No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this scene too. John is getting his butt kicked by Michael and Teyla swoops in to save him... and I also love the brief team up shot they do to Michael too.

Comment

Princess!!

Before I attempt to start your fic cover.... what size do you want?

Comment

Got in the mood again. Another S&R sig..... John says such sweet things in his dreams.

Last edited by scifan; 02 May 2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Princess!!

Before I attempt to start your fic cover.... what size do you want?
          Oh, uh, normally in terms of fic cover size I normally think 1024x768, siggie (if you want to make one) is normally 180 tall by 500 wide (mostly per GW's sig requirements)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            Oh, uh, normally in terms of fic cover size I normally think 1024x768, siggie (if you want to make one) is normally 180 tall by 500 wide (mostly per GW's sig requirements)
            Ok... I'm not sure if I can make the cover that big.. because of the pics I have, but I'll see... and I still gotta find a pic of Teyla and debris. Not sure either about the sig... alot of detail in a little thing, but again... I'll see.

Comment

I think I fixed it.
              Haven't heard from Mysterywriter..... anyone want to do next part... or should I??

Let me read through the fic again. I'll write a bit to it. Fortunately, I've got it saved on my computer so if you ever need me to post all the parts, I'll just directly post it all.

Got in the mood again. Another S&R sig..... John says such sweet things in his dreams.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Rperfect-1.jpg
              That is absolutely gorgeous!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Love this scene too. John is getting his butt kicked by Michael and Teyla swoops in to save him... and I also love the brief team up shot they do to Michael too.

thank you for this...I think I'll post it as my comback to Beya!
                sigpic

Comment

Beautiful artwork sci..

Thanks for the gif Jeyla.. I love how she puts her head on his shouder and then he starts to rub her back.. sigh !!

Don't forget to vote for this Hug....http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...est-Hug/page13
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Let me read through the fic again. I'll write a bit to it. Fortunately, I've got it saved on my computer so if you ever need me to post all the parts, I'll just directly post it all.

That is absolutely gorgeous!
                    Oh sounds great. Maybe if it's just you me and Hope then we could have Hope end the story... it's almost there already.
                    Thank you hun. It's snurchable.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    thank you for this...I think I'll post it as my comback to Beya!
                    You're welcome and So excited. I made some posters.... they are a page or two back.... Might have to do some more of them.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Beautiful artwork sci..

Thanks for the gif Jeyla.. I love how she puts her head on his shouder and then he starts to rub her back.. sigh !!

Don't forget to vote for this Hug....http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...est-Hug/page13
                    Thanks You Blue.
                    ITA... The sad, concern looking eyes and the way he comforts her.... you could just melt. I've never seen him do that for anyone else..... and of course she's never gone to anyone else to get a hug from. You can tell that no matter what they go through she knows that he will always be there. Best confirmation of that is Torren's middle name.... JOHN...... not Kanaan.

OH I forgot to say that I voted this morning. Nice that we have 2 hugs to vote for. Woohooo!
                    Last edited by scifan; 03 May 2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks You Blue.
                      ITA... The sad, concern looking eyes and the way he comforts her.... you could just melt. I've never seen him do that for anyone else..... and of course she's never gone to anyone else to get a hug from. You can tell that no matter what they go through she knows that he will always be there. Best confirmation of that is Torren's middle name.... JOHN...... not Kanaan.

OH I forgot to say that I voted this morning. Nice that we have 2 hugs to vote for. Woohooo!
                      Indeed... well she always went to John for comfort... I don't think we've seen her display any affection to anyone else besides John.. not even Kanaan...especially not Kanaan...
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeed... well she always went to John for comfort... I don't think we've seen her display any affection to anyone else besides John.. not even Kanaan...especially not Kanaan...
                        ITA....We've seen both Ronon and Rodney try to do something nice for ther, but it's not the same. John is the one she seek out to get a hug or comforting.

Comment

ITA....We've seen both Ronon and Rodney try to do something nice for ther, but it's not the same. John is the one she seek out to get a hug or comforting.
                          Yup... and John is the only one she likes to touch and visa versa..
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup... and John is the only one she likes to touch and visa versa..
                            So true. Here are some examples.

Teyla copping a feel.

Last edited by scifan; 04 May 2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Great gifs.. sci. thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great gifs.. sci. thanks.
                                YW, Blue. My pleasure.

I love in Quarentine how doting he was with her... and how quickly he went to her when the baby kicked. You could tell he was all into it and he would've been a great dad. If Kanaan never returned... I have no doubt that John would've stepped in for the role.

Comment

Working...
                                X