• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4PS, Beautiful wp. Love the saying.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      WP:

Another great wp, AG! Love the colors and the saying.

Comment

Beautiful wp.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Wow, 4ps, just saw all the other wps. Very nice! Love the "touch" one best. I really liked these all.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by bella
            I think I might have a mild case of shipper-itis. Despite never having shipped before in my entire life, I suddenly think Sheppard and Teyla would be good together. What's going on?
            Is there treatment available? Is it permanent? Are there going to be side effects? Will I now have to call myself a 'shipper'?
            Help!!!!
            Well Bella, I came to Gateworld and into this thread, as a shipper. Granted I was still learning the terminology (thanks SP) but it never hurts to wear the glasses.

Now, on Sheyla (Diviners, Twixers, Shepmagen) shipper-itis, is it permanent? (Well, as long as the show is still going and maybe even afterward) The only known treatment is to ship John and Teyla obsessively! (See, Camy, Cpt. Ritter, Athosian Girl, Witchy, Snogging Picard, Doxy, VB, BP, 4ps, and anyone else on this thread)

We just try and have fun. Welcome to the light Bella! Do you see the light?
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
              No, you can always go into denile, look at the Shep/Wiers! (I apologise for that lord and, be with the starving pygmies in New Ginea) I love your sig by the way!
              OH, it hurts to laugh..but you are too much GL..
              I couldn't get on earlier but I am here now..briefly...I have to catch up on all the great work here..

CAZ...Love your Bates sig...
              Spectrum..Love yours too..

BELLA...OH MY GOODNESS>>.I am loving it...come into the light hon..come into the light!

*cough*
              Oh, it hurts....

I have to plug this...RITTER...I WOVE YOU...THANKS...SOOOO MUCH!
              Everyone...Ritter and Nytel unknowingly...both wrote a j/t fluff fic just for me.....http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2550258/21/

Here's Ritter's and Nytel will post hers soon...
              she is pondering whether to call it "Feeling Better, Camy" or "The Knight and Shining Armor" personally I like the first one....
              LOVE Ya guys..now, back to reading...night!

oh, and BP..I like just Divine...not diviners...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                WP:

I LOVE THIS AG! LOVE IT..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                  A WP-

And, welcome to the dark side Bella!
                  PRETTY...I LOVE THIS...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT..

OH, HEAD HURTS..I DROPPPED MY CROWN..CRAP!
                  sigpic

Comment

And another....
                    OH, YOU READ MY MIND...I WAS GOING TO DO THOSE PICS AS WELL...JEEPERS...LOVE IT...LOVE IT LOVE IT...
                    sigpic

Comment

and another...

I'M IN LOVE...
                      sigpic

Comment

*stumbles into thread and collapses* Geez, I've missed this place! LOVE all of the graphics, guys. Definitely a much-needed dose of shippiness after a long weekend. Thank you for the pretties!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Oh, wow! The artwork is INCREDIBLE, everyone! There are some really talented people in this thread!

(((((Camy))))) I hope you feel better!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                            I think I might have a mild case of shipper-itis. Despite never having shipped before in my entire life, I suddenly think Sheppard and Teyla would be good together. What's going on?
                            Is there treatment available? Is it permanent? Are there going to be side effects? Will I now have to call myself a 'shipper'?
                            Help!!!!
                            Well there is a 'first' ship for all of us. None us us had shipped until we saw that one couple... Anyhew there are different levels of 'shipper' Some take thier ship more seriously than others. So you can feel free to call yourself a 'new shipper' 'psuedo-shipper' 'light-shipper' if that makes you feel better And the greep rep point is not a bribe to join us

Comment

Lovely Wallpapers Pretty and Yay to your LJ account!

Okay Camy...Posted your wallpapers on my LJ and TeylaFen and the John/Teyla LJ's...

Here is a link: http://athosiangirl.livejournal.com/2438.html#cutid1

Already got a review!

Comment

Awww! *huggles Bella* First-time shipper and you're definitely welcome in this thread. I think I have dozens of pairings under my belt, but everyone's different in the shipping realm. Pull up a chair and brace yourself because this thread does get a bit crazy at times. It's all in good fun, though!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X