• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael...
    Originally posted by Black Panther
    Spoiler:
    Michael

Despite all the gaurds outside the door and the security gaurds in the camera room keeping and eye on them John is standing intently watching the monitors.

In one of the meetings Teyla says, "Why do we not just tell him the truth? I am finding it difficult keeping it from him, and I am beginning to question whether our course of action is the correct one." It is John's expression we are shown and he seems uncertain, upset, and even guilt.

When John, Elizabeth, Carson, and Teyla are having a meeting in the Observation Room they are talking about what to do with Michael. At the end Teyla says, "And then what? We start the lies all over again?" Carson and Elizabeth stare at her while John looks down and away in guilt.

After Michael tries to escape they have a meeting to talk about what they are going to do with him. Teyla says, "But we did give him the retrovirus. We made him human. Now we have the responsibility to treat him as we would any other ..." Which causes Ronon to explode saying how he isn't really human despite what they did. Despite this outburst John is watching Teyla with concern and guilt. (These last 3 scenes won't make sense until Allies.)

When Michael escapes again and takes Teyla hostage John comes racing on to the scene and seems to be unable to keep still. Carson tells him what happened and points tells him where Michael took off too. John immediately races off into that direction forcing Ronon, for the first time, to catch up.

Ronon is tracking them and says, "He's changing directions. The tracks are difficult to follow." he scans the ground, "He's good." At hearing this John worried asks, "But you, uh, can follow them, right? I mean, that's your thing."

They come upon men either knocked out or dead on the ground. John's worry increases when he reliazes they are the gaurd that where gaurding the stargate.

They reach the stargate, Michael pulls Teyla through, and the stargate shuts down before they can reach it. John yells, "Damn it!"

John is staring at the D.H.D. and is making plans for Rodney to take it apart and find the address they went to.

Michael was going to feed on Teyla John and Ronon come racing out of the woods. John comes guns a blazing. Teyla takes off immediately running toward John.

proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
      Michael

Despite all the gaurds outside the door and the security gaurds in the camera room keeping and eye on them John is standing intently watching the monitors.

In one of the meetings Teyla says, "Why do we not just tell him the truth? I am finding it difficult keeping it from him, and I am beginning to question whether our course of action is the correct one." It is John's expression we are shown and he seems uncertain, upset, and even guilt.

When John, Elizabeth, Carson, and Teyla are having a meeting in the Observation Room they are talking about what to do with Michael. At the end Teyla says, "And then what? We start the lies all over again?" Carson and Elizabeth stare at her while John looks down and away in guilt.

After Michael tries to escape they have a meeting to talk about what they are going to do with him. Teyla says, "But we did give him the retrovirus. We made him human. Now we have the responsibility to treat him as we would any other ..." Which causes Ronon to explode saying how he isn't really human despite what they did. Despite this outburst John is watching Teyla with concern and guilt. (These last 3 scenes won't make sense until Allies.)

When Michael escapes again and takes Teyla hostage John comes racing on to the scene and seems to be unable to keep still. Carson tells him what happened and points tells him where Michael took off too. John immediately races off into that direction forcing Ronon, for the first time, to catch up.

Ronon is tracking them and says, "He's changing directions. The tracks are difficult to follow." he scans the ground, "He's good." At hearing this John worried asks, "But you, uh, can follow them, right? I mean, that's your thing."

They come upon men either knocked out or dead on the ground. John's worry increases when he reliazes they are the gaurd that where gaurding the stargate.

They reach the stargate, Michael pulls Teyla through, and the stargate shuts down before they can reach it. John yells, "Damn it!"

John is staring at the D.H.D. and is making plans for Rodney to take it apart and find the address they went to.

Michael was going to feed on Teyla John and Ronon come racing out of the woods. John comes guns a blazing. Teyla takes off immediately running toward John.

proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
        Michael

proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
          Michael

proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
            Michael

proof pics...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
              I am waiting very patiently for the next update to 'Ties that Bind'...

Okay another good Season 1 episode was....'Sanctuary'...yes that's right...did I just say 'Sanctuary'...okay maybe not the whole episode but I really liked the scene where Shep is going to his picnic date thing with Chaya and he runs into Teyla...Why? Well Shep seemed a little nervous and uncomfortable running into Teyla and her seeing him going out on a date...he then tried to explain it to her to what he was doing, instead of just saying he was going out for a romanctic dinner with Chaya he tried to brush it off as he was being diplomatic showing her around Atlantis and all...

So why was Shep nervous...makes me think he didn't want Teyla to know he was going out with Chaya...

Okay someone else can probably explain this scene better...
              omg...he was really a diplomatic genius......to refresh the memory......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  We eagerly await it Annie, and you're the only European, well, I'd love to move to Europe, I even speak un peu de francais, but sadly, financial it is impossible.

Bet John would enjoy showing Teyla various landmarks and cities in Europe, for that matter America too!!

Good Luck on your Exams Annie, you know we'll be thinking of you!
                  thanks Ritter...*hugs hugs*...
                  i've got an idea but i need inspiration...hmmm...i hope i will find a muse......

okay this will be OT...
                  You know Ritter thats funny cos i'd really like to move to the USA or Canada...Me and my best friend we've got plans to try it. We'll see...Even if we will do it, it won't be earlier than next year...And of coures i have to improve my English cos it's terrible......

Comment

Well Annie, your English is WAY Better than my French. You can get your point across... I have trouble with that in French. And financially it's possible for you because the Euro is worth about $1.75. Doesn't really work the other way around.

I checked out the LJ and I don't see why we can't use it. Gonna have to kick myself and get a LJ for that purpose but we could post links and what not to there....

What do you all think about that?

Sheylafan, to be honest, I don't know. I know I heard that you guys got hacked and my only advice would be to reload the system, of course that would also probably involved deleting everything and bringing it all back up.

PROOF PIC MAKE ME
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Well Annie, your English is WAY Better than my French. You can get your point across... I have trouble with that in French. And financially it's possible for you because the Euro is worth about $1.75. Doesn't really work the other way around.

I checked out the LJ and I don't see why we can't use it. Gonna have to kick myself and get a LJ for that purpose but we could post links and what not to there....

Sheylafan, to be honest, I don't know. I know I heard that you guys got hacked and my only advice would be to reload the system, of course that would also probably involved deleting everything and bringing it all back up.

PROOF PIC MAKE ME
                      hehehe...
                      you know Ritter my biggest problem is that i don't know many English...hmmm...terms...hmmm...expressions...I have to translate most things/thoughts word for word. I know it sounds sometimes stupid and that makes me.........

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                        hehehe...
                        you know Ritter my biggest problem is that i don't know many English...hmmm...terms...hmmm...expressions...I have to translate most things/thoughts word for word. I know it sounds sometimes stupid and that makes me.........
                        You'd learn, though, and in a hurry. In my Spanish 1 class in high school, we weren't allowed to speak English in the room (Unless it was "¿Cómo se dice [English phrase]?") – I learned real fast!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh Annie...those pics...Awesome! They have given me inspiration!

How about a wallpaper, sig or poster using the pics Annie posted as proof for 'Michael'...the ones with Shep watching Teyla through the TV...and use the words....'Watching over you' or 'Always within my sight'...or 'Never far from my sight'....

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                            Oh Annie...those pics...Awesome! They have given me inspiration!

How about a wallpaper, sig or poster using the pics Annie posted as proof for 'Michael'...the ones with Shep watching Teyla through the TV...and use the words....'Watching over you' or 'Always within my sight'...or 'Never far from my sight'....
                            Ahh! I love the idea, unfortunately I don't have access to my own computer with photoshop right now!! Maybe later tonight, or possibly tomorrow!!! We will see!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              OH, Annie..You can't not stop coming here..and WE love you too..hon...
                              I feel the same as I do..I even have two daughters around here somewhere...one has a broom, a wart, two or three eyes, can't remember...and a big head..the other..I can't remember what the other one looks like...but I know I love her...and take good care of her..(what is her name again...darn it... I swear it's the Niquil....)

Anyways, Annie, as I was saying..who cares what time you post? You have to keep coming..this place is addictive...NOT ME, though..I am probably the only sane person here!Not addictive at ALL! Just check my postings...on second, thought, just take my word for it..

Now, moving on...I LOVE YOUr pics..I look forward to those AWESOME JOhn and Teyla pics...plus, they inspire me..
                              THANK YOU hon...*runs to Camy and gives her a huge hug*.........
                              oh i don't even know what to say...you all guys are so fantastic..I agree Camy this place is addictive for everyone......i'm glad you like the pics...

Originally posted by Camy
                              And to keep this on target....Okay...let's go back a bit...in the Siege..the part when Teyla punches Bates out...I was watching the episode..and I was thinking..(I know..you can't wait to read what I'm thinking) when Teyla tells John "he was saying?" and he cuts her off...and he says, I don't care what he says..he says a lot of things..."

here Camy wrote a lot things...

....Bates has been saying all along, John only worries about Teyla and takes everything and anything about her very personal!
                              i see you need pics here...i know a little late but i must...heheh......

Comment

I think that would be great! Any one else want to weigh in on the LJ I suggested?

Yes, I use e-fiction and when you get hacked, that's exactly what you have to do. Wipe everything and re-load. It's a pain because you do have up load all the stories again and since you are a multi-author fandom, you'd have to either back everything up, an load it yourself, or you'd have to contact all the authors and have them do it if they will when you're back up and running again. Not what you wanted to hear I'm sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X