No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CR, that's the exact reason I'm on the yahoo lists. Sure, there's lots of discussion, but a lot of fic gets posted there by people who swear off ff.net.

You're right, though, many of them seem to now be using LJ too.

Hmm, Donna Lynn has a lot of stories and I don't think she's on LJ or ff.net. She posts to the lists and places like Wraithbait or Atlantica.

Comment

Off the top of my head...fairly prolific JT authors who *aren't* here, as far as I know:

Obsidiana Girl, Donna Lynn, Tielan.

I'm sure there are a lot more.

This is a good place to search for individual stories too. It has a sidebar with a list of pairings that takes you to a list of fics posted on LJs:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_newsletter/

Comment

Witchy! OH, I LOVE YOU!....This is awesome!

I love John's expression in that! IT's perfect!

BP...Oh, hon...I know what you mean...get well soon....miss you whole lots....

Okay...so I didn't go online last night cause I've spent hours upon hours working on my latest J/T picfic! VB inspired this one..so this is especially for her....I just have to finish it up..but I will be posting the chapters speriodically....it's long..but I don't think it's as long as the first long one that I did....but, I must warn you....I save everything onto a usb drive....you know those things that can hold a gizzillion files in this little tiny thing that you connnect to the back of the computer....Well, I don't know if it's my computer or the device itself, but it's been giving me a hard time everytime I tried to load it into the computer....EVERYTHING J/T that I have is in there...so, I'm like freaking out that it might be getting damaged...but I think it's the computer...I think I might have damaged it that connection when removing it one day...Jeepers....anyways, I shall post the picfic soon...hopefully sometime today...I'm so excited about it...I know you guys will get a kick out of it!

Okay, I hope everyone is having a great day...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
          AG, Witchy greatwork as always.
          Annie The Rising picture in the cave with the necklace and the gazing into each others eyes. Can we make that the official Sheyla pic?
          Ritter Another musician? That makes you, me and CeeKay. Hooray!
          Camy It was a nice suprise to see you using my icon. FYI, I don't mind anyone using my artwork, my only rule is that no-one else tries to take credit for my work.
          Spring Fling stuff? I'll head over to New Atlantis for some inspiration.
          And, does anyone mind making a resource post of all the outside Sheyla links, archives, fanfic authors, fanlists, etc. I'm begining to lose track.
          Thanks Bella...
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I don't mean ever J/T related link ever. That would be insanity. I just mean the main sites/communities and prolific authors and comprehensive resource links. A post(s) which would be a good starting place for a newbie wanting to learn more or someone searching for J/T stuff but doesn't want to trawl though hundreds of unrelated pages. (Both of which apply to me ).

Thanks for LJ links, I'm now exploring them.
            Gosh I completley bloody agree with you. I dont' know if we can get one of the mods to add sort of a disclaimer post on the first page and related links I can list and provide that stem from our thread and connect to other boards and of coruse the LJ that relate to our ship. It's rather annoying to see the first few posts to be pretty much off topic and then when you get to the mid 50s your wondering if your on the same bloody thread and these posts not even coming from J/T posters...so it throws you off completely.

You know what...I'll pm a mod and see what can be done about it..because it's something I've been complaining about for ages but never did anything about and as you said it would be bloody helpful to have a sort of reference page on the first page so we can direct newbies or those interested.

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hitman Kevin!!!!!.........

Thanks Guys, glad you liked the count down banners. Snerch away VB.

I really think their expressions fit our mood, and the stunned look fit for it starting in 3 months, too long....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Someone somewhere on GW has a great "Is it July yet?" sig. I think it's Trialia (sp?) on the Weir thread. Anyway, it's one of my favourite sigs along with the "clones" one some Daniel and Shep fans have.

Comment

Bella, maybe you should take those ideas and make a J/T sig in relation to something similar to those sigs that you like? I know I'd love to see them...
                  sigpic

Comment

Spiritcoda's latest vid: http://spiritcoda.livejournal.com/6988.html

and a Teyla vid w/some Shep by lady jenn grace: http://community.livejournal.com/atl...ds/128218.html

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

and a Teyla vid w/some Shep by lady jenn grace: http://community.livejournal.com/atl...ds/128218.html
                      More vids!! Off to watch... Thanks AG!
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Two Instinct wallpapers:

Spring Fling. A month early but I though it would get us in the mood.
                        Spoiler:

Obivous. I was just playing around and came up with this.
                        Spoiler:

As a treat I'm willing to make poster specific banners and icons from them, if you want one PM me.

I've been reading Tielans fics and highly recommend them.

Camy, I'm waiting for your pic fic.

See you all tommorrow.

Comment

so I fiddled for ages and this was all I got...

anyone with better ideas for the words...please message me

Comment

HyperCaz, love the background. It's beautiful. Love how you blended the colors with the gate and pic of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

AG you should invite those ladies over to the new J/T site so it can be posted up and when I go over there I can scan them. Spiritcoda is the best...hmmm hugs!!
                              Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              so I fiddled for ages and this was all I got...

anyone with better ideas for the words...please message me
                              You do this to hurt me HC don't you?! I'm loving this new J/T sig...and the background is so bloody wicked..can I request another sig with the same background but maybe another photo op of them together...it's so hot!
                              Two Instinct wallpapers:

Spring Fling. A month early but I though it would get us in the mood.
                              Spoiler:

Obivous. I was just playing around and came up with this.
                              Spoiler:

As a treat I'm willing to make poster specific banners and icons from them, if you want one PM me.
                              I love this..oh Bella it is so bellasimo..I loved the backgrounds. Sorry Camy your background has now been thrown off for one of Bella's. Wow, so happy your making wp's for us..Unsure yet what I want for a sig...alhough I love the choice....I'm figuring out words...but I llove the WP...we need some words for them though Bella.

VB
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Bella and Caz, great work!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X