John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    Okay, I've completed The Black Notebook V: Freudian Slip. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with it, though... let me know what you think? I might tweak it a bit before I put it up on the LJ.

You guys are really gonna kill me for this...
    ...aaaw...something to read......thanks CeeKay......

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      Oh u fantastic girl...Nice job. I love it in a way that it was interesting, just not loving it very much for how it all played out.

So...do we get another installment if we're good?...
      Thanks – glad you liked. It grew out of a discussion sanssong and I were having on the LJ about the "kirking." But I really am done with that little plot point this time. More Black Notebook to come, though.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...goodbye798.jpg
        ....Teyla...i know guys you wants just good for me...
        ...but this present is really heavy...

*splort*

Comment

Originally posted by bella
          I always look forward to your stories Ceekay. And Astro I loved your bunny story!
          Thanks to everyone for the rotating sig help but I think i'm just going manally change my sig when ever I'm in the mood. I have very little patience when it comes to computers/software/webhosts misbehaving.

Camy, Teyla fighting stuff. This is my favourite work so far. I was going to save it for Spring Fling but what the heck!
          http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...steylaicon.jpg
          http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...reworkssig.jpg
          Wall behind the cut
          Spoiler:
          http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/BellaUK/fireworkswall.jpg
          wow Bella thats wonderful...wow...great job......

Comment

*splort*
            aaaaaaaaaw...i cheered you up......

...Teyla...eee...are you feeling good Annie??...
            ...Annie...yep, why??...

Comment

I have put Never Alone Again on the live journal... you all know the link... CK... didn't make me cry... but it was great nonetheless... so into Shep's head!
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

...the Keeper of the Pics is coming guys...or was it 'Royal Keeper of the Pics' ??...*Ritter refresh need your help*...

...Sheppards 'puppy dog looks'...
                ...*really girls, who can resist that look??*...

...*thats may be not such a good example*...

Comment

Yes Annie, you are the "Royal Keeper of the Pics"

Comment

Okay, I've completed The Black Notebook V: Freudian Slip. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with it, though... let me know what you think? I might tweak it a bit before I put it up on the LJ.

You guys are really gonna kill me for this...
                    *I'm not going to read, I"m not going to read, I"m not going to read, keep away from it, I'm not going to read, I'm not going to read*

I figure if I say it long enough, I WON"T READ IT< DAMN IT!

PLEASE SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK...YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE I AM! AND WHEN CK SAYS IT'S BAD, OH YEAH...IT IS REALLY BAD...

SO, I'M OFF....

*I'm not going to read, I"m not going to read, I"m not going to read it, I AM NOT GOING TO READ IT*...

i don't think it's working!
                    sigpic

Comment

It's not that bad, Camy... I just said you were gonna kill me.

'Twill be up on the LJ in a moment...

Edit: 'Tis up.
                      Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 25 April 2006, 03:45 PM.

Comment

and my favourite two...

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          Yes Annie, you are the "Royal Keeper of the Pics"
                          thanks Ritter...i'll read your fanfic tomorrow like CeeKay's...cos it's pretty late here...

Comment

No problem Annie... what time is it, somewhere around midnight there!

I think Camy's already reading... she can't resist the ship!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! the shame! I read it....but I have to say, it wasn't bad...you know, you're going to have to give me like some sort of rating system....for your fics....cause I'm scared to read your stuff...and that is really freaking me out!

but this was very good...and funny in a weird sort of way...
                              I only wished you had added one thing at the end....

Out of nowhere, came out this lovely woman holding a young child in her arms...quickly she noticed Kyri and then heard the Colonel apologizing....without hesitation, the woman put down her child, went over to John and slapped him hard on his face...when John looked at her with those puppy eyes, she turned and slapped his other cheek...
                              A surprised Kyri called out, "Camy....it's alright...Colonel Sheppard was just leaving"....

Camy fixed her hair, lifted up her child and turned away from Kyri and Colonel Sheppard swaying her hips from side to side while heading back towards the village...

FIN!
                              sigpic

Comment

=Cpt. Ritter]No problem Annie... what time is it, somewhere around midnight there!

I think Camy's already reading... she can't resist the ship![/
                                Ritter, that's not funny! How come you guys know me so well!?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X