No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eep I've decided to come back to GW and hang out in here since you guys are awesomeness.

What're you all discussing?

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      did you say German...well check out this site
      http://www.sgateylajohnworld.de/

I really need to learn another language...who ever can say hi to our fellow shippers around the world...spread the love for all of us!

AG I am female.....and I don't swing that way...but your making me rethink my sexuality!! hahahhahha!!! I love it...I'll tell my sister to post for us....do you have espagnol..she knows that as well....I can do some mandarin and cantonese(my best friends are chinese and taiwanese, oh and malaysian) a...hook me up!!! Hahahha!!!!

Power to Sheyla dans tous les monde!

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

evening folks, I'm back

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        On a side note, two of my Shep/Teyla stories where nominated for the Isis Awards, Inner Demons and Nightmares.
        Congratulations!

I read them... so, where can i vote??

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Au revoir! HOpefully we have some German Sheyla fans who are just as cool...my sister can talk to them!! My German needs work..ugh!
          you wanna talk german so...
          Wie gehts dir? Ich hoffe du hast' ne nette Zeit hier mit all den lieben Menschen. Gruesse dich herzlich

I lived in Germany 5 years...

Comment

You know what......I just found out from watching a vid and seeing The Eye over again.....Teyla could kick Linda Hamilton's ass....I seriously believed Linda Hamilton could take on Xena in a fight.....she was bloody amazing in Terminator like a roach..

But I reallyt hink that she'd have her hands full with Teyla!!!

Oh guys fic challenge....

The boys betting on whether Teyla could take on Linda Hamilton or Xena and who would win!! one shot!

Comment

darn it Annie...don't throw my faults in my face ^_^ ....my ex would kill me right now...I learned nothing in our time together!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
                Eep I've decided to come back to GW and hang out in here since you guys are awesomeness.

What're you all discussing?
                Hey, little sister!! We're looking for new topics of discussion, so feel free to suggest something -- last thing we were on was potential for the ship in "Trinity II".

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Well, it seems you people've been busy without me! Sheesh! I go over to the Pokemon fandom and come back to this!

Nope...NoDot (a member of out thread who continually makes sure I stay in line) confiscated my wraith stun weapons so I'm harmless! (For now)
                  Well, when you're going around and stunning the other shippers in other ships to abduct them and try to brainwash them, don't expect me to stand by and just watch.

*AG then goes home...unlocks her door and walks inside...inside her wraith stunners are sitting by the door in a basket...the weapon in 'Trinity' is currently spread out on the coffee table in parts...AG's trying to figure out how it works...and some wraith enzyme is brewing on the stove*

Of all the ideas...I'm the nice one...its NoDot you have to watch out for...I'm telling ya...not me....
                  Now, I don't want ANYONE telling me she doesn't deserve to get her labs blown up after she's just admitted to been doing in there!

The Trinity Power Source (the gun was from the civ, not the Ancients) and Wraith Enzyme!? This calls for action!

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  Yes AG, avoid NoDot, he and his shadowy creatures are dastardly. Like Willy E. Cayote.
                  HEY! I'm only trying to protect the other ships! This is the only way to do it.

Now if you don't mind, I...wait! Trinity Power Cell? Hm...

(Isn't roleplay supposed to stay in the chatters thread?)
                  This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

For those who aren't on the STF list or LJ, here's a list of JT drabble prompts that I wrote for that list. There are a lot more, I just haven't uploaded them yet. And I'll be uploading 5 Minute Fic prompts in another LJ soon.

http://community.livejournal.com/she...58.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                      Hey, little sister!! We're looking for new topics of discussion, so feel free to suggest something -- last thing we were on was potential for the ship in "Trinity II".
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmm. Well, what I've been wondering is, what do you all think Teyla was doing during "Grace Under Pressure"?

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
                        Spoiler:
                        Hmm. Well, what I've been wondering is, what do you all think Teyla was doing during "Grace Under Pressure"?
                        I'd be nice to think that she was spending time on the mainland with her people.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                          For those who aren't on the STF list or LJ, here's a list of JT drabble prompts that I wrote for that list. There are a lot more, I just haven't uploaded them yet. And I'll be uploading 5 Minute Fic prompts in another LJ soon.

http://community.livejournal.com/she...58.html#cutid1

Enjoy!
                          Ummm...what exactly do I do and where do I post whatever i'm suppose to do...slightly confused but all the ready to join in...

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                            I'd be nice to think that she was spending time on the mainland with her people.
                            Probably she did...she takes time off regularly to visit her people on the mainland. It's a good thing her people have Halling....and they understand her purpose on the Atlantean crew and expedition. In the end it benefits her people more so than anything else.

________________________________________________________________________________ _____
                            On a side note..I'm still over whelmed by our french/german/and aussie counter parts for Sheyla...there are so many of them, their vids are amazing.

I hope TPTB recognizes them....Oh another thing though....do you guys, maybe AGirl...know where I can get the fic Empathie by De Rievel? It looks amazing based on the video manip for it!

VB
                            Last edited by vaberella; 28 January 2006, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Probably she did...she takes time off regularly to visit her people on the mainland. It's a good thing her people have Halling....and they understand her purpose on the Atlantean crew and expedition. In the end it benefits her people more so than anything else.
                              This is a good idea...I only wished they might have actually made some mention of it in the episode...

Maybe John mention Teyla wasn't around because she was with her people...

Last edited by AthosianGirl; 28 January 2006, 11:04 AM.

Comment

On a side note..I'm still over whelmed by our french/german/and aussie counter parts for Sheyla...there are so many of them, their vids are amazing.

I hope TPTB recognizes them....Oh another thing though....do you guys, maybe AGirl...know where I can get the fic Empathie by De Rievel? It looks amazing based on the video manip for it!

VB
                                Okay...when asked for something I always try to deliver...try this link...it's French...I don't speak a word...so maybe it's what you're looking for...
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2543808/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X