Clear All

Thanks, Maff!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Happy Birthday Everlovin...

Sci.... I really don't think we will get a movie.... all the SGA cast have pretty much said so now and with the auctioning off of all the SGA props I think that's the final nail in the coffin...

I would really have loved to have seen the team on screen again but honestly I think it would have been more of season 5 and possibly worse.. at least the characters are in good hands now with an author who actually loves and cares about the characters and will do much more justice to John and Teyla's relationship than the writers of SGA would have done...

So I'm really looking forward to their journey through the books and whatever goes in them is canon as it has to be approved by MGM...
      Are the books continuing the sereis where it left off? Or are they like the SGA books already out?

Happy Bithday Everlovin! Sorry I don't have a present, home life has kept me stressed lately.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Padme, for the well-wishes!
        I completely understand about crazy RL.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Made an avi a couple of days ago, any ideas for tags and such? I'm finally starting to get the hang of them.
          I'm so behind on b-day presents...it's sad. Someday, hopefully, I'll get caught up with them.

As for your avi...Dude, it depends where you want to go, but there are a few that pop into my mind...LOL
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Really, whatever text would be great! That's the hardest part of making avatars for me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Are the books continuing the sereis where it left off? Or are they like the SGA books already out?

Happy Bithday Everlovin! Sorry I don't have a present, home life has kept me stressed lately.
              There are going to be a book series that will pick up right after where season 5 ended...

And of course there are also the books that usually comes out during the year..where there seems to be a really good book which will future John & Teyla pretty much...

Now sadly I seems to have missplaced the links to all of this...maybe Cazz can help I know she usually gets us updates about the books...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

That's beautiful Donna....
                Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                Awesome work San, Donna and Cazz! Just beautiful.

And thanks for the con report.
                Thanks guys and
                Happy birthday Everlovin, I'll see what I can whip up for you over the weekend.
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a while, any news or speculation about our favorite duo?

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

Wow, I haven't been on here for about a day or so and you guys are already like four pages ahead.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                      Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a while, any news or speculation about our favorite duo?
                      Hi Anlaria! Good to see you There is going to be a post season 5 series of books, and the signs are good for JT in them

Nina - I'll post all the links when I can, haven't got time right now

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                      Wow, I haven't been on here for about a day or so and you guys are already like four pages ahead.
                      Thats not much really
                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*sneaks in*

Anlaria!!!! Maff!!!!!! **TACKLE HUGS** So glad to see you both. How are you doing??

Fire: I remember a time when we did an average of 10 pages a day. It was so hard to catch up and I was on here all day. So, four pages in so many days is unfortunately slow.

Cazz: I should be able to do something for JT explosion. Do I just post whatever I make in here on?
                        *sneaks out*

Comment

I think when Death Game comes out in July it will give JT fans a lot to discuss...... it contains lots of Shep whump and Teyla taking care of him..

Angst and adventure for our awsome duo...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            *sneaks in*

Anlaria!!!! Maff!!!!!! **TACKLE HUGS** So glad to see you both. How are you doing??

Fire: I remember a time when we did an average of 10 pages a day. It was so hard to catch up and I was on here all day. So, four pages in so many days is unfortunately slow.

Cazz: I should be able to do something for JT explosion. Do I just post whatever I make in here on?
                            *sneaks out*
                            Yeah, like they still do on the JFT

I think when Death Game comes out in July it will give JT fans a lot to discuss...... it contains lots of Shep whump and Teyla taking care of him..

That does sound awesomely promising, doesn´t it?

Spoiler:

Wait. What are they talking about?! Is that our movie?
                            Our stories continue in books, John.

So, this new writer is a whumper?
                            Yes, I think she is.

Great. So there´s no limit in what this girl will do to us...

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Excellent as always SAF....

sigpic

Comment

Sounds great! I know I could use some new JT to discuss. Shep whump -not bad either as long as it is Teyla taking care of him.

Perfect SAF. That was just perfect!

Watched Home last night. I just love it how Teyla shares in John's memories back on Earth. See even the aliens in the mist knew that they belong together! I love the limo scene too!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X