X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Doppleganger speculation...

Spoiler:
    I was wondering if Shep will be unconsious for most of the ep, and that is how the entity can use his unconsious mind to enter the minds of his team mates. The entity is using the image of Sheppard to whump his team. If Shep wasn't unconsious wouldn't his team confront him straight away as soon as they wake up. But if Shep is unconsious and they cannot wake him then they have no way of stoping whatever is invading their dreams while they sleep. So as well as coping with an evil Shep while they sleep they will have to figure out out to get the entity out of Sheppard and wake him up. Any thoughts!!
    To tell you the truth

Spoiler:
    I really have no idea how this will play out...I can only guess that he might feel the effect himself at first,,,seeking up the infirmary but when not really finding any faults... that when suddenly off things starts to happen...he just might pass it on...without having to be unconsious...
    I know I read that at one point they are trying to explain it to him,,, so who knows if it happen along the line or if the explanation is done after ...I actually think it would be more intresting if he were concious since it would make them maybe act odd around him... or confront him... no one really knowing what is going on and thinking something must be happening to John without him knowing ,,and no one really knowing it's not really him but an entity instead... I would find that more intresting then him lying in the infirmary and everyone knowing it's something else then him... so who knows the specualtion can be wild and crazy for as many months that we still have left....but I would rather him awake and ad the angst to it that it can cause first without knowing what is happening,,,until they then realize it isn't him but something that's using his image to display the evil in their dreams...
    ...well if this made any sense *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      To tell you the truth

Spoiler:
      I really have no idea how this will play out...I can only guess that he might feel the effect himself at first,,,seeking up the infirmary but when not really finding any faults... that when suddenly off things starts to happen...he just might pass it on...without having to be unconsious...
      I know I read that at one point they are trying to explain it to him,,, so who knows if it happen along the line or if the explanation is done after ...I actually think it would be more intresting if he were concious since it would make them maybe act odd around him... or confront him... no one really knowing what is going on and thinking something must be happening to John without him knowing ,,and no one really knowing it's not really him but an entity instead... I would find that more intresting then him lying in the infirmary and everyone knowing it's something else then him... so who knows the specualtion can be wild and crazy for as many months that we still have left....but I would rather him awake and ad the angst to it that it can cause first without knowing what is happening,,,until they then realize it isn't him but something that's using his image to display the evil in their dreams...
      ...well if this made any sense *lol*
      Spoiler:
      I would prefer him awake too - but if he was awake and has infected his team to cause them nightmares wouldn't the first person who experiences the nighmares confront Sheppard or at least tell him about the nightmares. If they all start having nightmares and Shep is evil in all of them they must realise that something is up - and it cannot just be a coincidence. I would like to see some team angst though and not just in the nightmares. Maybe they begin to doubt how Sheppard feels about them.

Oh I am probably starting to confuse myself now - but there are certaintly lots of possibilities.
      sigpic

Comment

Speculations..

Spoiler:
        I thought it would be something that they encounter off world or in the city but that somehow, they aren't aware that they are dreaming. Remember that episode in SG-1 where they all got hooked up to these machines and they didn't know how it all happened....so the dream world for the was reality, and they just didn't know it....that's the scenario that I"m thinking....it could be in the city and once they start dreaming, they can't distinguish one without the other....it will be interesting how it all plays out, but one thing I thought was that they weren't going to be able to tell reality from their dreamstate..something like Home....for some reason I keep thinking that the conversation with Sheppard is afterwards when they explain to him what happened, and that's when he makes the Freddy Kreuger comparison, which tells me that John, obviously wasn't dreaming about his own evil twin....but perhaps he's either unconscious throughout the entire thing or maybe the rest of the team is in the infirmary dreaming while John and the others are trying to awake them or something.....but I guess John won't be affected by it like they are because he's going to be the one that touches the crystal and therefore "infects" or exposes the rest of the team in which the entity carries John's personna....I think this will definetely be very interesting episode

I"m off this weekend guys so keep the thread alive for me...talk about Echoes and BP should do her AWESOME Summary as well.....WOOOHOOO!

I"ll be posting Wikked's Echoes caps when I get back on Sunday night or Monday once hubby and the kiddies go back to school! Thank God!

Also, for Season 2 we have caps up to The Hive....we should be discussing those episodes as well...The Lost Boys and The Hive had some really great JT moments....

Alright...have a safe and wonderful weekend...and don't forget to play the hot chick or whatever its called and show you love Teyla....

post one pic a day....and those of you sneak in and post two pics for me!

LOL
        sigpic

Comment

As Camy predicted I am hear to do my Awesome Shippy Report.

Echoes Shippy Report

Spoiler:
          First I would like to say that there are some really touching and funny moments between Ronon and Teyla. These two remind me of my relationships with my two sisters. There are also some good moments between Elizabeth and Teyla. A relationship the writers have yet to fully explore, but I am happy with what they gave us in this ep. Instead of the usual crumbs they give us.

The ep starts out with Zelenka, John, and Ronon heading back to Atlantis in a puddle jumper. Ronon is not in a happy mood. John: You might want to take Teyla up on her offer for meditation lessons. It looks like you can use a little unwinding. This just shows how close these three are becoming. They are like the Three Musketeers.

Teyla starts to see hallucinations and is examined by Carson. Elizabeth informs John of this. John (concerned): Is she going to be okay?
          Elizabeth: I don't know. Hopefully, she just needs some rest. We've all been through quite a lot... Rodney interrupts them.

A point of interest John seems more agitated in this ep than he usually does in these situations. When Rodney interrupts John gets a bit snarky. Even going as far as cruelly suggesting eating Rodney's friend whale. They find a link between the symptoms and the whales and people start to get ill including Teyla. John sits back watching Rodney work and softly complains about every little thing not going the way he wants. From how fast Rodney is working to that the acoustic language filter in the receiver didn't work the first time Rodney tried it. When they figure out what is happening John tries throwing out plan after plan. Until Rodney has to raise his voice and explain the seriousness of the situation and that there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. I pity Rodney for having to take the brunt of John's agitation. I know that John and Rodney usually do things like this, but John really seemed to go overboard in this ep.

Elizabeth has fainted succumbing to the ill effects of the whale's sonar. John carries her to the infirmary. As Carson checks on her John notices a doctor covering the face of a man. John watches with a mixture of shock and fear. Carson notices where his gaze is directed. Carson: Sergeant Bale, developed an aneurysm from the pressure, first fatality. John turns away from Carson and walks to where Teyla is and stares at her. John (worried): How is she?
          Ronon: Out of time. John (determined): I guess we all are. John turns and starts to walk away. Ronon: Sheppard, you got a plan? John turns and looks at Teyla then up at Ronon. John (Even more determined.): Sure. He looks one last time at Teyla then leaves.

John has come up with a spur of the moment plan and is fiercely determined to do it. He responds with anger when Rodney tries to interfere saying what he plans to do is suicidal. Of course when the plan does work John has to rub it in. John: Good plan, huh? With a victorious smile on his face

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post

Echoes Shippy Report

Spoiler:
            First I would like to say that there are some really touching and funny moments between Ronon and Teyla. These two remind me of my relationships with my two sisters. There are also some good moments between Elizabeth and Teyla. A relationship the writers have yet to fully explore, but I am happy with what they gave us in this ep. Instead of the usual crumbs they give us.

The ep starts out with Zelenka, John, and Ronon heading back to Atlantis in a puddle jumper. Ronon is not in a happy mood. John: You might want to take Teyla up on her offer for meditation lessons. It looks like you can use a little unwinding. This just shows how close these three are becoming. They are like the Three Musketeers.

Teyla starts to see hallucinations and is examined by Carson. Elizabeth informs John of this. John (concerned): Is she going to be okay?
            Elizabeth: I don't know. Hopefully, she just needs some rest. We've all been through quite a lot... Rodney interrupts them.

A point of interest John seems more agitated in this ep than he usually does in these situations. When Rodney interrupts John gets a bit snarky. Even going as far as cruelly suggesting eating Rodney's friend whale. They find a link between the symptoms and the whales and people start to get ill including Teyla. John sits back watching Rodney work and softly complains about every little thing not going the way he wants. From how fast Rodney is working to that the acoustic language filter in the receiver didn't work the first time Rodney tried it. When they figure out what is happening John tries throwing out plan after plan. Until Rodney has to raise his voice and explain the seriousness of the situation and that there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. I pity Rodney for having to take the brunt of John's agitation. I know that John and Rodney usually do things like this, but John really seemed to go overboard in this ep.

Elizabeth has fainted succumbing to the ill effects of the whale's sonar. John carries her to the infirmary. As Carson checks on her John notices a doctor covering the face of a man. John watches with a mixture of shock and fear. Carson notices where his gaze is directed. Carson: Sergeant Bale, developed an aneurysm from the pressure, first fatality. John turns away from Carson and walks to where Teyla is and stares at her. John (worried): How is she?
            Ronon: Out of time. John (determined): I guess we all are. John turns and starts to walk away. Ronon: Sheppard, you got a plan? John turns and looks at Teyla then up at Ronon. John (Even more determined.): Sure. He looks one last time at Teyla then leaves.

John has come up with a spur of the moment plan and is fiercely determined to do it. He responds with anger when Rodney tries to interfere saying what he plans to do is suicidal. Of course when the plan does work John has to rub it in. John: Good plan, huh? With a victorious smile on his face

Spoiler:
            Great summary BP - I watched this ep last week though and didnt really notice John getting irritated with Rodney. I'll have to go and check that out again. I did get the impression that John was worried about Teyla from the moment he spoke to Weir and asked is she was going to be okay!

John always seems to get a bit agitated when Teyla is in danger or hurt. I loved the scene where he walked into the infirmary with Weir in his arms - he drops her onto the bed and his attention is immediately on the guy who has just died, and I think at that moment that seriousness of the situation hits him. He could actually lose Teyla as well - he walks straight over to her bed, I love how Ronan steps back immediately - almost letting John know that is he just watching over her. The look of determination on Johns face to find a solution to the problem, because if he does't, he could lose someone he cares so much about. This gives him the impetus to finally come up with a solution which ends up saving the day and Teyla too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post

Echoes Shippy Report

Spoiler:

Great report....

Spoiler:
              He might have been slightly agitated in this epi...I'm not sure...oh well...

But even though Teyla and John didn't really have any scenes together...his concern truly shows off when he realizes something has happened... His concern for her was from the moment he asked Weir if she was okay until the end...

Sure he is concerned for everyone in Atlantis...but you can clearly see where his concern is mostly for ,,especially when he carries Weir to the infirmary...after he puts her on the bed his attentions isn't on her what so ever anymore... and Teyla is the one he goes to and also it's there you truly see just how concerned he is... and he knows he must think of something fast before it's to late...
              You could see the wheels turning in his head when he walked up to her infirmary bed..knowing if this is so serious and one has already died he is facing the possibility to lose Teyla as well and he can't take that...

It was a really great epi..and everyone got truly something in this epi... and it was funny too... some of the John and Rodney scenes... I still laugh at John's reaction to Rodney when they break out of the infirmary and finds the room and Rodney puts up his fist to stop John and John knocks the arm away from him...and then Rodney yells *this is it* I can clearly see John's face backing away with that look on his face like...*why are you yelling at me for* it's such a small reaction but I still noticed it's like...I don't know if it's John's reaction or maybe Joe reacted to the sudden loud voice right in his face *lol* well whatever....

I truly enjoyed the epi and loved the infirmary scene...where you see John's concern for Teyla and just how in tune Ronon is when he backs away when John walks up...he knows to back of since Teyla is John's girl *lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                It was a really great epi..and everyone got truly something in this epi... and it was funny too... some of the John and Rodney scenes... I still laugh at John's reaction to Rodney when they break out of the infirmary and finds the room and Rodney puts up his fist to stop John and John knocks the arm away from him...and then Rodney yells *this is it* I can clearly see John's face backing away with that look on his face like...*why are you yelling at me for* it's such a small reaction but I still noticed it's like...I don't know if it's John's reaction or maybe Joe reacted to the sudden loud voice right in his face *lol* well whatever....
                John and Rodney's interaction was fantastic in this ep - I really loved their banter, the writers got the balance just right here.

Spoiler:
                I truly enjoyed the epi and loved the infirmary scene...where you see John's concern for Teyla and just how in tune Ronon is when he backs away when John walks up...he knows to back of since Teyla is John's girl *lol*
                Spoiler:
                John was definitley concerned for Teyla throughout the ep but when he saw how ill she was in the infirmary his concern immediately turned to determination to come up with a solution. I loved how he looked back at Teyla one last time just before he left the infirmary.
                Last edited by bluealien; 21 April 2007, 02:20 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

John and Rodney's interaction was fantastic in this ep - I really loved their banter, the writers got the balance just right here.

Spoiler:
                  John was definitley concerned for Teyla throughout the ep but when he saw how ill she was in the infirmary his concern immediately turned to determintation to come up with a solution. I loved how he looked back at Teyla one last time just before he left the infirmary.
                  I loved that too Blue...

Spoiler:
                  Just how concerned he is for her... and how he knows he just has to do something or he risks losing her.. and he can't have that...
                  And I loved the look too... just how he looked over and walked over to her bed...and then when called back by Ronon he looks at her first and before he leaves his eyes land on her again ,,like he just has to see her face in case something goes terrible wrong...memorize her beautiful face into his mind... I know I know,,,a little sappy *lol* but whatever...hehe
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I loved that too Blue...

Spoiler:
                    Just how concerned he is for her... and how he knows he just has to do something or he risks losing her.. and he can't have that...
                    And I loved the look too... just how he looked over and walked over to her bed...and then when called back by Ronon he looks at her first and before he leaves his eyes land on her again ,,like he just has to see her face in case something goes terrible wrong...memorize her beautiful face into his mind... I know I know,,,a little sappy *lol* but whatever...hehe
                    Spoiler:
                    Did you notice how expressive his eyes were as soon as he looked up after putting Weir on the bed. His eyes say so much, and the look in them when they landed on Teyla said it all. His whole body stance changed and he became completely focused on saving Atlantis and Teyla.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Did you notice how expressive his eyes were as soon as he looked up after putting Weir on the bed. His eyes say so much, and the look in them when they landed on Teyla said it all. His whole body stance changed and he became completely focused on saving Atlantis and Teyla.
                      How could I not notice...I LOVE his eyes.... such expressive eyes... and yeah I agree...there was such a difference in him after that...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

This was posted in Teyla thread by EC so I thought okay I'll put it in here as well...

From April 12 entry on JM's blog....

Spoiler:
                        Obsessed1 writes: “Who will have the most character growth over season four?”

Answer: I think all of our characters will see some growth. But if I had to pick one, I’d choose Teyla as she has been underdeveloped in previous seasons and will be playing some catch-up in season four.
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

This was posted in Teyla thread by EC so I thought okay I'll put it in here as well...

From April 12 entry on JM's blog....

Spoiler:
                          Obsessed1 writes: “Who will have the most character growth over season four?”

Answer: I think all of our characters will see some growth. But if I had to pick one, I’d choose Teyla as she has been underdeveloped in previous seasons and will be playing some catch-up in season four.
                          I just saw that Nina - and it's wonderful news. I think we are going to get to see the Athosians in season four and wonder if that will tie in to the episode Missing. I also hope that with Teyla getting more screentime we will get some more John and Teyla moments as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just saw that Nina - and it's wonderful news. I think we are going to get to see the Athosians in season four and wonder if that will tie in to the episode Missing. I also hope that with Teyla getting more screentime we will get some more John and Teyla moments as well.
                            I'm sure we will be seeing more J/T scenes in season 4... they usually for the most time go with eachother... she is always there for him just as he is for her...so I'm sure he will be right there beside her whatever that goes on... so I'm sure more J/T scenes will be coming our way,,,and I'm looking forward to it of course
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm sure we will be seeing more J/T scenes in season 4... they usually for the most time go with eachother... she is always there for him just as he is for her...so I'm sure he will be right there beside her whatever that goes on... so I'm sure more J/T scenes will be coming our way,,,and I'm looking forward to it of course
                              Me too -

Did you see that John has come in second place in the best looking guys pic contest...

we just have to keep supporting Teyla now in the prettiest woman competition. They are the most stunning couple in the Stargate universe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Me too -

Did you see that John has come in second place in the best looking guys pic contest...

we just have to keep supporting Teyla now in the prettiest woman competition. They are the most stunning couple in the Stargate universe.
                                Yeah I saw he came in second...would have had him first but oh well... *lol*
                                Yeah I'll support Teyla...of course...the most gorgeous couple in the Stargate universe
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X