John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    This could also explain why Teyla doesn't tell anyone or possibly doesn't even know
    Spoiler:
    that she is pregnant. She may not want to tell John and her team because she is torn by the fact that the baby is part of her as well as being part Replicator/Asuran...
    Ooo. Oo. I have an idea.

Spoiler:
    Say you're right and when Teyla gets infected, she gets pregnant and the reason why she doesn't say anything is because she has never been with anyone and can't explain why she is. Maybe she'll see it as a special gift some how and not a curse. I know that sounds weird but....... What do you think.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Ooo. Oo. I have an idea.

Spoiler:
      Say you're right and when Teyla gets infected, she gets pregnant and the reason why she doesn't say anything is because she has never been with anyone and can't explain why she is. Maybe she'll see it as a special gift some how and not a curse. I know that sounds weird but....... What do you think.
      Are you sure you guys don't want to write any eps for Atlantis,you come up with some really great ideas

But i can't see
      Spoiler:
      Teyla not ever being with anyone!
      sigpic

Comment

Ooo. Oo. I have an idea.

Spoiler:
        Ok a)
        Spoiler:
        i could totally see her thinking its some special honor or gift from the ancestors something mystical like that, so this is another idea I really like

and b) here's a long clip of the long goodbye for everyone stuck at work like me and again i dont have sound in case its in french or something lol

but it has my favorite part in it - I saw it!! ahhhh

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...bye_shortfilms

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          resistance is futile Locutus

I wont get into it but i would be totally, totally fine with that scenario
          Spoiler:
          That would work for me too as long as it is written well. I would not want the
          the arc to be cheesy. I loved those Picard eps with that!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ooo. Oo. I have an idea.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Don't think she would see it as a gift ... the Asurans are their enemy but if the baby is part human maybe her maternal instinct kicks in and she is afraid to tell anyone in case they want to destroy it. I hope it's not going to be some super baby though .. with lots of special powers.. or some sort of special baby that's going to bring peace between the Asurans and the humans....that sounds too much like Terminator.. I just keep thinking back to the scene where we see something crawl under Teyla's stomach... very replicator looking...
            sigpic

Comment

Well on the poll on my blog so far most people think
              Spoiler:
              its going to be a unknown alien entity that impregnates

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...bye_shortfilms[/QUOTE]

That was cool! It is actually better with the sound off. It plays music all the way through it. But without the sound when it comes to that scene it is perfect because, you know what they are saying..You can hear John saying the line...
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...bye_shortfilms

That was cool! It is actually better with the sound off. It plays music all the way through it. But without the sound when it comes to that scene it is perfect because, you know what they are saying..You can hear John saying the line...
                  Spoiler:
                  I think I might like this scene better/or as much as the kissing scene

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I think I might like this scene better/or as much as the kissing scene
                    [SPOILERS]
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't know. That's hard for me. John so HAWT in the kissing scene. The he gives when says ..You can me John when we're off the clock....blows me away!! Then, after the kiss there's a look to die for to!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      Perfect lead in actually...LOL!

Just finished a new vid!!!! Although, be warned, it's not very good. I had to rush to finish it today and debated even posting it or not since it didn't turn out very well. But I decided I might as well. So here you go! Sorry it's not better for you guys!

It's called "Finding Home" and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Huge THANK YOU to Camy, Mayra, and Cyn for trying to help my poor addled brain when it just refused to cooperate. I owe you guys so much. Thank you! If I have more time later, I may try to come back to this one and use some of your ideas to make it better. I just ran out of time right now. Sorry about that! Anyway, thank you!!!
                      Just had the opportunity to watch this in all it's glory - LOL.

The vid turned out GREAT! Another LC piece of art. Thanks so much for sharing w/us.

I've brieftly scanned the thread, lots of good discussions, milestones and fics. No time to comment on all, but I wanted to say keep up the good work and get ready to gear up for voting in the JT Awards which start this Friday...WOHOOOOOO!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL -

#1 - "I'm not really sure what just happened there.....but it was interesting."

or

# 2 -"If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you...more than you know."

Ok everyone vote for one or the other

I vote for #2

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                          Just had the opportunity to watch this in all it's glory - LOL.

The vid turned out GREAT! Another LC piece of art. Thanks so much for sharing w/us.

I've brieftly scanned the thread, lots of good discussions, milestones and fics. No time to comment on all, but I wanted to say keep up the good work and get ready to gear up for voting in the JT Awards which start this Friday...WOHOOOOOO!!!
                          Thanks jtjaforever! Good to hear from you!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

LOL -

#1 - "I'm not really sure what just happened there.....but it was interesting."

or

# 2 -"If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you...more than you know."

Ok everyone vote for one or the other

I vote for #2

AAAHHHHHHH,too hard to choose The second one cause it implies that he DOES care for her as more than a friend!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't want to sound dumb or anything but is livejournal kinda like myspace?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                AAAHHHHHHH,too hard to choose The second one cause it implies that he DOES care for her as more than a friend!
                                I can't choose! I love them both. Let's see. I like the second one better because
                                Linda is correct it does imply he does care for her more than a friend.

However, in the first one he is so HOT with the look and eye contact he gives
                                Teyla in that scene! Tell me he's not! It would be a lie if you did not think so!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X