No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok just few our fav shipper moments...I hope you agree..

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 13 February 2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Teyla:...Babe...I've got you babe...

Comment

Hi everyone.

My names Nicole and a lot of very nice fellow J/T shippers have been asking me to join so I have...finally. I look forward to chatting with all of you. Tommorow I'll have some banners and icons to post here. Some of you may already have seen them.

And yeah for Camy. Great idea for this little celebration. It's nice to see so many people celebrating these two.

Thanks to doxymom again for the great valentines day party. I had a blast.

Comment

AG! That karaoke story was hilarious! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            Confessing Love through poetry...(with the help of two geeks who are quoting Shakespeare through the radio)

Choice A: (Impressed)
            http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3...08hr1426jr.jpg

LOL. That was great! I pick A. Of course.

:-D

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
              Hi everyone.

My names Nicole and a lot of very nice fellow J/T shippers have been asking me to join so I have...finally. I look forward to chatting with all of you. Tommorow I'll have some banners and icons to post here. Some of you may already have seen them.

And yeah for Camy. Great idea for this little celebration. It's nice to see so many people celebrating these two.

Hey, Nicole! <DM waves> Good to see you! There were some funny stories posted here tonight. Scroll backa couple of pages to read them.

And, you're welcome, hon. Thanks so much for coming to the Valentine's Party and contributing the vid and banners. Love them!
              :-D

Comment

Goodnight Annie!

Glad you like my stories...

And of course it had to be choice A!

Unless you can imagine what John and Teyla would do after choice B*
                I pick A or C

C) Teyla suspects McKay has been inhabited by a female entity who has designs on John and takes her big sticks to go find out...

Comment

AG...HOW CAN I COMPETE WITH THAT? I CAN"T! Both are AWESOME!but I will finish my story...I'm having too much fun with it...since it is kind of long, I might need another day to finish it..hope you guys don't mind...WITCHY, I am patiently waiting for yours...

NICOLE! YEAH! I am so happy you decided to come!
                  And I wish I could take this idea as mine, but it was only a bounce idea from the lovely, awesome, talented, superb, fantastic, creative, artistic, brilliant and wonderful DM...guys give the credit all to her! Her hard work rubbed a bit on me and I she allowed me to take it to another level...Thanks DM...

Mishy...don't worry, I was a newbie...once...awhile back...it all started with a kiss...*shakes her head*...sorry ...lost track of my thoughts there...

You will learn...and you will get hooked...just like me!
                  Look a VB..she's only been here for a couple of weeks and she has posted more than I have in a month!
                  VB..you little smart a-- you! I'm going to get you for that No More Than Words Bit...You wait till Mel teaches this poor soul how to do a vid..Not only will I record it with NO MORE WORDS but I will dedicated it to you!!!! hahahahaha who's laughing now, huh?

Mel...hon...I will get back to you...I promise...I'm still trying to figure out how to open the document....hehehehehe

Now, do you guys want a part 3 of Stuck with You...? then give me about 15 minutes or less...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh so cool!

I don't mind in the least!

Ummm...which one did you like...just out of curiousity?

Pretty J/T...any sparring scene is a good scene between these two!

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/6744/wer8ca.jpg
                    You are so right. That is why I chose the one with Atlantis in the background and them sparring shadowed on it. I just love the words you chose! This is the way it was meant to be.. you.. me.. and no one else. Trusting you to trust me.. that I would never harm you. Perfect!

Comment

Stuck with You Part 3...by Camy...for the Shepmaggen Shipper Fest....

John: Who do you think has asked Teyla to the dance?

Beckett: Oh, Colonel...are ya kiddin me? Teyla is a hot tamale...it'd be easier if you ask who didn't ask Teyla to the dance? Why don't ya just ask her, Colonel? Obviously, the person she wants to go with hasn't asked her, yet?

John: I know. I just have to find the time and the right place.

Suddenly, Ronon and Rodney walk in...
                      John: What are you smiling about, Chewie?

Ronon: I have a hot date for the dance.

Rodney: YOU HAVE A DATE ALREADY? WHO?

Ronon: I believe you know her as Dr. Kate Heightmeir.

John and Rodney turn in unison.
                      John/Rodney: Huh?

end part 3

Okay...do you like? Let me know if you want more...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
                        Hi everyone.

Nicole, glad to see you here, you should recognize alot of us, and garner some knew fans. For those of you who don't know, this girl writes some fantastic John and Teyla, along with Star Wars and John/Rodney friendship, but the SHEYLA man. Hail Shepmagen.

Those pic stories were fantastic, Camy... you've gotta continue. I wish I had some skill with that, but sadly, my picture skills are horrible, I can do vids though... thinking I might have another ready by wednesday.
                        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          Nicole, glad to see you here, you should recognize alot of us, and garner some knew fans. For those of you who don't know, this girl writes some fantastic John and Teyla, along with Star Wars and John/Rodney friendship, but the SHEYLA man. Hail Shepmagen.

Those pic stories were fantastic, Camy... you've gotta continue. I wish I had some skill with that, but sadly, my picture skills are horrible, I can do vids though... thinking I might have another ready by wednesday.
                          Thanks..Ritter..I am having fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            Stuck with You Part 3...by Camy...for the Shepmaggen Shipper Fest....

(Pics here)

end part 3

Okay...do you like? Let me know if you want more...
                            Camy, this is a dumb question, of course we do. Ronon coming in an bragging about having Kate Heightmeyer was a stroke of gold... hmm... Ronon and Heightmeyer would look cute togther. I also love Carson's, "Why don't you just ask her Colonel?" (<--- Tres bien)

Comment

Yay for Camy stories...I want more...must have more!

Comment

Post on the Shepmagen RPG, if you need a character ask me.
                                http://www.stargateomega.com/forum/showthread.php?t=588

It's technically Sanssong's turn, but anyone can continue the other runs. Make it as zany as possible. I don't care if domesticated Wraith start knocking on the door... I'll make a romantic comedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X