No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WITCHY..WHERE IS YOUR WALLPAPER...? DID I MISS IT..WHERE IS IT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

maxbo...you know..you don't write a lot, but my goodness when you do..WOW, it's powerful! you are sooooo right..I don't want Teyla hanging around like an idiot watching John kirk up a storm...and then get them together...you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right...jeepers..you guys are soo smart....

Ritter...HON! half or more than half of the things that you wrote for a geek don't apply to me...but who cares...if two of them do then I AM A GEEK! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I'M A JOHN AND TEYLA GEEK....AND I DO LOVE YA GUYS.....

Annie, BABY You ROCK!and I love that TV guide pic..and those CON Pics of them...it just shows how well they get along and I can't for the life of me see how people can say that there is no chemistry between them...my goodness if they can fool around, jokingly, like this outside of screen, then onscreen they must light on FIRE! and they do...and NO I am not insinuating anything shippy between the actors, I am referring to the characters....

Spectrum...you want more picfics...Okay..just give me a couple of days...but I will deliver...

OH, I am looking down on my screen and I can see...the following...

so, a SHOUT OUT TO....spirited Chipiro...long time no see...GL! HIYA DUDE!
    CK..Love ya hon!...DM..SWEETIE..How are you?....Annie...Keep those pics coming...Erised....HIYA! and last but not least...HI SWEETIE...SP..come give momma a big kiss...let me see those big cheeks...goochie, goochie gooe....

OH, Ritter..my new word..Picalitious!..LOVE IT!
    sigpic

Comment

The all powerful Caz of the all powerful Oz apologies for not obtaining ESP from the Wraith she fed on.

John: You get ESP from feeding on Wraith?
      Teyla: HyperCaz is blurring ontological boundaries.
      John: Is that some Athosian thing?
      Teyla: No. I believe it is from Earth. The theory of postmodernism.
      John: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

John: Now on Earth we would say McKay is as scary as a clown and postmodernism.
      Teyla: *thinking* Why is he stealing my idea? Is it insolence? Love? Or is he "burning, pining and perishing"?
      Kid: *to John* But what's scary about intertextual references?
      John:
      Teyla: John, you use intertextual references all the time.
      John:
      Teyla: It's alright, John, I'll make you feel better.
      John: Can you kiss it better?
      Teyla: Yes, I can kiss it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

......*man she will drive me mad with this secret*...

...*he's so cute...he has no clue what could it be...*...

OH, my goodness..I can never get enough of these two pictures...I just love it..and they were looking at each other...I have to go back and see this..in the episode, was this from Poisoning the Well?

LOOK AT THOSE FACES...Oh, I think I am going to frame these two....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
          One thing I suggested in the last list party was that people can print out the icons and small pics on that sticky paper they make for printers now. You can use JT to seal envelopes, on stationary, or make your own collage of all the cool icons now. Shoot, there may even be a way to use a printer to make washable tatoos and use the icons for that. :-D

There is just so much wonderful John/Teyla artwork now celebrating the ship that it's a shame they all sit in the computer where you can't see them all at once.
          OH, I love how your mind workss....sweeetie..LOVE IT!

Now, I need to tell hubby that my cork board is not big enough...hehehehe..I already have binders upon binders of printed fics....love them..I read them over and over and over and over...well, you get the point...

HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO WITCHY"S WALLPAPER!? I can't see it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            CRAP! I needed this pic for my picfic! OOOOOOHHH that would have been purfect!

OH, shucks! CAZ...where were you when I needed you?

Okay, so I have like 4 pages to read...jeepers people..can we slow it down a bit..just kidding...I love that you are posting so much..

And MELITA, I HATE NEEDLES....HATE THEM....CAN YOU COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE REMEDY? MAYBE LIKE SOME CHEWABLE TABLETS OR SOMETHING? I'm sure if you look in AG's cupboard, she should have some John and Teyla backup dosage of tranquilizers....right AG? or if not she whip some up betweeen now and season 3 begins...something exclusively for me...you can do the tranquilizer for VB...she's going to need it...since she's making all of these predictions and all!....hehehehe

HI VB....
            Okies Camita. No needles I'll have to try my philosophical approach and talk you out of it...*Opens secret locked cupboard and shoves needles aside revealing 12 bottles of premium Pegasus Galazy hooch in multiple variaties* I may not have been a Boy Scout but I do try to be prepared

Comment

OH, MELITA...I WOVE YOU!

Ritter...that SNOWED IN Was Ficalitious...hehehehehe

LOVE IT!

Okay, I'm off...

I still didn't see Witchy's Wallpaper....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Night..We really need to discuss something here..any suggestions...anyone have some good topic of discussion...
              sigpic

Comment

Never Alone Again Chapter 2

Alright everyone, my Beta got back to me quickly so here's chapter 2 of Never Alone again, the angst and whump continues. Glad everyone loved my little snuggle fic, I'm always amazed what really drives you all bonkers. Such as Together Forever still being the number one in reviews. (hmmm.. whatever did I do with that)

Camy, if any of them applied to you, then you must be a geek. And since your a shipper, a romantic geek at the same time.

Annie, get some sleep. Everyone, keep up the great work. It was moving so slow until you all came home.
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Well I know VB wanted to talk about my recent fic, Never Alone Again, but I'd feel kinda bad about asking you all to do that, seeing as how it's a shameless plug.

Spoilers for Never Alone Again Chapter 2
                  Spoiler:
                  Isn't telepathy fun to play with?

Comment

hey guys

Comment

Hey Jodi, catching up on everything that's been going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        Well I know VB wanted to talk about my recent fic, Never Alone Again, but I'd feel kinda bad about asking you all to do that, seeing as how it's a shameless plug.
                        I'm up for talking about it – I love discussing fanfics, especially with the author!

Spoilers for Never Alone Again Chapter 2
                        Spoiler:
                        Isn't telepathy fun to play with?
                        Yes, it certainly is!
                        Spoiler:
                        I love the way you have Teyla sharing John's pain! And that line about "You have given me all I need to break you" in refernce to his caring for Teyla... *cries*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          This came out of your challenge Doxy.

Snowed In

'tis almost pure snuggle/fluff, enjoy!

4ps, I think she wants the url (which by the way is the same as a link). Doxy, if you want the link just right click on it(the full sized image, not the thumbnails) and click on copy image location. Then when you want to post a Url, you just right click and click paste. Lot's of clicking there.
                          nothing wrong with snuggle/fluff! Great story Ritter! I'll have to check out some more of your fanfics.

oh and yay for more picfics that are soon to come by Camy!
                          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

oye!...Camy it may be lost in the pages before...but here it is again...
                            here's the original:

And these are just me playing with the colors...
                            classic black and white

And a tri-color

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                              I just read the first pages... when the Re: line was still "Any John & Teyla supporters ?"! Wow, there were a lot of angry people!! NO TEYLA/SHEPPARD!?! The insanity!
                              Actually that thread was merged with this one much later. Around the time they added the characters and relationships forum. Astro started the ship thread, not Pam.

*cough* errrr PICS!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

^^^^...Love that first pic...so cute...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X