Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Read Casualties of War, that one has lots of Teyla and concerned John
    I'll be sure to look out for that when I get to that novel.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I wanna rewatch some John/Teyla eps. Anyone recommend some eps I should rewatch?
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        I wanna rewatch some John/Teyla eps. Anyone recommend some eps I should rewatch?
        Just to Start.
        Conversion... The Kiss
        Phantoms .... How protective John is of Teyla even while hallucinating.
        Sunday.... How John's true feelings come true when Teyla is injured.
        Prodigal....... Teyla's protectivenss of John. No one messes with the guy she loves
        Search and Rescue.. John willing to give up everything for Teyla.
        The Queen.. Once again John's always the first at Teyla's side..

sigpic

Comment

Oh and Don't forget The Ark.... where he is will to die to rescue her..... Hmmm sounds like a pattern.

Comment

HOT ZONE: watch Hot Zone

Sorry for the yelling, still can't hear anything rightly after the trainride

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey i was just going to get on and ask for suggestions for shippy epis and here it is. I just got done watching remnants last night and even in a very unshippy epi like that-the ending scene with the four sitting together and John next to Teyla was cute!
              Last edited by splv; 15 May 2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the yelling, still can't hear anything rightly after the trainride
                How could I have fogotten HOT ZONE.... smoking hot sizzling chemistry..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Oh and Don't forget The Ark.... where he is will to die to rescue her..... Hmmm sounds like a pattern.
                  Yup indeed.

Originally posted by splv View Post
                  Hey i was just going to get on and ask for suggestions for shippy epis and here it is. I just got done watching remnants last night and even in a very unshippy epi like that-the ending scene with the four sitting together and John next to Teyla was cute!
                  I think there are very few episodes without any shippy moments at all. John is always next to Teyla and has been from the very first episode. He's shown so many times that he's willing to put his career and life on the line for her.

Even the last scene with them in Eatg.. once again they are next to each other and from their body language and stance - they are doing their best to keep their hands off each other..

Kanaan was just a once off and Teyla was shocked she was pregnant.. she went to an old friend for some comfort and one thing led to another.. but it wasn't planned and Teyla never stopped loving John... and vice versa. They just didn't feel it was the right moment to air their feelings.. but their attraction hasn't gone and we've seen enough incidents in season 5 of how much John still loves Teyla and in Spoils of War how much Teyla loves John... I don't think they will be able to keep these feelings under wraps for much longer and eventually they'll tell each other how they feel.. I'm convinced the writers would have gone back to their relationship in season 6 - if there had been one... and even JoeFlanian said he'd love to see John/Teyla re-visited in season 6.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Just to Start.
                    Conversion... The Kiss
                    Phantoms .... How protective John is of Teyla even while hallucinating.
                    Sunday.... How John's true feelings come true when Teyla is injured.
                    Prodigal....... Teyla's protectivenss of John. No one messes with the guy she loves
                    Search and Rescue.. John willing to give up everything for Teyla.
                    The Queen.. Once again John's always the first at Teyla's side..

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Oh thank you all! I will in fact watch all those. Yippiee!
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      Adding to the list, you can't go wrong with the first one....Rising part 1 and 2. The cave scene, the forehead kiss, Everything....
                      then, my convincing one, Hide and Seek where he's telling the story, invites Teyla for popcorn...etc.. Home is another great one!!!! Teyla and John's official first date!

Season 1, you can't go wrong with that one!

Season 2. Conversion, and The Long Goodbye. What better confession than "he cares for her more than you know"....Duet, has the jealous John. Runner has them tied up back to back and Teyla's fingers wondering....:O and I could go on...but like Blue beautifully pointed out, you'll find something shippy even when they aren't together!!! LOL I know I will.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love it The last time I was into a fandom, TPTB seriously broke the best pairing. Then when books started showing potential-that was too much for them-they completely and utterly destroyed the pairing in the books *urgh*
                        So this is all good-good in the show, good in the books
                        (and absolutely fabulous in fanfic)

Comment

Love it The last time I was into a fandom, TPTB seriously broke the best pairing. Then when books started showing potential-that was too much for them-they completely and utterly destroyed the pairing in the books *urgh*
                          Yes we are very lucky that John and Teyla is being continued in the books.. books that are being sanctioned by MGM themselves... and as the franchise will not continue on screen then what happens in the books is canon for me...

I agree that there is some awesome fanfic out there as well..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            The Long Goodbye. What better confession than "he cares for her more than you know"
                            *g* I had to rewind that twice to make sure that I heard it right and to think that I almost shut the tv off after that Elizabeth and John kiss

Comment

Thank you

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*g* I had to rewind that twice to make sure that I heard it right and to think that I almost shut the tv off after that Elizabeth and John kiss

And I love Elizabeth/Phebus's(sp) comment to Teyla and how she knew she'd be the one that would get him(John).

Oh and HOME! Gotta watch that... John brings her to his pad and shares a beer with her. Woohoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X