No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Gosh guys...it's done!! The monster is completed..it's longer than I had expected. and unfortunately my muse declined to really finish the humor fic until I get a beta reader....but I had an introspective piece bugging me for a while..and now it's done...it's done!! Yay! So go and read and enjoy.

Okay there's a level of angst..at one point I bloody cried for my writing....so be prepared....read everything please! And then review!

Here you go:

New story from The Puppeteer,

Category: Stargate: Atlantis
    Title: Of Ferris Wheels and Each Other
    Genre: Drama/General
    Rating: Fiction Rated: K
    Summary: The thought musings of Colonel Sheppard on a not so lonely
    night...No real spoilers..come and enjoy.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2773211/1/
    Last edited by vaberella; 27 January 2006, 05:27 PM.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
      Oh Gosh guys...it's done!! The monster is completed..it's longer than I had expected. and unfortunately my muse declined to really finish the humor fic until I get a beta reader....but I had an introspective piece bugging me for a while..and now it's done...it's done!! Yay! So go and read and enjoy.
      This is a great thing with putting you as a fav author of mine at ff.net...I get an email when you post a new story.

Okay there's a level of angst..at one point I bloody cried for my writing....so be prepared....read everything please! And then review!
      Okay I blinked my eyes a few times to clear them...maybe it was the part where he's talking about his...nope not gonna do it...go read this fic to find out!

Here you go:

New story from The Puppeteer,

Category: Stargate: Atlantis
      Title: Of Ferris Wheels and Each Other
      Genre: Drama/General
      Rating: Fiction Rated: K
      Summary: The thought musings of Colonel Sheppard on a not so lonely
      night...No real spoilers..come and enjoy.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2773211/1/
      If anyone ever wanted to have a deeper look at Shep...check out this story...even if you don't personally have John/Teyla leanings this story offers a broad perspective into Shep's character...

vaberella...I can't say enough what a fantastic writer you are...you create multi-dimensional stories that give food for thought...it made me analyze Shep's character a little closer!

Great, great Job!

Comment

Vaberella, you *really* need to contact me by private mail regarding Sheppard/Teyla Fever. I've sent you several e-mails with no response.
        Suzanne

Comment

I'm upset and I need some cheering up. I could really stop watching Smallville for the rest of my life. *wails*

HAIL SHEYLA!!!!!!!

must cheer up self

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox with a whole heck lot more than a dime*

HAIL SHEYLA!

ah, this shippiness has lifted my mood somewhat

*still stoutly refuses to watch Smallville*

Comment

By Sanssong: Vaberella, you *really* need to contact me by private mail regarding Sheppard/Teyla Fever. I've sent you several e-mails with no response.
            Suzanne

You know what..i think it went to my hotmail..let me check and get back to you...

Thanks Athosiangirl...I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

VB
            Last edited by vaberella; 27 January 2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              Oh Gosh guys...it's done!! The monster is completed..it's longer than I had expected.
              Very nice, Vaberella. Very poetic and calm. I could almost hear the surf and see the stars at the end.

I didn't leave you a review on ff.net because I couldn't remember my password and you don't take anonymous reviews.

Well done!

Comment

Oh Caz you poor thing. I'm sorry about Smallville!..

Vaberella, you are amazing, i left a review. I loved how you wrote that the words were wonderful...and the poems at the beginning and end, inspiring.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                  Oh Caz you poor thing. I'm sorry about Smallville!..

Vaberella, you are amazing, i left a review. I loved how you wrote that the words were wonderful...and the poems at the beginning and end, inspiring.

Oh witchy your the best...HUGS!!! And thanks Doxymom..It's been changed..although I'm sure I'm opening myself up to flames galore! ^_^

Oh about to finish the emotional rape of my person..as I am attempting to wrestle the complexity that is Teyla....this will definitely take a lot out of me and you'll probably see quite a few spoilers and as you can see, I'm not against throwing a few paraphrases here and there....

I'm actually not looking forward to Teyla as much as Shep took me, Shep was easy. But Teyla is layers and layers and layers of woman...okay, be prepared, if I don't recover from her---I hope not to project myself into her, as all writer's tend to do, it's an ailness...
                  Last edited by vaberella; 27 January 2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

hello guys

it's very early in here... diffrent timezone... but I couldn't sleep so I have decided to write a little...

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    that's so cool...
                    I'm hoping Trinity 2 is it....I don't think it'll be all dramatic like i'd like it to be...because i'd have John protecting Teyla, getting angry at being left out, and having them be all lovey dovey at the end, but I think it will be one of those episodes that show us a different side of their relationship and their relationship with the other characters....
                    yes I hope there will be somthing like this. At first Shep would find out Teylas and Ronans little secret and he'll be maybe dissapointed or jealous or hurt... But then something will happen and John must protect her... At the end they'll maybe depeen their emotional relationship...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      Cool another country girl! I'm a Garth Brooks fiend living out in the nowhere's though we got more forests than fields really I've lived in town's, cities, and been trailer trash more than once. But for now I'm stuck in nature
                      me too... maybe not exacly... ok a little further suburbs...but there was a time when I lived in a big city even abroad.. *5 years in Germany*... man, why my parents must move out from there but i will go back... *studies - next semeter...*

... nature. I think that's were Teyla would want to be. Maybe the 'burbs. Some place not too far from people so she could learn about we earthlings, and yet, someplace where she could find tranquility when she wanted to be comfortable and not out-of-place. In fact, how about Shep and Teyla vacationing at Jack's cabin with Sam and Jack as chaperone's.... Sounds like a plot bunny to me.

A Weekend in the Northwoods

excerpt

Teyla looked from Jack to John quzzically. "What is a chaperone?"

Sam smiled. "It just means General O'Neill and I will be around to keep Colonel Sheppard from unleashing too much of his charm on you." She said with a wink in Teyla's direction.

The Athosian woman caught on quickly to Sam's teasing tone of voice. "Colonel Sheppard has charm?" she inquired with a slight tilt of the head and a flawless delivery that had Sheppard looking slighty wounded.

"Yup" Jack shoved his hands into his pockets. "This is gonna be fun"
                      yep this sounds interesting...
                      Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 27 January 2006, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                        hello guys

it's very early in here... diffrent timezone... but I couldn't sleep so I have decided to write a little...

yes I hope there will be somthing like this. At first Shep would find out Teylas and Ronans little secret and he'll be maybe dissapointed or jealous or hurt... But then something will happen and John must protect her... At the end they'll maybe depeen their emotional relationship...

This is actually one of the reasons that I think Teyla will never get with Ronon..I can't see her ever fully trusting him, by using her that way. I wonder what will be said when John does find out. He's definitely not going to like it. Idon't think he'll be hurt, more so disappointed. But he should get over it easy enough as it's not a time during their mission, but actually when their off duty that this occured and of course the kind of man tht was killed.

I do agree that it may deepen their relationship......but I think it will also bring a rift between Teyla and Ronon and definitely Ronon and John. He wouldn't like the fact at all that Ronon put Teyla in such a position, and also a position that could lead to their death. Which could be detrimental to the team in the long run.
                        Last edited by vaberella; 27 January 2006, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                          Well..... (Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled for the episode Michael.)
                          Spoiler:
                          I have been a very bad girl. I have been visiting websites that not only post screen caps but practically the whole episode is shown with screen caps for every scene in that ep. Teyla shows Michael to his room. A room that has been set up with cameras. In the observation room there are two guards watching and who just happens to be watching behind them? John! He is intently watching the screens and he doesn't look too happy. Jealous/Protective John Squeeeee!!!

yes...truth... I have noticed it also... but more next time...
                          i have to go now see ya later...

Comment

Read my fic when your done watching 'Michael' it's a tag!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                              hello guys

{{Annie}}...hey!

late..early...we're always here..

I think he'll go through disbelief, b/c i don't think he thinks Teyla would keep something like that from him, then he'll be angry when he finds out that it's true, then he'll maybe go through a phase where he wants to give them a proper dress down for how the situation was handled, then he'll get to the point where they're being attacked and that would all take a backseat to the safety of the team, and he'll be especially keeping and eye on Teyla, and finally it will be the accepting phase when i'm hoping there'll be a scene, with him and Teyla discussion how she handled the situation and how he viewed it. I could deal with that....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Has everyone read Sin of Omission on fanfiction.net, it's a story that deals with the aftermath of Ronon using Teyla to kill Kell. I don't think it's going to end well though. But definitely, something to get the tension up and no "HE'S A BABE MAGENT" lines from The Tower. Did everyone see the preview, it made me sick. I already vented on STAKS so I'm okay.
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X