• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Ohh Mrs.B I love it. Perfect ending.
    Thanks Padme!!
    Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Now that was an ending!
    You can thank the girls for prodding that one out!
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Elf. Off to watch The Gift. Maybe LFP later.
    What the heck? Is everyone going to watch SGA right now lol

Thanks anyways for looking Elf, if ANYONE has it could you please post it
    Spoiler:

"He cares for you, more than you know......" AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Elf: You should rec MrsB's story Secret to Whump thread. They might like it. [/QUOTE]

I have been. I've been given them some of my fave quotes and lines from it
      and then I post where they can go read the fic!! Y'know I have to "pimp" my
      favorite fics and the authors!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Finally caught up. I was not spending my time reading HP, I've never actually read one of those books from cover to cover although I like the movies. I was babysitting and now am very tired. One 7 year old and one 4 year old can do that to you.

Congrats to everyone that made a milestone post.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Elf: You should rec MrsB's story Secret to Whump thread. They might like it.

LOL And as always, it is appreciated

Spoiler:
          oh me, oh my, watch that Elf whump or die

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Another masterpiece LC.... beautiful job. I love how it started with Common Ground with John believing his friends would come for him... and how for the first time its really obvious that Atlantis is his home and that is where his family are ... and that someone special of course .... Teyla.
            Blue, thank you soooo much!!!! That means a lot to me, thank you!!!!!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              LOL And as always, it is appreciated

Spoiler:
              oh me, oh my, watch that Elf whump or die
              That's right!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

That's right!
                LoL Hey tell me is it just me or is
                Spoiler:
                "He cares for you,more than you know"
                like everyone elses favorite line too

Comment

LoL Hey tell me is it just me or islike everyone elses favorite line too
                  It is everybody's favorite line! Are kidding me! OMG! I went crazy when that ep
                  originally aired! That was just more confirmation for me! Then, we got Sateda!

Don't you think it's just a little obvious that he cares for her in TLG scene....?
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

"More than you know............."
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 23 July 2007, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

This the ep that is on right now..(there's a marathon on Scifi right now)
                      Spoiler:
                      The Gift...

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

This the ep that is on right now..(there's a marathon on Scifi right now)
                        Spoiler:
                        The Gift...

lol does anyone else think its hot when he whips her onto the floor

Hey scifan - my story works now on ff.net -that place is wacky

Comment

The Secrets Challenge - EPILOGUE

Spoiler:
                          John knocked gently on Teyla’s door, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants before jamming them in his pockets.

Teyla answered and a smile spread across her face instantly when she saw Colonel Sheppard standing there. “Colonel! And to what do I owe this pleasure?” she asked playfully.

John smiled his crooked boyish smile. “I was actually hoping we could talk about something.”

Teyla stood back and held her arm out inviting him in.

The door closed shut behind him.

As soon as it shut, he immediately grabbed her tight by the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She jumped, startled, and after a moment felt her knees began to waver beneath her as they embraced in a long, passionate kiss.
                          John pulled away and wiped at his face, embarrassed. “I…uh…I knew if I didn’t do that right away I would chicken out so….” He scratched at his spiky hair unconsciously.

Teyla felt flushed and her chest heaved breathlessly. She stared at him, her eyes heavy, and watched as he fidgeted endlessly before gathering the courage to look her in the eye.

All he had to see was the look on her face and in an instant they were upon each other.
                          YAY,Loved it loved it loved it....
                          Spoiler:
                          They are finally together the way it should be....so i Ezekiel d*ad hmmmm *scratches head*

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Okay...I come bearing gifts...

I can't remember where I left off last time so I might be repeating some of these...anyone mind?

more...
                          No i don't think we mind if you repeat as long as there's plenty JT

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          *lol* I was wondering if that would satisfy you... *lol* you got what you wanted...

My other favorite ship is from CSI New York...
                          Spoiler:
                          Danny Messer & Lindsay Monroe (Carmine Giovinazzo & Anna Belknap)
                          Anna joined the cast in season 2... and since the first time she came on the chemistry between Danny and Lindsay has been there...the chemistry between the actors Carmine and Anna is awesome... sparks fly.. *lol* and it's been a slow progression over season 2 and season 3... and at the ending of season 3..they became the canon couple of the show.. they couldn't keep their hands of eachother in the season finale and ended up on the *ahem* pool table...
                          They have been giving eachother the looks, smiles, small touches,, and they tease eachother.. the bond grew stronger... they both developed during that time..I got to see what made them what they are today, they supported eachother when he hit hard times by being accused for murder, losing a friend , almost losing his brother,, and also when she hit hard times when her past came back to haunt her with surviving a crime which took 3 of her best friends lives...
                          To tell you the truth I see so many similar things between Danny/Lindsay and John/Teyla... and if they can become a couple...Im sure J/T will too at some point...
                          Relationship between main characters don't have to take away from the show... Danny & Lindsay are main characters on CSI NY and their road to romance and their canon state of the romance has never taken anything from the show...it's still an action packed crime solving show.
                          .. so for a writer to say or think it can't be done.,,well that's just bull...

Oh cool,another Danny/Lindsey shipper...
                          Spoiler:
                          I was so happy when they finally got together....SEE,it isn't impossible to get two main characters together *hint hint*....Come on JT!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            YAY,Loved it loved it loved it....
                            Spoiler:
                            They are finally together the way it should be....so i Ezekiel d*ad hmmmm *scratches head*
                            Nope, he'll have to die another day Thanks Linda! Hows Scotland today

Comment

LoL Hey tell me is it just me or islike everyone elses favorite line too
                              Nope,it's everone's fave line!

Nope, he'll have to die another day Thanks Linda! Hows Scotland today

It's actually really warm and sunny today,makes a nice change!

Ahhhhh,finally caught up with the pages,your gone for a few hours and look how many pages you have to read through!
                              sigpic

Comment

Elf: You should rec MrsB's story Secret to Whump thread. They might like it.

You're so cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X