John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by splv View Post
    Oh dear I was afraid about that-fics are more fun, but still would have been nice to see on-screen. The end of 5 wasn't as shippy as I would have liked
    We have these pics though.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
      Death Game is VERY John/Teyla.
      Oh Definately. Squeee!!!

Comment

Its a shame-don't know why they do that. Same with Voy, one of the best potential relationships and they tossed it out in favor of something so darn unrealistic. I hear the books are good though-I'm waiting to be done with the last 3 eps of season 5 before I start reading them.
        Which brings me to another thought-the Sheppard and Weir thread is almost as long as this one. I am surprised so see so many folks into that pairing!!
        Oh I know... there are so many shows that drop the ball when it advancing any couples... it's like they freeze.
        Well, I guess we see what we want to see when it comes to various ships. We'd just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Squeeeeee! so which epi is that from? I don't remember that.

Comment

Sigh..... we sure do
            One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Brand new here! and I just had to ask, I was reading a fic and I'm not sure where. But it seemed like it was based around a JT hug that took place in EATG and I don't remember seeing that So was wondering -was that just an incredible fic I read or was there a hug and I just missed it??

I was just about to say the fic probably centered around one of those pics. Wish I knew which fic so I could go read it.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I was just about to say the fic probably centered around one of those pics. Wish I knew which fic so I could go read it.
                You're probably right Everlovin..... I wish I knew too. Sorry Splv.

Comment

I think it's this one http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6280343/1/There_Is_Only_Now or if that's not the one, its awfully close.

Comment

I posted a link to a story-but its not that one, I remember her saying something to him about their paths not done crossing or some such thing-sigh not being able to post in real time is a real downer, because I can't edit what i already posted. Still waiting for it to be moderated.

Comment

Squeeeeee! so which epi is that from? I don't remember that.
                      Welcome, splv!

I love those pics too! They make me happy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Are posts moderated for everyone or just newbies? And is it possible to edit a post?
                        Just got done watching EATG-would have loved the epi if it didn't mean the end of the series want to know what happens next!

Comment

Yes we do... and they just demonstrate the amazing chemistry Joe and Rachel had together and thats why their characters relationship worked so well...

They are just so natural and at ease with each other... this is what we should have had at the end of Eatg...a beautiful show of affection and love from 5 years of loving each other.. and I also think that because it followed immediately after the cameras stopped rolling, that it was Joe and Rachels way of showing us just how great John and Teyla's relationship could have been..
                          sigpic

Comment

Are posts moderated for everyone or just newbies? And is it possible to edit a post?
                            Just got done watching EATG-would have loved the epi if it didn't mean the end of the series want to know what happens next!
                            I think they are moderated for a certain amount of posts.. not sure how many though.

Eatg was just too rushed for my liking - it would have been better as a two parter earlier in the season.

But if you want to know how the story continued after Eatg - read the Legacy Books. They carry on their story and also John and Teyla's relationship...
                            sigpic

Comment

Did they know at that point that they were going to be done with the series-because you are right-should have been a two parter. And its just a bummer that they left so many loose threads. I keep thinking of poor old Todd locked up on earth I have the 2 books and I'm debating whether I should start reading them now or wait till book 3 is out. Hate suspense.
                              In the mean time any recommendations for favorite fics that are not on fanfic.net?

Comment

Did they know at that point that they were going to be done with the series-because you are right-should have been a two parter. And its just a bummer that they left so many loose threads. I keep thinking of poor old Todd locked up on earth I have the 2 books and I'm debating whether I should start reading them now or wait till book 3 is out. Hate suspense.
                                In the mean time any recommendations for favorite fics that are not on fanfic.net?
                                There are six books in all, so it's a long wait until the series ends! But there is J/T in the second book.
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X