No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping! I can hear it bubbling up from time to time. It'll be fully simmered before long.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Copter has some family coming in for a visit and so the challenge has been extended. Entries are due noon your time Mon Aug 18th.
      sigpic

Comment

Are we watching an ep today?
        sigpic

Comment

I just popped on to ask the same thing. I think DJ's Girl is still on vacation. Not sure about Lady Blue or SciFan.
          sigpic

Comment

Do we want to start here in a half hour or so?
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry I didn't get back on Sunday. Mom called and invited us to dinner. The kids really wanted to see her before we left for Florida.
              sigpic

Comment

WE are officially on vacation now and having a blast. Went to Sea World today and one of the songs they have on the audio loop is the Theme for SGA. Very cool!
                Zumba Convention starts tomorrow so I will be crazy busy and working out a lot.
                Enjoy the rest of the week and I will check in with you all as soon as I get a chance.
                sigpic

Comment

Copters family left today and she is playing catch up and she wanted me to remind everyone about the art challenge. Art with Doctors due noon Mon Aug 18th.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great to hear about your vacation Twi'lek. I hope all goes well. It's good the art challenge has an extension. I might be able to do something tomorrow. I'll try to be here for the rewatch if we're doing one too. I just don't know what episode we're on.

sigpic

Comment

As far as the rewatch? We did Hot Zone last, right? Sanctuary is next on the list of eps. It's all sorts of angsty for Teyla if we want to watch it this afternoon.

About 6 Eastern, right?

I've got three done so far for the art challenge. I might make one or two more. We'll see.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so Sanctuary it is then. I'll be back at 6pm Eastern. Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

I'll hang around for a little while if anyone wants to do a watch, or I might just do one by myself.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I've decided to just watch because I want my memory refreshed.

- Ouch, McKay took a real fall there.

- Okay, right. She was protecting the civilization there as a punishment for helping humans.

- Time to discover.

I'll be back with my thoughts after the episode.

sigpic

Comment

I'm late getting back from town. I'll watch and comment here in a bit.

You just about done with the ep, LadyBlue?
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this thread is still going!

*waves at old friends
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X