Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Hon you make me blush! *blushes*
    I love being here and can't wait for the next chapter!
    Hmm, shippy glasses...? Hon, I'll stay a Sparky but be sure I see the Shep/Teyla chemistry too.
    Hon...I'm not trying to confuse you! I just want you to wear our nice little glasses...nothing more than, I swear!

*Camy is panicking...and thinking, where the heck is AG*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Hon...I'm not trying to confuse you! I just want you to wear our nice little glasses...nothing more than, I swear!

*Camy is panicking...and thinking, where the heck is AG*
      Don't panic!
      Hmm, just some innocent glasses? Okay, give them to me as soon as you've found them.
      Poor Rodney! Please don't kill him!
      Omg, Ronon! "You're not written up as the hero" ROFL!
      sigpic

Comment

Chapter 12....

Ronon, Teyla and John are desperately looking for Rodney....

OH, NO! Will our heroes be captured by the Wraith? Stay tuned!
        TBC....

I had to put these pictures in....I just love how clear they are and I love the whole scene! So, romantic! So, CUTE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
        sigpic

Comment

Don't panic!
          Hmm, just some innocent glasses? Okay, give them to me as soon as you've found them.
          Poor Rodney! Please don't kill him!
          Omg, Ronon! "You're not written up as the hero" ROFL!
          Oh, it makes me so happy that you like it and that you are laughing...BUT WAIT! I don't want you getting hurt!

VB..WHERE ARE YOU? On second thought, wait till I'm done...you'll just make me go back and do more.....
          sigpic

Comment

Great pix indeed. May I guess where Rodney is? What about that strange thing in the second pic that is hanging from the tree?
            sigpic

Comment

Capitulo 13.....

In this scene...John's head is on Teyla's lap....(just in case some of you missed this one and for those of you who haven't seen this episode...It's all in my wonderful manip skills that I've achieved this effect with these pics...)

What will happen to Sheppie? Ronon? Teyla? Stay tuned! And where is Rodney?

okay..I"m going to stop now...I don't want to be the only one posting today...so you guys have a combo and if you want the rest tonight, you have to convince me!

hope you are enjoying it....
              sigpic

Comment

Great pix indeed. May I guess where Rodney is? What about that strange thing in the second pic that is hanging from the tree?
                Good Guess!
                sigpic

Comment

Fine then...keep posting great pics and I won't say a word, although...

Okay Im silent, I do like the pics keep them posted. I got sidetracked on the court martial weir thread....but since it always seems to like veering off topic...I'm losing my interest. So let me see what's going on here..

I love the condemend shots and how you worked them in, and how much did I have a laugh with one of my fave scenes from Lost Boys...now that was shippy moment extraordinaire..

Of course I'm lovign the story, I do think that Rodney is laying on Teyla's bed naked waiting for her back at Atlantis....oh what would John say..and you coul duse those clips from 'Duet' hahahhahah!!!

Keep'em coming..lving this story.
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about that tree thing! It's the newest game "Where's Rodney?" Let's just hope he doesn't start wearing red and white stripes like Waldo!

Camy-LOL! I love that Rodney line about the alien trees with their stupid pointy branches! Perfect McKay! Can't wait to see if Teyla has McKay's pic too.

JS- That drawing is so AWESOME!!!! You are so talented! Beautiful!!
                    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I'm really enjoying the picfic, Camy – keep it up!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                        Fine then...keep posting great pics and I won't say a word, although...

Okay Im silent, I do like the pics keep them posted. I got sidetracked on the court martial weir thread....but since it always seems to like veering off topic...I'm losing my interest. So let me see what's going on here..

I love the condemend shots and how you worked them in, and how much did I have a laugh with one of my fave scenes from Lost Boys...now that was shippy moment extraordinaire..

Of course I'm lovign the story, I do think that Rodney is laying on Teyla's bed naked waiting for her back at Atlantis....oh what would John say..and you coul duse those clips from 'Duet' hahahhahah!!!

Keep'em coming..lving this story.
                        VB..you know I love you...BUT COULD YOU KEEP THOSE SOAP SIGS OUT OF HERE..? Especially the John/Natalie...UGH!
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW! This chapter had 21 pics and it wouldn't let me post them..so I took out the Title Pic....I am amazed at my own work! hehehehehe

Oh, VB...you don't know how happy you make me....now, I have to PM you about the places where you've been hanging out!

Rodney, NAKED? Wouldn't that be a trip...

I just read the interview with Carl Binder...I'm telling you, it's not fair...there's a Rodney episode for sure, A Weir episode for sure, A Sheppard episode for sure, and a Ronon episode for sure! What about TEYLA? I'm really getting really MAD!

but, on to happier thoughts....I really like this chapter....and CK this is the one that I was referring to as far as what I'm doing to Sheppie! I just love playing around with both John and Rodney...UM...let me rephrase that, I just love writing both John and Rodney's character...I love to fool around with them.....

Okay...chapter...what is this chapter 14? Wow! I broke my own record! WHIPEE!

John is separated from his friends and is being interrogated by none other than a Wraith Queen....

Yay! Our heroe has saved the day once again!WHIPEE!

TBC....
                          sigpic

Comment

So, I'm going to the dentist sometime this week....that inspired my last chapter...deal with it!

Okay...Chapter 15....

Our Heroe....did he save the day?

Soon they were out of the cell...finding a way out of the Hive Ship!

YUP, he's still our heroe...Finally..John got a hold of a Wraith Dart....ready to beam his team up and fly home! or is he?

WHIPEE! They are out of the Hive Ship! Ready to go back to Atlantis!
                            TBC...
                            sigpic

Comment

Heehee, the dentist bit was funny!

Oh, cripes. No pun intended...

Now, what happens when they get back to Atlantis, I wonder?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                                You're welcome, outta-orbit. :-)

Lots of good stuff happening here.

So, after you're done reading, let us know your favorite JT scene and what you hope happens with them in the future.

Hi Doxymom, I know it took a while for me to get back but between work, school and studying for my crummy crummy finals it’s hard to find time for anything…anyhoo I’ve managed to sneak a moment away from the grind…

Now in regards to my favorite JT scene...

While not my favorite, I’d have to say when I think back to various scenes “T” and John shared…one that I do like, because of the misunderstanding that took place between the two, is in “The Gift” where she confronts John about betraying her confidence in him. I’ll explain why…

Although I in no way blame John for taking matters into his hands by talking to Heightmeyer about Teyla’situation, I can totally understand why she reacted the way she did towards him.

You see, “T” considered confiding in him an intimate act, and, of course, I’m not talking in the romantic sense; she being worried about what was happening with her felt the need to confide, what she considered uncomfortable information, in someone she felt safe with- Shepphard; and this speaks volumes because, first, it’s obvious that she doesn’t let just anybody in when she’s at her most vulnerable; and, second, she obviously thought that if her predicament would be revealed to the others they would view her as weak and/or crazy and being the proud warrior she is that just couldn’t happen, but with John she felt he wouldn’t look at her that way…hence, in placing her faith in him, she assumed that he, being a proud warrior himself, would of course relate and keep what they’d discuss between them; so, when he didn’t, she, now feeling exposed and even more self-conscious, was hurt and more than likely thought how could he, a person she holds in high regard, do such a thing; and poor defensive John, having no idea what Teyla’s coming to him in confidence meant, handled it professionally because that was his way of showing he cared about her; the last thing he expected was to get his head chewed off (chuckles).

Now as for my favorite scene…it’s in TLG…the line said to “T” by the life force in John and Teyla’s taken aback yet skeptical reaction is what made me look more closely at these two and the refreshing energy they’re capable of sharing when on screen.

As for the future, I want to see, like in “the gift”, John and Teyla experience more interpersonal misunderstandings in the process of trying to learn about each other.

I know some or many of you may disagree but to me if it’s written well, these misunderstandings could create the angst needed to foster even more fire between them.

Also as they learn to overcome these interpersonal obstacles, I would like to see more background stories concerning Teyla’s personal life come forward; and I would also like to see John develop more depth; is it too much to ask that we see a conflicted John every now and again (i.e. conversion); I think that if we were to get more of this from him—along with tension building Sheyla interactions— then we’d get more resonating scenes between the two… resounding one-on-one that will help others see what I’m now able to; it’s absolutely…possible TLG did it for me.

On another note thanks again everybody for such a great welcome.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Whenever, Where ever, Whatever, I'll risk life and limb when it comes to you.
                                Pretty Sig by Annie Shep.

Comment

Working...
                                X