Clear All

Happy Birthday Annie!!!

: To Annie! Lets sing...
    : Happy Birthday to you!...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
      Annie Happy Birthday!

Camy, please don't take it personally but I think we should respect the actors family and friends privacy. Joe and Rachel chose to put themselves in the spotlight but I don't think that includes their families.
      I was a member of another online community and this issue came up and it got so out of hand and disrespectful I left that forum. I just don't want to see that happen here.

I think your Rising necklace challenge is great and I was planning to do some artwork on that theme anyway so when I get the time I'll post mine.

I agree with this..you like the actor cause he's hot...sure. I have a few Bop pictures of Keanu Reeves and Christian Slater on my walls. You like the roles the actor plays..that's cool too. But talking personal really shouldn't even be done on or even off the board. Just seems so tabloidish.

And as for Allisnows writing..she's bloody great, I love her stories but she also has a partner in crime where their writing a tennis fic---what that means is that they take a turn writing a sort of one-shot fic...so their quite prolific.

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Oh, boy was not even close...so the fact that J/T haven't officially admitted their feelings, is not canon?
        Yep.

But it depends on how technical you want to get. For years it's generally been that canon is only what appears on screen because even if the writers 'say' they want a certain pairing, they may never spell it out for one reason or another. This is part of the reason many different ships can rationalize that their's is being hinted at--because "canon" hasn't said anything outright yet and depending on TPTB, it could go any direction until they put something undeniable in.

However, it seems more and more these days fans count what the writers/producers say they intend to hint at as being canon too.

Also, most of the time the tie-in novels are not counted as canon either because authors can insert little details that the script writers don't intend to be part of the character's real history. And in the case of Star Trek novels, contradictory stuff happens in the books.

Still, I'd love to read the novelization of Rising to see what the author added to the John and Teyla scenes.

Comment

Are there any pictures of Joe's wife and kids around?
          And I heard that Rachel has a boyfriend that apparently is in the entertainment business..anyone have more details..?
          pictures of him and her?

okay,
          CIAO!

Rachel's boyfriend? From what I read he's the stuntman in TLG who grabbed Weir right before she started flinging them around like rag dolls. Put his hand on her shoulder or something.

Love you JT pic fic! :-)

Comment

Chapter 18?
            OH, I think I AM GOING TO CRY! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TBC....
            Awesome chapter! Would that their conversation had really taken that direction!

Comment

Chapter 19

Okay, night!
              All in favor of making Camy's version of Inferno canon, raise your hand! *suz raises two* Love this girl! Great job!

Comment

you can't get a custom avatar until you've posted like 1,200 or is it 1,800 or something like that...
                okay, next chapter coming up!
                Ah! You have to be an old timer! I get it! Thanks for the info! You too Trip!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                  Ah! You have to be an old timer! I get it! Thanks for the info! You too Trip!
                  You are most welcome.

Sig by Camy

Comment

Camy, great use of the 'Inferno' pics....

VB, *shakes head*....I can't believe you.........

Doxymom, you've got to read the novelization...the personal feelings, and thoughts of those around Shep and Teyla, and Shep and Teyla themselves definitely make it worth the read....If you want a preview of what I mean, check out my LJ I did a little review thingy for both novels that were released of interesting Shep/Teyla moments......

RISING

RELIQUARY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

VB, *shakes head*....I can't believe you.........

Doxymom, you've got to read the novelization...the personal feelings, and thoughts of those around Shep and Teyla, and Shep and Teyla themselves definitely make it worth the read....If you want a preview of what I mean, check out my LJ I did a little review thingy for both novels that were released of interesting Shep/Teyla moments......

RISING

RELIQUARY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE....
                      So I have a thing for Christian and Keanu....they were my older crushes, still are, it was cartoon guys and Macgyver years before.

But I love those quotes from the SGA books...woohoo!! I wonder if that would make it canon, or does it really have to be on tv to be true. Cause if I remember Roswell...the story in the books which were arond before the show, were very different than the show itself.

Anyway I like those quotes you take, my only problem is that they read like a romance novel. Takes away from the threat of the Wraith, but it does make me happy that the novel writers love the J/T thing and see it, hence the reason they write about it.

Makes me wonder why all the other shipper groups thing we're crazy when it's all around and in print...literally. I wonder...do the writers of the novels ever write the episodes or are they two separate entities that never over lap.

It would be cool to see a few of their ideas on the small screen in a more subtle way. Thanks for posting the links for that Witchy.

And Camy where's the next chappie...me loving what's going on so far!

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hello Everyone-

Ive been gone for forever it seems.... So much has gone on since ive last posted!!!! Being busy is truly painful!

CAMY-
                        LOVE THE PIC FIC!!!

ANNIE- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Comment

*cries*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                            So I have a thing for Christian and Keanu....they were my older crushes, still are, it was cartoon guys and Macgyver years before.
                            the I can't believe you..was in reference to something else...will tell ya later...but crushes are okay....and those were cute fellas...

But I love those quotes from the SGA books...woohoo!! I wonder if that would make it canon, or does it really have to be on tv to be true. Cause if I remember Roswell...the story in the books which were arond before the show, were very different than the show itself.
                            I'm thinking that it will only be accepted if it's on the TV....cause writers bias could come into play...

Anyway I like those quotes you take, my only problem is that they read like a romance novel. Takes away from the threat of the Wraith, but it does make me happy that the novel writers love the J/T thing and see it, hence the reason they write about it.
                            Well i'm a romance nut, so I really picked out the parts that reflected on the ship....I would quote the whole book, but then my hands would cramp up... I'm thinking that the novel writers collaborate with the studios, and writers, that way the novel doesn't clash with the series...cause i do believe there is a note on the front of 'Rising' saying it was written from the original script and that the book may have difference from the actual episode due to final production changes and what not.

Makes me wonder why all the other shipper groups thing we're crazy when it's all around and in print...literally. I wonder...do the writers of the novels ever write the episodes or are they two separate entities that never over lap.
                            Oh you know we're the crazy ones, seeing exactly whats infront of our faces...

I get the feeling they may be two seperate entities...the writers of the novels just fill in the gaps....

It would be cool to see a few of their ideas on the small screen in a more subtle way. Thanks for posting the links for that Witchy.
                            Wouldn't it be nice to see that end scene with Shep and Teyla from 'Reliquary'?...just their facial expressions along would be great to see.

And Camy where's the next chappie...me loving what's going on so far!

VB
                            I second this motion...next Chappie ...PLZZZ...

Ceekay, chocolate?....*hands CK a bar of chocolate*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Comment

Happy BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!! (Or however you say it in German) Joyeaux Anniversaire! Camy, beautiful pic fic... I melted in a few points...
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X