John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    You would've had a blast. We had Motivational Posters and other artwork. Use to have a list of fanfics that came out weekly/monthly. Wish I could find it for you. So many talented people. We had a few that did awesome vids too. Too bad I can't find the fansites they were on.
    I came in around S3 and fell in love with JT. They are so perfect together. <3

They should've continued that show.

Thanks Blue. I won't be on alot. Kids are out of school, but I'll try to pop in now and then.

Home was an Awesome ep. Teyla gets to hang out with John... and no one else.
    Hope everyone had a good Monday!

I have been able to find a couple of good sites with older J/T fics. They are all so good in their own way. I I did go back once to read a few old posts from when the show was on. They were great. Seemed like you all had a great time. Probably why I am enjoying the rewatches
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
      Hubby gets home tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much time I will have this week. But I'd love to be in on this challenge.
      I hope you can
      sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

I have been able to find a couple of good sites with older J/T fics. They are all so good in their own way. I I did go back once to read a few old posts from when the show was on. They were great. Seemed like you all had a great time. Probably why I am enjoying the rewatches
        I always say I wish I had participated way back when. But I did enjoy lurking and seeing what everyone had to say. The re-watches are great. Very nostalgic!
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Hi Everyone! Got back from the family reunion vacation Sunday and worked 10 hours yesterday to try to get somewhat caught up. We had a great time in Surf City! Twi'lek - the beach was awesome just like you said! The water was like bath water and even with 23 people in one house, there were no arguments .

Glad to see that all the John and Teyla love is still strong. I hope to be able to join in the next rewatch. Does anyone know when and what episode is next? I love watching those earlier eps too. Everyone looks so young!

Loving all the pretty art!

Hi Scifan! Great to see you back too!

Now I have to get ready for work. I have to leave early today and take my son for his Drivers Test .
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Hi Everyone! Got back from the family reunion vacation Sunday and worked 10 hours yesterday to try to get somewhat caught up. We had a great time in Surf City! Twi'lek - the beach was awesome just like you said! The water was like bath water and even with 23 people in one house, there were no arguments .

Glad to see that all the John and Teyla love is still strong. I hope to be able to join in the next rewatch. Does anyone know when and what episode is next? I love watching those earlier eps too. Everyone looks so young!

Loving all the pretty art!

Hi Scifan! Great to see you back too!

Now I have to get ready for work. I have to leave early today and take my son for his Drivers Test .
            Oh, I remember those days. I was totally jittery letting them get their licenses. Now, all three kids are driving and doing excellently about the whole thing.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My 15 year old just finished Drivers ed. Now I have two boys who want to get their permit and have me drive with them. I am not the right parent for that job. I told them they would have to drive with their dad.
              sigpic

Comment

My 15 year old just finished Drivers ed. Now I have two boys who want to get their permit and have me drive with them. I am not the right parent for that job. I told them they would have to drive with their dad.
                This is my second and LAST driver! Very stressful teaching them. I know I yelled or complained too much, but we made it... HE PASSED WITH A 100! I guess now it will be even more stressful letting him out there on the roads of Las Vegas alone. Now I have a 17 and a 16 year old with their license. The good thing is I can now enjoy a drink or two when we are out to dinner and have them drive home As a matter of fact, I think I'll have a glass of wine right now
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

This is my second and LAST driver! Very stressful teaching them. I know I yelled or complained too much, but we made it... HE PASSED WITH A 100! I guess now it will be even more stressful letting him out there on the roads of Las Vegas alone. Now I have a 17 and a 16 year old with their license. The good thing is I can now enjoy a drink or two when we are out to dinner and have them drive home As a matter of fact, I think I'll have a glass of wine right now
                  That's what makes it so worth it The 19 yr old has been procrastinating because he didn't want the responsibility of other peoples lives if he was driving, but he says he's ready. The 15yr old would be driving now if it was legal.
                  sigpic

Comment

It'll help settle the nerves with them driving home.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have quite a way to go before I get to that stage. We are currently crawly, and next will be walking
                      sigpic
                      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Mine has 2 more years to go.

Yay!!!

When are challenges due again. I think I'm way behind... this week got away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          It'll help settle the nerves with them driving home.
                          LOL

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                          I have quite a way to go before I get to that stage. We are currently crawly, and next will be walking
                          And then running. lol

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Mine has 2 more years to go.

Yay!!!

When are challenges due again. I think I'm way behind... this week got away from me.
                            Due Monday morning. Copter usually posts them about noon-ish EDT.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Independence Day!

sigpic

Comment

Glad to see you back, Scifan.

Happy 4th everyone.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X