John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    This is just speculation, but I'm thinking he'll be from that universive that
    Spoiler:
    Rodney affected in McKay and Mrs. Miller and that story line will somehow be used. To me that would be a great way to bring back both Jeannie and Paul.

Oh, and I can't believe it's SG Fan Awards time again! Boy does time fly. I hope J/T has an even bigger presence this year than last! Get out there and nominate great J/T stuff ya'll!
    I was wondering the same thing. It will be very interesting to know how they bring him back. Joe Mallozzi did say

Spoiler:
    "In order to lay the groundwork for his possible return, we threaded a subtle hint into one of the late Season Three episodes. So, if fans want to know how we plan on bringing the good doctor back from the dead, they should seek out the hidden clue when the back half of Season Three returns to SCI FI this Friday, April 13th."

Does anybody have any guesses!?
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      The Kiss and some of my fav moments between John and Teyla....

Spoiler:

Another lovely wallie Blue!!. The kiss is definitely one of my favorites as well!. Camy hit it right on the nail when she picked that particular scene for my banner!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by outta-orbit View Post
        Since we’ve discussed to some extent the *out of this world kiss* shared between John and Teyla today, I thought I’d finally post a link to a vid I'd made a few days ago focused on it; it’s somewhat a tribute to it.
        I meant to post a link here for it since putting it and another up, but found myself working immediately afterwards on another and just never got around to it.
        Here’re links to both …hope you enjoy.

Oh, these are wonderful, Orbit!!!! Sooo pretty!!! There is just something so COOL about seeing all those wonderful moments captured in still. It's so effective! And your editing is just beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!

Ok, I give up on this vid. It's just not gonna happen. *headdesk* That one's going back to the back burner where it's been sitting for months. Everything I try looks AWFUL! Sorry about that guys, but thanks so much all of you for your help!
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Assault!!!! That thought never even crossed my mind! I saw it as John getting all worked up while sparring and sort of 'lost control' allowing his emotions towards Teyla take over. (ok, so reading that back to myself and starting at the 'lost control' bit, it does sound bad, but in the context of the ep, I really didn't think assault) Plus, had it been assault, would Teyla have smiled like that afterwards???

So hard to not read spoilers...still got all of season 2 to go before I'll allow myself (considering I caved and read every spoiler for season 10 of SG-1 I don't think I'll get far.) But, can anyone tell me if there's any more J/T kisses? Please... doesn't matter what season.

Ok, I gotta go finish some writing and go back to finishing season 1 of SGA so I'll be back later.
          I know, crazy, huh?! Fortunately, those saying such things were/are in the minority.
          Resisting spoilers is so hard!!!! If you're able to do so, you're doing better than me! LOL!
          But sadly, no other kisses as of yet! Hopefully someday.
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            Oh, these are wonderful, Orbit!!!! Sooo pretty!!! There is just something so COOL about seeing all those wonderful moments captured in still. It's so effective! And your editing is just beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!

Ok, I give up on this vid. It's just not gonna happen. *headdesk* That one's going back to the back burner where it's been sitting for months. Everything I try looks AWFUL! Sorry about that guys, but thanks so much all of you for your help!

Thankyou kindly LC. Means a lot coming from someone who’s really at the top of her game.

Darn vid. ...I’m sorry to read of the trouble you ran into with it.
            But, I will not fret, because I know any vid you will come to the thread with will be *KILLER FANTASTIC*
            On that note, I’m looking forward to your next sensation.

Sanssong as per your request, here are the downloadable links for the vids.

Last edited by outta-orbit; 10 April 2007, 08:52 PM.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Whenever, Where ever, Whatever, I'll risk life and limb when it comes to you.
            Pretty Sig by Annie Shep.

Comment

Since we’ve discussed to some extent the *out of this world kiss* shared between John and Teyla today, I thought I’d finally post a link to a vid I'd made a few days ago focused on it; it’s somewhat a tribute to it.
              I meant to post a link here for it since putting it and another up, but found myself working immediately afterwards on another and just never got around to it.

Just saw the vid outta-orbit and totally loved it!. You showed angles and shots that i hadn't seen in other stills i've seen of the kiss moment!. With the music and the different shots of them kissing, totally made it hot! LOL!.
              Oh i also have commend you on also picking moments that show the passion in there faces when they are around each other!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Just saw the vid outta-orbit and totally loved it!. You showed angles and shots that i hadn't seen in other stills i've seen of the kiss moment!. With the music and the different shots of them kissing, totally made it hot! LOL!.
                Oh i also have commend you on also picking moments that show the passion in there faces when they are around each other!.
                Thankyou! Mayra...
                I’m so glad that’s how you see it, because it’s certainly what I was going and hoping for. Hot!

HOT HOT HOT that’s our couple …and SIZZLING at that. heehee.

Thanks again.
                Last edited by outta-orbit; 10 April 2007, 11:43 PM.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Whenever, Where ever, Whatever, I'll risk life and limb when it comes to you.
                Pretty Sig by Annie Shep.

Comment

Playing a little catch up here, but wanted to say I loved your vids. You used the stills very artfully. I esp. loved Surrender and the music was a perfect fit. Never heard of the artist, but her voice was just lovely, beautiful song.

Thanks for sharing these.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty videos outta-orbit
                    Spoiler:
                    now to all these teyla rumours theres just so many of them i don't know which ones to believe but if the rumours are true about her showing a dark side then it should be a totally awesome episode

Spoiler:
                    and that someone goes missing i think it could be someone really close to teyla if this is true then i hope it will be a good episode for john and teyla plenty of angst and feelings to be explored if it is true
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

No kissing this Season either.....WHAT?

We didnt' get any kissing this season either, did we? From anyone.....

Oy, Season 4 is not completely done, so who knows anything can happen.

LC...hon...don't give up....there has to be something....I"ll think about this for you.....

Otta Orbit, I"ll have to wait till later to see your beautiful new vid...I can't wait.....

In other news, two more day till Return Part 2....

Now I have some fic suggestions so get your pens and papers ready.....and get you fingers stretched, pulled, massaged and ready to type!

Woohoo....hey, when is the marathon again? Did I miss it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        I was wondering the same thing. It will be very interesting to know how they bring him back. Joe Mallozzi did say

Spoiler:
                        "In order to lay the groundwork for his possible return, we threaded a subtle hint into one of the late Season Three episodes. So, if fans want to know how we plan on bringing the good doctor back from the dead, they should seek out the hidden clue when the back half of Season Three returns to SCI FI this Friday, April 13th."

Does anybody have any guesses!?
                        My guess is that it will have something to do with the
                        Spoiler:
                        tech that McKay and his sister were working on in McKay and Mrs. Miller. I'm thinking he'll be the Beckett from that universe. THAT should be an interesting story line! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

Oh! Poor Steph! When I run into blocks like that, I just drop it and move on to something completely different. Sometimes I can come back much later and finish it then. I for one look forward to your next vid!

Comment

Awesome! You are very quick! I'll try to get them up as soon as possible. And I LOVE your new sig, it's beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              No kissing this Season either.....WHAT?

We didnt' get any kissing this season either, did we? From anyone.....

Oy, Season 4 is not completely done, so who knows anything can happen.
                              No, I didn't mean no kissing for season 4! We have no idea about possilbe lip locking there, so the possibilities are endless! . But yeah, there wasn't any in S3.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Woohoo....hey, when is the marathon again? Did I miss it?
                              The marathon (minus Sateda! grrrrrr! And The Tao of Rodney) is tomorrow on Sci-Fi channel.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Pretty videos outta-orbit
                                Spoiler:
                                now to all these teyla rumours theres just so many of them i don't know which ones to believe but if the rumours are true about her showing a dark side then it should be a totally awesome episode

Spoiler:
                                and that someone goes missing i think it could be someone really close to teyla if this is true then i hope it will be a good episode for john and teyla plenty of angst and feelings to be explored if it is true
                                The spoilers do seem to change every day don't they? Lol, but the more we hear about season 4 the more it looks really great for those of us who love Teyla and Teyla and John together!

Comment

Working...
                                X