John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Thanks guys she is doing better than she was. I just finished quoting 'Sateda'.

Sateda

HYPERSPACE. DAEDALUS. John is sitting at a table in the Commissary with a tray in front of him. He is working on a small P.D.A. but looks up as Teyla comes in.

SHEPPARD: Hey.
    TEYLA: Am I disturbing you?
    SHEPPARD: No. What's up?

(Teyla sits down opposite him. John puts the P.D.A. away.)

TEYLA: I just wanted to thank you.
    SHEPPARD: For what?
    TEYLA: For going after Ronon this way. (She gestures around at the Daedalus.)
    SHEPPARD (picking up his cup and drinking): Did you think we wouldn't?
    TEYLA: He is an outsider.
    SHEPPARD (putting his cup down): Not to me.
    TEYLA: I have often felt like an outsider among your people.
    SHEPPARD: Well, maybe at first, but ... well, you know I've always trusted you.
    TEYLA: Yes. You -- and Doctor Weir -- have been very accepting, but this has shown me how far you would go, even for someone who is not from your world.

(There's a long pause while John looks a little uncomfortable.)

SHEPPARD: Look, Teyla. I'm not really good at, uh ... (He pauses.) Actually, I'm ... I'm terrible at expressing ... I don't know what you'd call it, uh ...
    TEYLA: Feelings?
    SHEPPARD: Yeah, sure, OK. The point is, I don't really have good, uh ...
    TEYLA: Social skills.
    SHEPPARD: Well, that is why I enjoyed flying choppers in the most remote part of my world before all this craziness happened, but, uh, you should know, I don't have, uh ...
    TEYLA: Friends?

(John looks at her indignantly.)

SHEPPARD:
    No -- I have friends. (Long pause.) You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ...
    TEYLA: A family?
    SHEPPARD (nodding): I'd do anything ... for any one of you. If I had to give up my life the way Ronon was going to, I would.

(Teyla smiles beautifully at him. John reaches a hand out hesitantly and, without having the courage to meet her eyes, pats her hands which are clasped on the table in front of her. He then picks up his tray, still not looking at her and, sighing, starts to walk away. Teyla looks round at him.)

TEYLA
    : Thank you.

(John half turns towards her but still can't look at her.)

TEYLA
    (smiling): For everything you ... meant to say.

(John stands with his back to her for a moment, then walks away.)

McKAY: Yeah, it's just you guys left. Well, that was quick.
    SHEPPARD (smiling proudly): Yeah. I got six. Teyla got ...
    TEYLA: Eight.

(John glances at her, then continues his report into the radio.)

SHEPPARD: I got nine, Teyla got eight. Ronon got the rest.

(Teyla looks round at him, her eyebrows raised.)

I just finished watching fanvid where John said, "I'd do anything ... for any one of you. If I had to give up my life the way Ronon was going to, I would." And then it goes into the song. Happy Coincidence!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
      LMAO I don't remember this. I have to watch the episode again
      Oh yes, I LOVE that scene. It's part of my Playing With the Boys vid that I've been working on forever. I love his needing to be better and Teyla just rolling her eyes. LOL!
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

LMAO I don't remember this. I have to watch the episode again

Wait 'til you see them with these faces. LOL I love the reason why she gives him this look.

Comment

Oo I have those caps! I just didn't know what they were from

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          Oh yes, I LOVE that scene. It's part of my Playing With the Boys vid that I've been working on forever. I love his needing to be better and Teyla just rolling her eyes. LOL!
          Have you finished the video?

my ships

Comment

*sigh* Where is everyone?

my ships

Comment

*sigh* Where is everyone?
              No kidding, dude. I'm at work still but I keep checking for updates but instead its all Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

Comment

Oh i love that part in Sateda too when he goes on about how many he's killed and how many Teyla's killed,the look she gives him is classic

I've just finished reading the updates for the Secrets fic MrsB,it is so good,can't wait for the next installment!

Geez,i don't come on here for a couple of days and there's like 20 odd pages already!
                sigpic

Comment

Unbreakable bond....

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by bluealien; 18 July 2007, 10:56 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Oh i love that part in Sateda too when he goes on about how many he's killed and how many Teyla's killed,the look she gives him is classic

I've just finished reading the updates for the Secrets fic MrsB,it is so good,can't wait for the next installment!

Geez,i don't come on here for a couple of days and there's like 20 odd pages already!
                    LOL I know sometimes it takes forever just to read what youve missed! Thanks, I'm glad your liking my evil story

Comment

Yeah,i just go onto fanfiction.net to read it cause...well i'm a little lazy so i cannae be bothered searching for it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Thanks guys she is doing better than she was. I just finished quoting 'Sateda'.

Sateda

HYPERSPACE. DAEDALUS. John is sitting at a table in the Commissary with a tray in front of him. He is working on a small P.D.A. but looks up as Teyla comes in.

SHEPPARD: Hey.
                        TEYLA: Am I disturbing you?
                        SHEPPARD: No. What's up?

(Teyla sits down opposite him. John puts the P.D.A. away.)

TEYLA: I just wanted to thank you.
                        SHEPPARD: For what?
                        TEYLA: For going after Ronon this way. (She gestures around at the Daedalus.)
                        SHEPPARD (picking up his cup and drinking): Did you think we wouldn't?
                        TEYLA: He is an outsider.
                        SHEPPARD (putting his cup down): Not to me.
                        TEYLA: I have often felt like an outsider among your people.
                        SHEPPARD: Well, maybe at first, but ... well, you know I've always trusted you.
                        TEYLA: Yes. You -- and Doctor Weir -- have been very accepting, but this has shown me how far you would go, even for someone who is not from your world.

(There's a long pause while John looks a little uncomfortable.)

SHEPPARD: Look, Teyla. I'm not really good at, uh ... (He pauses.) Actually, I'm ... I'm terrible at expressing ... I don't know what you'd call it, uh ...
                        TEYLA: Feelings?
                        SHEPPARD: Yeah, sure, OK. The point is, I don't really have good, uh ...
                        TEYLA: Social skills.
                        SHEPPARD: Well, that is why I enjoyed flying choppers in the most remote part of my world before all this craziness happened, but, uh, you should know, I don't have, uh ...
                        TEYLA: Friends?

(John looks at her indignantly.)

SHEPPARD:
                        No -- I have friends. (Long pause.) You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ...
                        TEYLA: A family?
                        SHEPPARD (nodding): I'd do anything ... for any one of you. If I had to give up my life the way Ronon was going to, I would.

(Teyla smiles beautifully at him. John reaches a hand out hesitantly and, without having the courage to meet her eyes, pats her hands which are clasped on the table in front of her. He then picks up his tray, still not looking at her and, sighing, starts to walk away. Teyla looks round at him.)

TEYLA
                        : Thank you.

(John half turns towards her but still can't look at her.)

TEYLA
                        (smiling): For everything you ... meant to say.

(John stands with his back to her for a moment, then walks away.)

McKAY: Yeah, it's just you guys left. Well, that was quick.
                        SHEPPARD (smiling proudly): Yeah. I got six. Teyla got ...
                        TEYLA: Eight.

(John glances at her, then continues his report into the radio.)

SHEPPARD: I got nine, Teyla got eight. Ronon got the rest.

(Teyla looks round at him, her eyebrows raised.)
                        You do such a Great Job on these Padme! Sorry that your mother is not feeling well!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          ONLY 73 MORE POSTS TO GO FOR 29000!!

C'MON THAT IS NOTHING FOR US LOVERS OF JT!

Oh gooness me...we have to celebrate that! THINK PEOPLE! Scifan...we have to do that goodie bag...I haven't forgotten I just forgot what we said we woudl include...ROF

I have a feeling more and more will turn up in this thread once season 4 begins...we need to be ready for this!

*giggles*

So, what should we do to celebrate!? Ideas?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I'm sorry, I didn't mean that it would get to the point of being a physical debate, but I was only using how mad she got at that point. I don't every remember every her being rough like that with John, like she was with Ronon or Bates.
                            I didn't think you did. I guess my whole point is that even when in a heated situation, I think these two act and behave with each other very differently than with the others. Watch now it be a scene with Teyla kicking John's butt!

LOL

I could see that if she was possessed...

Spoiler:
                            didn't JM answer a question in which it was hinted that perhaps a Wraith takes over Teyla and runs Atlantis? What if John has to comfront Teyla in this type of situation? But see, that would be easy, all he has to do is stun her or send Ronon to do it for him! LOL

In any case, even their arguments are HOT!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Unbreakable bond....

Spoiler:
                              this is beautiful blue
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Unbreakable bond....

Spoiler:
                                Wonderful Blue!!