No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......hey Teyla i'm here...i mean prison...don't know what will happen with me...
    ...so tell me...please??...

......you would really like to know it, heh??...

......McKay we need something else...

Comment

I feel like the oddball in here. I got average Joe or something like that. It says I got a little geek, nerd, and dork in me, but we all do. Nothing stands out to define me that's all.

Ok I have a warning to issue! Subliminal Sparky!!!!!! I was watching one of the John vids I downloaded a few months ago. I have always noticed that during the close ups of John's face that the screen will blink once during them, but I thought it was just a glitch. Well, my computer froze twice during two of those times and the quick blink was a picture of Elizabeth! It first froze during a scene from Thirty Eight Minuets so I thought it might be a left over from a scene since there was a lot of going between Elizabeth and John. Then my computer froze again during the scene in Rising part 2 when John was deciding whether to kill Colonel Sumner or not. There was the same picture of Elizabeth. Now I know there was no scene of Elizabeth there! I wonder if that all those blinks during the close ups of John are pictures of Elizabeth.

To make this legal John and Teyla forever!

Love the picfic Annie!

Comment

......slept well??...i hope yes...

......*what do you want John??*...

......cos you know i had a strange dream...we were off world...talking...you said something to me...
        ...but i couldn't understand you...

......about something to confess...and i wonder...
        ...was it just a dream...or maybe you really want to tell me...??...

......you should really work on this John...

Comment

......*man she will drive me mad with this secret*...

...*he's so cute...he has no clue what could it be...*...

Comment

Love the JT pic fic, Annie. It's so much fun. She's just keeping him hanging, isn't she?

Comment

...ok Ritter...what was it??...or i will make my own end...should i??...just wanna ask before i do it cos it's your fanfic...maybe you have something already??...John need......

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                Ok I have a warning to issue! Subliminal Sparky!!!!!! I was watching one of the John vids I downloaded a few months ago. I have always noticed that during the close ups of John's face that the screen will blink once during them, but I thought it was just a glitch.

Good grief! How bizarre. I've noticed blinking in a couple of vids too and thought it was just bad editing.

To make this legal, long live JT!

Comment

Oh no!....Which vids are they?....I'd like to see them.

& 4ever.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                    Love the JT pic fic, Annie. It's so much fun. She's just keeping him hanging, isn't she?
                    oh yes...

Comment

......so you really want to know it??...

......sure...

......so you remember last time when here was...

...Michael...*man he was cute*......

...*sparks sparks*...

......and??...

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        Oh no!....Which vids are they?....I'd like to see them.

& 4ever.....
                        The one I have is called Changes. It is a John vid done by Meg. The song used is Changes by 3 Doors Down. Forget where I got it though.

John and Teyla 2gether 4ever

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                          here it is

CRAP! I needed this pic for my picfic! OOOOOOHHH that would have been purfect!

OH, shucks! CAZ...where were you when I needed you?

Okay, so I have like 4 pages to read...jeepers people..can we slow it down a bit..just kidding...I love that you are posting so much..

And MELITA, I HATE NEEDLES....HATE THEM....CAN YOU COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE REMEDY? MAYBE LIKE SOME CHEWABLE TABLETS OR SOMETHING? I'm sure if you look in AG's cupboard, she should have some John and Teyla backup dosage of tranquilizers....right AG? or if not she whip some up betweeen now and season 3 begins...something exclusively for me...you can do the tranquilizer for VB...she's going to need it...since she's making all of these predictions and all!....hehehehe

HI VB....
                          sigpic

Comment

ok i've got a very very good idea......that will be fun...but i'm so tired now..it's 1:25am and tomorrow morning school...sorry guys but i have to go....

tomorrow next part...
                            and about the proof pics...i've got a new computer and i have to install a program to resize pics...so sorry but untill Friday i can't do anything......sorry...

goodnight...

......and you go to bed Annie cos i see you almost fell asleep in front of your computer...
                            ......yeah..he's right...
                            ...Annie...hmm..thats true......was a heavy day today...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              CRAP! I needed this pic for my picfic! OOOOOOHHH that would have been purfect!

OH, shucks! CAZ...where were you when I needed you?

Okay, so I have like 4 pages to read...jeepers people..can we slow it down a bit..just kidding...I love that you are posting so much..

And MELITA, I HATE NEEDLES....HATE THEM....CAN YOU COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE REMEDY? MAYBE LIKE SOME CHEWABLE TABLETS OR SOMETHING? I'm sure if you look in AG's cupboard, she should have some John and Teyla backup dosage of tranquilizers....right AG? or if not she whip some up betweeen now and season 3 begins...something exclusively for me...you can do the tranquilizer for VB...she's going to need it...since she's making all of these predictions and all!....hehehehe

HI VB....
                              i will need it tomorrow......so thank you Caz for posting it..hehehehe... but guys i swear...my picfic is completely different than Camys...i will just use this pic......

Comment

Good night, Annie! I love the picfic – can't wait to see the rest tomorrow!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X