids outside of SGA as well as those that already have a few, Joe F for one that I know of! I thought David was not married yet?! I'm so sorry if i'm off topic here though i'm just confused is all

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I don't think it can be too much longer.

Comment

Camy - Saw your vote on the favorite ship epi pic game...but could you put the pics behind spoiler tags...they are little on the large side
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL...already done hon! LOL

Check this out... someone took my challenge, but I don't know who this is...does anyone know here..is this someone here that I don't recognize their pen name n ff.net?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3685967/...ke_Teyla_smile
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Don't know..
              Spoiler:
              Or maybe he just want to take her mind of horrible stuff and gives her something nice,,, who knows...
              *sighs* Good point...these guys can really send us a curve ball when spilling spoilers....*sighs* This waiting is really killing me!
              sigpic

Comment

Dang it, no new fics...I really needed a fic tonight. Scifan..You have to post that fic in ff.net. It's killing me that I haven't read most of it.

And I like your new title..The Ties That Bind...just to let you know...not that it matters to me, but Suz if I"m not mistaken started a fic with that title. I'm pretty sure it's one of her fics. I don't think she ever finished it but I remember it was very good. She probably has it up in Convergence.

Again, it matters not to me. I"ve seen other fics with same titles. I just thought you might like to know.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  LOL...already done hon! LOL

Check this out... someone took my challenge, but I don't know who this is...does anyone know here..is this someone here that I don't recognize their pen name n ff.net?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3685967/...ke_Teyla_smile
                  uh... Camy, that looks strangly like my handwriting, and after taking a good hard look at it as well as seeing who the author is(me) I wrote that!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Camy - Saw your vote on the favorite ship epi pic game...but could you put the pics behind spoiler tags...they are little on the large side
                    Hey Missy..what are you still doing here..aren't you supposed to be in bed?

Now, off with you...I"ll catch up with you laterzz....

Sweet dreams.....of JT of course!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      uh... Camy, that looks strangly like my handwriting, and after taking a good hard look at it as well as seeing who the author is(me) I wrote that!
                      Is that you?????How ADORABLE! Thanks for taking on the challenge. I didn't recognize the name! Left you a message!
                      sigpic

Comment

also that is all not JUST me as I had a little help from a few players of a Stargate game that I run online, I had asked them for a bit of help and mentioned your challenge, and really the only parts that was me was the wedding(forgetting the ring) and the first top two(10 & 9) as well as the last one

I'm glad you like it!

Waitaminute!!

what do you mean yiou forget the name? I'm also the writer of that Teyla Whump galore fic "oh Sh!te!!" as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Dang it, no new fics...I really needed a fic tonight. Scifan..You have to post that fic in ff.net. It's killing me that I haven't read most of it.

And I like your new title..The Ties That Bind...just to let you know...not that it matters to me, but Suz if I"m not mistaken started a fic with that title. I'm pretty sure it's one of her fics. I don't think she ever finished it but I remember it was very good. She probably has it up in Convergence.

Again, it matters not to me. I"ve seen other fics with same titles. I just thought you might like to know.
                          Camy, can I pm you it in small chunks. If not I should be able to put it up in a couple of days in FF. Sorry. I'm glad you like the title. I didn't realize Suz had the same title. . Should I change it?

Comment

No, no...I"ll wait till you put it up in ff.net. No, you shouldn't change the name if you are happy with it. I just thought you should know there is another JT fic out there with that same title. But I don't think she has it on ff.net. I think it might be up in Convergence.

Oh, Teylllia, I haven't been keeping up with your fic. I"ll go and read it again tonight, if I get the chance.

I"m horrible with remembering names! Sorry.... And thank the others who contributed with this for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Camy don't worry, I'm still working on the multiStargate hopping car chase chapter, just a little stuck on actually STARTING the whole chase but then I have a few ideas I'm trying out, no need to hurry,... oh and I added you to my fav authors list as well, I just hope you did the same *hugs* I'm glad you like the Top Ten list I made!

*procceeds to then sit in Camy's lap as a small Russian Blue kitten* nice and comfy!

Comment

I leave and go out to eat and the thread light up like a firecracker!!

What's up with that!

HELLO!!

Y'all didn't all run away did ya?

Congrats to you NINA on 5100 POSTS! WOW!

Spoiler:
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X