No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB I love your Sheppard & Teyla sepia stick fight sig. I haven't seen it before. How do you do rotating sigs? Is it just a fancy bit of code or is it a case of opening new accounts and complicated software?
    Scarimor I like the J/T gif.
    Spectum Great wallpaper, especially the use of colour.

Comment

VB, the new JT kiss smilie is really cute.

Camy, I thought that was a secret message too. Cool stuff that. :-)

Sorry I've been gone. RL is crazy hectic again. I'm working like a wild woman.

:0)

Today, I'll try to take a break and do some writing. It's supposed to rain and that always helps.

Have a great day, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
        lol you must have misunderstood me. I think that Caldwell/Teyla scenes WOULD be beneficial in S3. The interaction is a refreshing change in the Teyla military experience.

PS: Tell your son that he could always go in the lawyer business (my family profession). lol

Hehehehehe...first of all..Me no misunderstood you! NEVER! hehehehe
        I think it would be a good mix and I would love to see how he is so nice to her and not with the others! finally!

OH, that new smilie is to die for! Thanks GL and Scarimor! Vb...you must request that one of them running to each other..that would be awesome!

Spec..I LOVE THe WP...LOVE IT! Got to give it a try!.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12

Saving it away for future use!!!

Thanks!!!

Alright maybe I'll use it now...

Comment

OH, AG..let me join in the fun with you......I love it!
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe, this really is cute.
              They should make this one into a Stargate smilie
              sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! Did you miss me? I was gone all weekend with my daughter for a Fine Arts competiton. So what wonderful John and Teyla shippy goodness did I miss out on?

Comment

Well, our new smilie for one and then Camy and I had a really deep discussion about TLG.. but other than that... not too much... unless I wasn't paying attention. (ALSO TRUE!)

Jenova... I agree with you... have Teyla or Weir with the bat... punishing Shep for his Kirking... or have them both!
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hey Y'all! how is everybody this fine monday? (as fine as a monday can be... ) The new smiley is great! Thanks alot to whoever is responsible!

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Hey Y'all! how is everybody this fine monday? (as fine as a monday can be... )
                      Hi, Mr_F!

Eh, I've been better... and it's raining here. The new smiley makes me giggle, though. (And provides a touch of legality for this post... )

How 'bout you?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        Hi, Mr_F!

Eh, I've been better... and it's raining here. The new smiley makes me giggle, though. (And provides a touch of legality for this post... )

How 'bout you?
                        I'm doing quite well, thanks. I've been working on a sig featuring Teyla singing and the Gate in the background. I don't have a very good photoshop program though So...if you feel especially inspired to work on something like it... lol j/k

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

I'm doing quite well, thanks. I've been working on a sig featuring Teyla singing and the Gate in the background. I don't have a very good photoshop program though So...if you feel especially inspired to work on something like it... lol j/k
                          I don't have any kind of graphics program whatsoever... so I stick to fics.

Comment

I don't have any kind of graphics program whatsoever... so I stick to fics.
                            I've been focusing on fics lately as well. Workin on Dr Who stuff right now. But I'm thinking of an interesting Atlantis fic where Shepard accidentally gets cloned. His clone says and does stuff that Shepard wants to but always holds back. It is discovered that the clone has a limited time to live. What to do!? *has shippy moments with John/Teyla and Clone/Teyla*

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

I've been focusing on fics lately as well. Workin on Dr Who stuff right now. But I'm thinking of an interesting Atlantis fic where Shepard accidentally gets cloned. His clone says and does stuff that Shepard wants to but always holds back. It is discovered that the clone has a limited time to live. What to do!? *has shippy moments with John/Teyla and Clone/Teyla*
                              Oh, cool... you'll have to post that here when you finish it. It sounds like a fun read!

Comment

Oh, cool... you'll have to post that here when you finish it. It sounds like a fun read!
                                Ok. Will do! I'm open for ideas on it if you have any...lol

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Working...
                                X