John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
    I just wanted to mention that in my last post I posted a couple of links to things on my website and well you won't be able to view them right now. The reason for that is because I haven't updated my site in a long while and because of that a HTTP Error 404 - Not Found will happen. I am going to try and get back to updating it soon once I find a new html editer because the version I have of Dreamweaver is old and one of last versions before Adobe bought Macromedia so it's one that's not even Vista compatible and I would like to be able to work on my site on my Windows 7 computer instead of my final XP computer.
    Thanks for the info. Please do let us know when the sight is updated. I look forwartd to reading your work.
    sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty decent. Got some art done and went out to grab caps for more.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Is anyone around for the simulwatch? If not, I'm happy to put it off till next week.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello Everybody,

I am running a little late with the art challenge today. I am going to post the new challenge first, and then I will be back to post the results from last weeks challenge. Thanks for your patience!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #40

To celebrate all the super hero/comic book movies that are coming out this summer, this weeks challenge is all about Bad A$$ Ladies, specifically comic book/super heroes/sidekicks/villains.

There are SO many to choose from, here is just a tiny list:
            Heroes: Kitty Pryde (X-Men), Kate Bishop (Hawkeye), Supergirl, Batgirl, Storm (X-Men), Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Canary

Villians; Harley Quinn (Batman), Poison Ivy (Batman), Mystique (X-Men), Catwoman (Batman), Viper aka Madame Hydra, Enchantress (Avengers/Thor), Star Sapphire (Green Lantern)

Groups: Birds of Prey, Avengers, Young Avengers, Justice League, Teen Titans, Fantastic Four, X-Men, X-Force

and there are so many more I didn't list. Movies can count as well, such as Trinity from The Matrix.

There is no need to ask "is so-and-so okay for this challenge".....if *you* think she is bad a$$ then that is all that matters!!

All I do ask is that you please include her name somewhere on the art so those who are not familiar with the bad a$$ lady of your choice can know who she is.

Fan Fic writers......write about your fave bad a$$ lady!!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 4th.
            sigpic

Comment

Well at least I didn't miss anything this week. I think I'm going to stay with the schedule, but comment on the episodes as I can, but I really enjoy the rewatches. Some of it is it's Summer, and we tend to go out more. I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well. Love seeing all of the art and reading everyone's updates.

@Copter. This one looks interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                @Copter. This one looks interesting.
                I hope so
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  I hope so
                  It is. You do a wonderful job running these challenges. Thank you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                    It is. You do a wonderful job running these challenges. Thank you.
                    You are so welcome
                    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #39 was all about the "stars"....Stargate, Star Trek and Star Wars.

Libero

taris-eirien

RodneyisGodney

JadedWraith

Falcon Horus

I love how you combined all 3 into 1 ~copter

FanGirl
                      fanfic
                      Spoiler:

The Little Red-Haired Girl

The fireman carried the child to the ambulance so she could be checked out by the paramedics, the older man following close behind. The girl was covered in soot head to toe. So much so that one couldn’t tell the color of her clothing. One shoe was missing and her big green eyes blinked in the brightness of the sun in the sky above Stalingrad, her skinny arms around his neck holding on for dear life.

When the paramedic tried to put her down, she cried and held on tighter, tears making tracks in the dirt on her face. Ivan didn’t blame her. She’d just seen her parents killed in a fire that had burned their home to the ground. The girl herself had been the only survivor due to his actions. Dr. Ivan Petrovitch, a behavioral psychologist, just happened to be driving by when he saw the house ablaze. Unfortunately, he hadn’t been able to save the parents.

The child, no more than seven, shivered as the paramedics placed an oxygen mask over her mouth and nose, and wrapped her in a warm blanket. The female paramedic placed her on the stretcher, strapped her down, cleaned the dirt from her left hand and inserted an IV.

“Will she be alright?” Ivan was concerned when the girl began coughing. The male paramedic examined him as well, and he bore the man’s attention with quiet dignity and grace instead of the annoyance he felt for those he considered his inferiors.

“She’ll be in hospital for a few days, but will be fine.”

Ivan climbed up into the ambulance for the ride to the hospital. “She has no other family. Where will she go?”

“The orphanage, and hopefully from there she will be adopted.”

On the drive to the hospital, Ivan talked quietly with the child, Natalia Romanova. She would be a perfect addition to his newest project with the government.

Over the next few days, Ivan kept in contact with the hospital to get updates on Natalia’s condition. He even visited once, but she hadn’t spoken, just stared despondently out the window. The day she was released, he had been in a conference with the doctors with whom he would work on the project. They already had close to twenty subjects, but there was just something about Natalia that told him she would be his greatest triumph.

When the weekend came, Ivan took the long drive out to the orphanage, spoke with the doctors and administrators, filled out the necessary forms and then was taken to the play yard. There, among the other children laughing and playing, little Natalia sat alone under a tree. Some of the children tried to get her to join them in a game, but she just shook her head and went back to watching the clouds.

“There she is.” Ivan nodded.

The administrator took off his glasses, cleaned and replaced them. “Which one again? We have so many new children just arrived this week.”

“There. Under the tree.” He tried to smile kindly, and it must have worked because the man smiled back. “The little red-haired girl.”

Now that he’d pointed out her most prominent feature, the man nodded. He spoke briefly with one of the women watching over the children. She went to the girl and led her to them. “Hello, Natalia. I am Dr. Utkin and this is Dr. Petrovitch.”

Natalia looked up at Ivan with those big green, innocent eyes. He crouched down in front of the girl. “Hello, Natalia. I’m your new father and you’re going to come live with me.”

The only response from Natalia was to take his hand. He got to his feet and they walked to his car together. One of the matrons had already packed the girl’s meager belongings, most of which had been donated to the orphanage, and included a stuffed bear. She clutched it to her chest as she settled into the back seat. Ivan would let her keep it for now, but later, it would be taken from her as there was no place for the display of sentimentality and weakness in the Black Widow project. Such things would be replaced with more important matters, if his life’s work was to come to fruition.

Over his shoulder he said, “We’ll be there soon, Natalia, and you’ll meet the other children with whom you will be living. Would you like that?”

After a long moment, Natalia spoke for the first time. “Yes, Father.”

everlovin

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow! I love all the art! I really wish I could have finished mine, but the kids convinced me to take them to the beach.
                        Copter, thanks for doing the challenges.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                          Oh wow! I love all the art! I really wish I could have finished mine, but the kids convinced me to take them to the beach.
                          Copter, thanks for doing the challenges.
                          you are welcome I am glad people have fun doing them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                            Thanks for the info. Please do let us know when the sight is updated. I look forwartd to reading your work.
                            Apparently it was glitch or something the day I posted about it because my website is back up and running.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              Apparently it was glitch or something the day I posted about it because my website is back up and running.
                              Glad it's up and running! I'll be back to visit the site as soon as things slow down a bit. This summer has been crazy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Copter is out of town (she will return home Sun) She wanted me to let everyone know that the challenge is for any and all bad @$$ females it doesn't have to only be comic/superhero women. It can be women from anything, any tv show, movie, or comic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X