John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
    Hello, My name is Mr_F and I have a problem *all in room say "Hi, Mr_F"* I am addicted to shipping, namely Shep/Teyla. lol
    Well hey all, how is everybody doing today? (boring day at work). I have some good news! I had a friend over last night, and well, it got kinda boring so I popped S1 of SGA in the DvD player and we watched Rising. I got her hooked on Atlantis and she totally buys into the Shep/Teyla ship! Only further proof that the Shep/Teyla ship is the most natural.
    Converting the world, one ep at a time

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      That's beautiful Pretty, the words definitely add to it's charm...

-------
      And since it's Confession Day....

Hi!...*waves*....

My name is....ummm...wait I know it....Witchy...yep that's it, sorry got Sheppard and Teyla on the brain....

Oh yes that's my confession...I'm addicted to Sheppard and Teyla...and can hardly think of anything else....

*runs off to the support group*

--------
      **Oh if you guys haven't read the SGA books, plz think about it...in both 'Rising' and 'Reliquary' there are nice Shep/Teyla squee moments...**
      Welcome to the group! Be aware that this is a very hard thing to overcome and don't feel bad if you can't successfully do it! There's a very low chance of ever becoming NON-addicted YAY!!

Comment

Hello, guys.

I haven't read back too far, so I may have missed something, but if you need an LJ for something, I have my J/T LJ to offer up for any purpose. Send me a PM if it's something I can help you with.

Oh, and, um...my name is Trippy, and I love John and Teyla. *pets thread*

Yeah, baby yeah!
        Sig by Camy

Comment

That's beautiful Pretty, the words definitely add to it's charm...

-------

Hi!...*waves*....

My name is....ummm...wait I know it....Witchy...yep that's it, sorry got Sheppard and Teyla on the brain....

Oh yes that's my confession...I'm addicted to Sheppard and Teyla...and can hardly think of anything else....

*runs off to the support group*

--------
          **Oh if you guys haven't read the SGA books, plz think about it...in both 'Rising' and 'Reliquary' there are nice Shep/Teyla squee moments...**
          Welcome to the group! I have been addicted since Rising and I'm afraid no one can cure me of my addiction!

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

..eee...okay...so my name is...eee...Annie...and...and..and...
            *it's so heavy to confess*

...I'M ADDICTED TO SHEPPARD AND TEYLA...

...can't stop to think about them...
            ...and to post pics...
            ...people even called me Royal Keeper of the Pics...
            ...*is it right Ritter??*...
            ...everytime I see them together I only think...
            ..SHIP SHIP SHIP...

...you see even now I couldn't resist...

Comment

That a way Annie, you are the Royal Keeper of the Pics!

Okay and here's my confession, I owe SP for getting me addicted to Sheppard and Teyla, I wasn't completely addicted until I came here!
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                That a way Annie, you are the Royal Keeper of the Pics!

Okay and here's my confession, I owe SP for getting me addicted to Sheppard and Teyla, I wasn't completely addicted until I came here!
                it was similaryly with me...hehehe...and now it's too late......

Comment

My confession is................I'm a converted Shepard/Weir Shipper! I am glad I saw the light!

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                    Welcome to the group! Be aware that this is a very hard thing to overcome and don't feel bad if you can't successfully do it! There's a very low chance of ever becoming NON-addicted YAY!!
                    Thank you Pretty...Here *share's shippy brownies with shep/teyla smilies sprinkles*...
                    That's okay, atleast I have a support structure...

Welcome to the group! I have been addicted since Rising and I'm afraid no one can cure me of my addiction!
                    Thanks again...I became addicted also from that one episode of experimentation...And have not been able to curb the habit...

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                    ..eee...okay...so my name is...eee...Annie...and...and..and...
                    *it's so heavy to confess*

...I'M ADDICTED TO SHEPPARD AND TEYLA...

...can't stop to think about them...
                    ...and to post pics...
                    ...people even called me Royal Keeper of the Pics...
                    ...*is it right Ritter??*...
                    ...everytime I see them together I only think...
                    ..SHIP SHIP SHIP...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...a/bscap222.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...08hr_140_2.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...a/bscap095.jpg

...you see even now I couldn't resist...

*bows to the Royal Keeper of the Pics*....

Resistance is futile...we should just accept the inevitable, it is incurable, and we cannot deny our ship...Not after pics like that....

Originally posted by Doxymom
                    Hey, there's a rumor going around from IMDB that in S3's finale it'll be clear who John likes--Teyla. Anyone know if that's an April Fool's joke?

I didn't think they'd written the finale yet.

Wouldn't that be cool if it were true?

Btw, I'm working on some JT goodies that I'll post a note about later, and links, eventually. I'm slooowww. Think turtle slow. But hey, I'll win the race in the end, right? LOL.
                    I think Sanssong was checking into that, but the last I think she hadn't heard anything from her source.

I'd also think it's too early for the finale, to be written, and then again alot of things get changed in re-writting, and filming...so *shrugs*...

Hey if that's true, I'll be jumping for joy, though I'd be wondering, what's going to happen, if it'll get serious, and they might eventually kill off one out of the pair, or if they'll just deny it and just run us around, (not that they aren't doing another type of running around right now)

Oh can't wait to see what goodies you've got...WPs, Icons, FANFICS???...

So I finally finished my thoughts on 'Reliquary', here's the link, there's quotes so definitely spoilerish...read at your own risk...
                    Witchy's 'Reliquary' Rambling

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Guys!!!!! And Girls!!! And People Of All Nations, Races, Colors, Ethnic Groups, Galaxies, Planets, Universes, And Anything I Forgot!!!!!!!!

We Converted Mr. Fantastic!! Shippy Joy To The World!!!
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hello, My name is Mr_F and I have a problem *all in room say "Hi, Mr_F"* I am addicted to shipping, namely Shep/Teyla. lol
                        Well hey all, how is everybody doing today? (boring day at work). I have some good news! I had a friend over last night, and well, it got kinda boring so I popped S1 of SGA in the DvD player and we watched Rising. I got her hooked on Atlantis and she totally buys into the Shep/Teyla ship! Only further proof that the Shep/Teyla ship is the most natural.

Hi Mr. F!

I always thought it was most natural because both my brother and mother who are not part of the fanantic, addicted branch of John/Teyla shipperness (like me) both see John and Teyla together just from watching the show. The don't know what Gateworld is and Sparky/Spanky/Shepmagan/Twix would just make them confused so their opinions are just based on watching the episodes...

of course since they are not of the addicted shippy kind they probably don't care if Shep/Teyla happens or not...My brother watches for the action scenes while my mother just enjoys the entire show, shippiness or not...

Comment

Here we go.. corrected pic!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...eyla17copy.jpg

I couldn't think of anything good from Michael with the monitor thing.. so I created the next best thing!!
                          Oh I would green you if I could...this is beautiful...the wording...the image of Shep in the background...GREAT!

Comment

Here we go.. corrected pic!!!

I couldn't think of anything good from Michael with the monitor thing.. so I created the next best thing!!
                            Wow! Great Job! The Words and the workmanship are top notch! I think a green is in order!

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                              Hey, there's a rumor going around from IMDB that in S3's finale it'll be clear who John likes--Teyla. Anyone know if that's an April Fool's joke?

I didn't think they'd written the finale yet.

Wouldn't that be cool if it were true?

Btw, I'm working on some JT goodies that I'll post a note about later, and links, eventually. I'm slooowww. Think turtle slow. But hey, I'll win the race in the end, right? LOL.
                              I think Sanssong was checking into that, but the last I think she hadn't heard anything from her source.

I'd also think it's too early for the finale, to be written, and then again alot of things get changed in re-writting, and filming...so *shrugs*...

Hey if that's true, I'll be jumping for joy, though I'd be wondering, what's going to happen, if it'll get serious, and they might eventually kill off one out of the pair, or if they'll just deny it and just run us around, (not that they aren't doing another type of running around right now)
                              *Annie reads...thinks...jumping for joy or not..*

...Okay guys...After 8 years being a Sam/Jack shipper I'm very patient and carefull with this. I mean it learnd me that you should keep distance to such things. Even if I really really WANT to see John and Teyla together...Every season I had hope - 'yeah this time Jack and Sam will do it'...and what happened??...NOTHING...

...Many says a ship in a scifi show means the end of the show but i don't think so...I mean the J/T ship could be 'in the background'...You know some nice scenes with them...more shipper looks, kisses, sparing sessions...

Comment

Did someone say addicted?
                                My name is Spec and I am most definitely addicted to Sheppard and Teyla. Every time I watch an ep, I can't stop myself from seeing shippy moments...oh wait, so that's where I left my shipper glasses! Always the last place you look... Shipper glasses or not, I'm still addicted.

Thank you Pretty...Here *share's shippy brownies with shep/teyla smilies sprinkles*...
                                That's okay, atleast I have a support structure...
                                oooo brownies...shippy brownies...with sprinkles!!! Yum!! *runs off to find Witchy and the brownies*
                                Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X