John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    We did???? I thought we brought someone in from IOA? Parker was investigating and Weiss was Keller replacement.... Did you put that in your ep?? DAG!! I gotta go read that......
    That's the outcome of the review Sci
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*posting on my phone*
      Secret santa... Will have to be not so secret. No way for me to get the stuff I am afraid and with so few doing it, I don't think it will make that much of a ference.

As for keller, carson... I thought we agreed one would be for civilians and one for military? U know, share the burden of command? Or carson as head of esearch?
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh sorry about working and your daughter being sick,but glad you're going out. Hope you had fun.

Don't forget Gimpers.

Awww, but there are some awesome JT moments in that ep.

They are both gorgeous. Can I snag the second one??

Oh cool.

Can't see that as a Series title though. Maybe a movie. Thanks Cazz
        Thanks Sci. Sure. Love your sig by the way and the one before that too! And I love the pretty sig you did for Rockhound! One of my favorite scenes.
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

You can leave comments on Rachel's site can't you? Does anyone know how? There is a post here that is from her (I do believe it is actually her), but wanted to confirm if it's actually her
          I'm pretty sure the only way you can leave a comment is if you click the "Sign In" button.

That'd sure be cool if it really is her.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

All right kids. On my phone at the moment.

Secret Santa will need to be not so secret, I'm afraid. Unless I post a message on my LJ and you all can post it as a comment there but... not everyone knows how to link art, etc. So I figured that since there is so few of us doing it anyway it wouldn't really matter cause we'd be able to guess from the different styles etc...

\i'm going up to PC world tonight to see if they can help at all which they probably won't but... we shall see.

As for Carson v. Keller... I thought we were splitting them? Having one as COM and one as CMO (one civilian and one military). Or that Carson was head of Research... or am I just making this up as I go along? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Secret Santa will need to be not so secret, I'm afraid. Unless I post a message on my LJ and you all can post it as a comment there but... not everyone knows how to link art, etc. So I figured that since there is so few of us doing it anyway it wouldn't really matter cause we'd be able to guess from the different styles etc...

\i'm going up to PC world tonight to see if they can help at all which they probably won't but... we shall see.

As for Carson v. Keller... I thought we were splitting them? Having one as COM and one as CMO (one civilian and one military). Or that Carson was head of Research... or am I just making this up as I go along? LOL.
              You posted most of this last night

If people want it to be kept a secret they can email them to me, and I'll post them here

PC World have been very good to me in the past, so fingers crossed for you!

I think you're just making that up, I don't remember it I don't think it would work anyway, as Keller will have been discredited from caring for civilians because of Rodney, and the military due to her lack of experience compared to others.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                I'm pretty sure the only way you can leave a comment is if you click the "Sign In" button.

It's been confirmed by BamBam, and Rachel on her website, that is was indeed her

Comment

Challenge 72: Doppelganger Voting closes at midnight tonight(GMT)

Comment

You posted most of this last night

If people want it to be kept a secret they can email them to me, and I'll post them here

PC World have been very good to me in the past, so fingers crossed for you!

I think you're just making that up, I don't remember it I don't think it would work anyway, as Keller will have been discredited from caring for civilians because of Rodney, and the military due to her lack of experience compared to others.
                    Lol oops i wasn't sure if it posted or not, lol and my phone is too crap to actually spend time going back on it

And aye, you're right. But would the IOA would be comfortable having Clone!Carson as their CMO?

Comment

Lol oops i wasn't sure if it posted or not, lol and my phone is too crap to actually spend time going back on it
                      I've had that trouble with my phone

And aye, you're right. But would the IOA would be comfortable having Clone!Carson as their CMO?
                      That's the thing that needs to be handled well. Maybe someone on Earth (O'Neil?) goes to bat for him and assures that he is trustworthy?

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post

Here is the note on her site. Next time click on her name on top of her page and to the right will appear an icon saying Latest note from Rachel...

Comment

That's the outcome of the review Sci
                          Ok. Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          Thanks Sci. Sure. Love your sig by the way and the one before that too! And I love the pretty sig you did for Rockhound! One of my favorite scenes.
                          Awww. Thanks and Wooohooo. Off to snag sig.

Ok. Thanks for the update Laura. I hope things work out for you soon.

It's been confirmed by BamBam, and Rachel on her website, that is was indeed her
                          Awww. That was so sweet of her to do that. Thanks for letting us know.

Challenge 72: Doppelganger Voting closes at midnight tonight(GMT)
                          Off to vote, then off to my oldest's Christmas concert at school. He's 10 today!!!

Comment

Off to vote, then off to my oldest's Christmas concert at school. He's 10 today!!!
                            Happy birthday to the little fella! And good luck for the concert

Comment

Happy birthday to the little fella! And good luck for the concert
                              Thanks. After I'm taking him out for lunch. We'll be having veggie sushi.

Comment

Snurchable as usual.

A wallpaper.

1280x800
                                1024x768

And icons.
                                The animated snow icons won't work with GW but with LJ.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X