Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    G'night Elf.

Ok, since it looks like JoeF is going to except MGM's offer to do the remake of "Shatttered" I thought I'd look it up a little. Here a couple of brief discriptions of the story. I hope they do it go and that it will be a big screen movie. Woohoo!!!! JF on Big Screen. SQEEEEEE!

Spoiler:

Dan Merrick comes out from a shattering car accident with amnesia. He finds that he is married to Judith who is trying to help him start his life again. He keeps getting flashbacks about events and places that he can't remember. He meets pet shop owner and part time private detective Gus Klein who is supposedly done some work for him prior to the accident. Klein helps Merrick to find out more about his past and true identity. Written by Sami Al-Taher {[email protected]}

A successful architect is in a car wreck with his wife. He sustains major facial injuries and loses his memory. As he recovers, he begins to find discrepancies in the description of his former life by his wife, his partner, and his partner's wife. He locates a private detective who he had hired before the accident to investigate an affair his wife was having. Now he employs the detective again to help unravel the mystery of his past. Written by Ed Sutton {[email protected]}
    I'm already buying the ticket if they do it on the big screen! SQUEEEEE!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Joe would be awesome in that role. Yeah, I'd want to see that anyway, and with him being part of it (as the lead, no less), well, that just makes me want to see it even more. I don't see how they can go wrong releasing that on the big screen, either. Remakes of those sorts of films usually do reasonably well. Anyway, I bet Joe can make it even better!

Comment

Oh dear,some folks ain't gona be too happy that this is on the second page again!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Thanks Elf: And I'll definately thank Prion later. Thanks for the link.

The Ties That Bind part 10. last one for the night. Enjoy.

Spoiler:

She begins to hear the screaming and yelling in the corridor and quickly decides to investigate. As she walks out of her room she can see John across the hall, swatting and his head hanging down. She can barely hear him mumble, “It’s all over. She dismissed me. They’re sending me back to Earth. I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to be alone.” Teyla slowly walks to him, about to comfort him, when he pulls out his gun and places it up against his head. “JOHN, DON’T!” she yells franticly and runs to grab the gun away. Just as she gets there he looks up, but it wasn’t John.
        “Did you have a nice dream?” asks the man, who looks like John, with evil in his eyes.
        Teyla starts running, unsure of what’s going on. She finally meets up with Ronon. He has his weapon ready and set to kill. Ronon tells her that the Wraith from Sateda was alive and was in the city. Teyla tries to reason with him, but he runs away, looking for his prey.
        Through out the night, both John and Teyla meet up with frighten or angry people all experiencing horrible things. Teyla hears Carter yelling and Teyla runs in her direction. As she gets closer she see the back of John. All she can think of was the man with the evil in his eyes and how he tricked her to believe it was the real John. Fear filled her heart as she tried to stop in the middle of her running she falls down. John hears the noise and turns around. He sees the fear in Teyla’s eyes.
        “Teyla? It’s me. It’s John,” he says in a soft voice. He extends his hand. She finally realizes that it is the real John and takes his hand. He wants to hold her tight in his arms knowing that she is safe, but he is afraid that it was only a dream he had of her and not the real thing. She feels the same way.
        Just then, Carter comes running up to them. She seems to be aware of what was going on just like them. “It’s gotta be the crystal,” she exclaims. She explains to John and Teyla something similar that happened on SGC, but it was only curious. It wasn’t evil like this entity is. John, Teyla and Carter begin to run to the science lab that the crystal is being held. As John comes around the corner by the lab the evil entity attacks John. It begins to taunt him of about all the things he has done to the members of Atlantis. They wrestle on the floor. Carter announces to everyone to fight this thing. Let all your fears and anger go. Slowly the entity gets weaker and finally disappears. John sits there on the floor out of breath and relieved.
        “I’m tired,” she states to Teyla and Carter with a smug face. “I think I’m going to bed.” By this time both Teyla and John dismiss their experience of last night as just a cruel game played by the entity.
        Oh noooooo
        Spoiler:
        hope it's not a dream they had,if it is i really hope they realize that they do feel the same way about each other!

Love the name by the way and looking forward to the next part.keep it comin!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh dear,some folks ain't gona be too happy that this is on the second page again!

Oh noooooo
          Spoiler:
          hope it's not a dream they had,if it is i really hope they realize that they do feel the same way about each other!

Love the name by the way and looking forward to the next part.keep it comin!
          Thanks Linda. This is a quick post. I'll be back later.

Comment

A Comic Con report....with a little tidbit on John and Teyla....
            Spoiler:
            It seems some stuff is going to happen between them because of her pregnancy since they are close and she is on his team... Rodney seems to go a little sweet on Teyla ,, and there seems to be some kind of bonding between Teyla and Ronon....
            It sounded like the fan on the con might have been a J/T fan since they specifically asked a question about J/T...
            http://iheartkeys.livejournal.com/53...w=34516#t34516
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Spoiler:
              It seems some stuff is going to happen between them because of her pregnancy since they are close and she is on his team... Rodney seems to go a little sweet on Teyla ,, and there seems to be some kind of bonding between Teyla and Ronon....
              It sounded like the fan on the con might have been a J/T fan since they specifically asked a question about J/T...

Oh cool,thanks for sharing NinaM
              Spoiler:
              Now i am dying to see what's gonna happen with John and Teyla,i hope the bonding with Teyla and Ronan is like the brother/sister kind,and me's think Rodney's got a soft spot
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Thanks Nina for the links im now even more looking forward to season 4
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Man it's been slow here this weekend!
                  sigpic

Comment

Man it's been slow here this weekend!
                    I know,...really slow on all the threads I visit... I feel alone everywhere I go...even in the games section... *lol*
                    Seems like everyone has something called the pesky real life to deal with...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I know,...really slow on all the threads I visit... I feel alone everywhere I go...even in the games section... *lol*
                      Seems like everyone has something called the pesky real life to deal with...
                      Huh,real life....What's that then heehee,we really need to get a life but i guess i'm just too obsessed with JTthe now so what can i do
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys!!! i'm back!! LOL!!

Comic Con was AWESOME!!! i recommend it to everyone!. I'm definitely going again next year because there is just soooo much to see and do that it's impossible to just do it in one day! LOL!. So i'm going to go for more than one day next year for sure! and this time i'm going to make sure i pick the day that the SGA panel will be on LOL!!!.

Thank you guys for posting the pics of Joe and the SGA cast that went on Friday. As you guy's know i was at Comic Con on Saturday so i missed them!!! NOOOO! LOL!. Oh and Nina thanks for posting the first little J/T possible spoiler about there relationship for next season!.

Spoiler:
                        I'm really curious how the pregnancy will affect there relationship. Also i'm not worried about Teyla and Ronon bonding, it's been pretty clear that they have more of a brother/sister relationship. I'd be very surprise to see anything shippy happen between them.

If you guys can help me out a bit...i'm still going to be extremely busy today, so i don't know how much time i'll have to really look through what i've missed. I've only had time to skim through the last couple of day's that i've missed but, could someone tell me what fics i've missed these last couple of day's and lead me in the right direction where in the many posts i could find it so i can read them later???.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Huh,real life....What's that then heehee,we really need to get a life but i guess i'm just too obsessed with JTthe now so what can i do
                          Yeah what's this real life deal ...*lol* I rather do whatever I want,,then think about going to work... like today,,,ugh going to work on a sunday,,, and then to get problems trying to find replacements for two of my co workers since one of their best friend is in the hospital after a horrible car accident that also took his older brothers life...

Summer with a crappy wheather is no fun either... right now I just want season 4 to start on both Atlantis and CSI New York so I can get some good stuff to watch on tv again... but I have to wait for both until September... I want J/T now.... and ah yes D/L on the other one as well.... *lol*
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Mayra The weekend here has been sooooooooooo slow that I hardly think you have missed much... it's basically the pics of JF from the Con,,, some little tidbit about J/T as you saw just now...
                            And Scifan has updated her story.. how many chapter since the last time you read...I'm not sure.... other then that I'm not sure there was much of anything else... ahh Yappi updated her story too... I think both stories are in the last few pages..since I don't think there has been to many pages since friday...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Thanks Nina.

Spoiler:
                              I hope that she get closet to John than with Ronon, but it's nice to know that it doesn't seem to be a problem with her and her team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Hi Guys!!! i'm back!! LOL!!

Comic Con was AWESOME!!! i recommend it to everyone!. I'm definitely going again next year because there is just soooo much to see and do that it's impossible to just do it in one day! LOL!. So i'm going to go for more than one day next year for sure! and this time i'm going to make sure i pick the day that the SGA panel will be on LOL!!!.

Thank you guys for posting the pics of Joe and the SGA cast that went on Friday. As you guy's know i was at Comic Con on Saturday so i missed them!!! NOOOO! LOL!. Oh and Nina thanks for posting the first little J/T possible spoiler about there relationship for next season!.

Spoiler:
                                I'm really curious how the pregnancy will affect there relationship. Also i'm not worried about Teyla and Ronon bonding, it's been pretty clear that they have more of a brother/sister relationship. I'd be very surprise to see anything shippy happen between them.

If you guys can help me out a bit...i'm still going to be extremely busy today, so i don't know how much time i'll have to really look through what i've missed. I've only had time to skim through the last couple of day's that i've missed but, could someone tell me what fics i've missed these last couple of day's and lead me in the right direction where in the many posts i could find it so i can read them later???.
                                That's great you had fun,pity bout you missin the SGA gang,i can't go cause well i'm in Scotland Do they ever come over here!

Yeah what's this real life deal ...*lol* I rather do whatever I want,,then think about going to work... like today,,,ugh going to work on a sunday,,, and then to get problems trying to find replacements for two of my co workers since one of their best friend is in the hospital after a horrible car accident that also took his older brothers life...

Summer with a crappy wheather is no fun either... right now I just want season 4 to start on both Atlantis and CSI New York so I can get some good stuff to watch on tv again... but I have to wait for both until September... I want J/T now.... and ah yes D/L on the other one as well.... *lol*

Working on a Sunday,aw that suxs,i'm really sorry to hear about your co-worker.
                                I feel yer frustration about the crappy weather,must be the same all over Europe the now,um what does the sun look like again...Oh yeah i so can't wait for S4 of Atlantis to start,i reaaallllyyyy need my JT fix,hopefully it'll start at the beginning of October here in the U.K.....Ah yes CSI New York,well it's just finished here so i won't see it for a while so no DL for me for a while but JT will make up for it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X