No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully your recovery is going well...

My recovery went well and I was able to return back to work last week.
    sigpic
    Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by kingdom View Post
      Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!

A huge ,na we don't bite but some of us may be a little crazy,cuckoo,bonkers

Oh yeah and they smileys are made by zuz,ain't they just great!

Yeah Elf might bite,being a whumper an all!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        A huge ,na we don't bite but some of us may be a little crazy,cuckoo,bonkers

Oh yeah and they smileys are made by zuz,ain't they just great!

Yeah Elf might bite,being a whumper an all!
        That's why you love me...
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Welcome kingdom
          Awesome to see another J/T fan joining in our J/T family

Yeah there sure are a lot of great fics, videos and artwork in here...so many talented people around... and I'm glad that we are able to bring a joy into someone's life...

No worries about being new around here...we are here to help you if you are wondering about something...and if we are able to answer... so don't be afraid to ask...
          And join in whenever you like in our discussions...we sure don't bite around here
          See, I'm having trouble already...let me try this again.

My recovery went well and I was able to retun back to work last week.
          sigpic
          Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

No worries...we all learn as we go along....

Glad to hear that everything has gone well...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yup,that's why we luv ya,who doesn't love a bit of whump every now and then!

Well i'm off to bed now,it suxs being in a different time zone to you guys,i'm like about 8-10 hours ahead!

Don't worry about it kingdom,we've all had to learn at some point,ypou'll get the hang of it in no time!
              sigpic

Comment

Very Cool that your recovery is going well! You are not having any trouble at all!

Half of the time we do not know what we are doing!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Yay,1 more JT lover to add to the collection,just need to convince some more to sign up and join in

Ok,i'm really of to bed this time,nighty night all!
                  sigpic

Comment

hey dudes how was everyones weekend??

Welcome kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      hey dudes how was everyones weekend??

Welcome kingdom
                      Half of the weekend was good...the rest as in today...not so much...had work...yuck... and I'm back on work in like 6½ hours again *sigh* I rather have time off so I can focus doing more videos...

How was your weekend??
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Half of the weekend was good...the rest as in today...not so much...had work...yuck... and I'm back on work in like 6½ hours again *sigh* I rather have time off so I can focus doing more videos...

How was your weekend??
                        It was good thanks, hot as hell.....what time is it in sweden nina?
                        thanks for those links btw

Comment

Hello,

I finally decided to register and post for the first time. I’ve never posted on a forum/message board before. So please bear with me as I find my way and get better at navigating through the posting/replying process.

I ‘m a J/T fan and enjoy their on screen chemistry. I’ve lurked for the last two months while recovering from surgery and have really enjoyed the discussion, fan fiction, and vids. You all are very talent individuals with a wonderful ability to bring joy into someone’s life…thanks!
                          Welcome to the thread Kingdom!!!
                          Awww, that is so moving. I'm so touched. I like that was the sweetest thing any one has said. *wiping tears from eyes*

We are so glad that we have helped in your recovery and we also hope that your recovery is quick.
                          There are many things to learn and we are more than welcome to answer any questions. So, don't be afraid to ask.

Guys: Be right back to catch up. Today was an off day.
                          Last edited by scifan; 29 July 2007, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I'm wondering if I haven't seen someone use one of those clips in there...if it was Camy or someone else...but I think I've seen one...

here are other wise a few...you can copy the link from in qoute if you don't want to upload them on a account like photobucket...

Spoiler:

Great caps Nina. I'll vote after I catch up. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome kingdom
                              Awesome to see another J/T fan joining in our J/T family

Yeah there sure are a lot of great fics, videos and artwork in here...so many talented people around... and I'm glad that we are able to bring a joy into someone's life...

No worries about being new around here...we are here to help you if you are wondering about something...and if we are able to answer... so don't be afraid to ask...
                              And join in whenever you like in our discussions...we sure don't bite around here

Our Thread Kitty might(Teyilia) Just kidding Teyilia

Nina Congrats on 5100 posts!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. I need to catch up...any good news from the Con...I"m biting my fingernails here. Did they mention anything about JT and/or any details if Rachel had her baby yet or not?

Just here to catch up after a great weekend. I finished reading a novel...Reedemeing Love by Francis Rivers..DAMN that was good!

Anywho. I want to work on The Kiss that STarted it All..I"m so close to finishing that chapter...it's sickening!

Just a reminder to go and vote. I"m really pleased with the quality of noms in the fic section. Very pleased. The Artwork, I think it could have been better. There are many great works out there and we know that for a fact by just looking at this thread and in the Galleria. So, that piece I was a bit surprised. But still some great, great, great pieces of work in there. The vids I haven't looked at much. That's not my area so I kind of feel awkward choosing for that too. Jeepers, I wish we could just acknowledge everyone! I LOVE EVERYTHING!

Nina, thanks for those caps....I was trying to see if I could find Wikked's caps and post them in the Galleria but I have to email her.

BRB....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X