• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    *cough*

Conversion spoilers
    Spoiler:

They're ooold, forgive the suckiness.

EDIT: *Sees "!" button* *falls in love* *edits post*

OH MAN!! Those are amazing!! I wish I was talented enough to make something llike that BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey Ang, love the sigs, though i'm in love with the first. Great work...

Originally posted by Camy
      Now as far as the vid....maybe I'll ask nicole to make it for me...or Witchy or Ritter
      *Camy puts on her adorable puppy eyes and flutters her big eyelashes in Witchy's and Ritter's way* Pretty Please?
      You called Camy?.......Which one of the songs would you like me to have a go at?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        hey Ang, love the sigs, though i'm in love with the first. Great work...
        You called Camy?.......Which one of the songs would you like me to have a go at?....
        Don't do Camy's, do mine...I think you should do....hmmm.....Layla is for CR...I'd like to see you try 'Sleep with Butterflies' by Tori Amos..if you need the song, I got it and can send it to you...

John and Teyla will love it..and I have some scene ideas you can through in there if you need any help, I'm telling you this is so fitting and lots of slow motion...

VB: You guys like it right?!
        Love it!

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Don't do Camy's, do mine...I think you should do....hmmm.....Layla is for CR...I'd like to see you try 'Sleep with Butterflies' by Tori Amos..if you need the song, I got it and can send it to you...

John and Teyla will love it..and I have some scene ideas you can through in there if you need any help, I'm telling you this is so fitting and lots of slow motion...

VB: You guys like it right?!
          Love it!

VB
          hehehehe....i'm waiting for Camy's song request, but send your's to me...I need to hear it to know if i can do it... also, tell me what scenes you'd like to put in it.

Originally posted by Camy
          John and Teyla...What are we going to discuss this Sat. night guys...are there any episodes on tonight for Atlantis..? I thought Lost Boys was next week....maybe we should go back and revisit the scenes..see if our new and improve J/T shippy glasses show us something new....
          Schedule says, 'LB' tonight, so i'd say we're testing the new improved shippy glasses, I'd say that we can add a little more moments to our shippy list....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            hehehehe....i'm waiting for Camy's song request, but send your's to me...I need to hear it to know if i can do it... also, tell me what scenes you'd like to put in it.

Schedule says, 'LB' tonight, so i'd say we're testing the new improved shippy glasses, I'd say that we can add a little more moments to our shippy list....
            Got you...let me know when your online and I'll send you the song file for the J/T vid. As for LB---what's VB's favorite ep next to Aurora? Hmmmm...

yes that's it..and there's no need for shippy glasses for those...I got that from one look. I loved that episode! Darn it..it's great....Well I love it for several reasons, besides shippiness. I saw Ronon as her brother and it actually made me like Ronon....oh it just looked like something that me and my cousins would do, just because we're destructive.

Pulled over a table is the least of what's been done to me...have any of you ever had a 200+ lbs drop on you from a bed? or been in a headlock where they do it to just mess up your fro. And then there's of course Teyla....she was great..and I kept wondering what the enzyme would do to her body....but nothing. And I was watching to see if she'd fly the cruiser. McKay definitley fights like a girl and that was fun to watch. Also linked with the underlying seriousness. And of course shep..as I love him best....Anti-shep!!

shippiest scene...need I mention head, lap, posible hair caressing?!

LB is one of the best!

VB

Comment

Hope you guys like it

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                Oh, that's beautiful!

Looks like we have another talented pic person here!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Oh, that's beautiful!

Looks like we have another talented pic person here!
                  Unfortunately, sometimes they fall together, sometimes they fall apart This happened to be one of my better ones! I was feeling a little left out from everyone else beautiful work so I had to make one of my own to keep up!

Comment

Unfortunately, sometimes they fall together, sometimes they fall apart.
                    Isn't that always the case? I don't have the software to do pics, but I've written some real *winners* of stories... For example, that fic I was going to do that paralleled "Dramatis Personae" from Teyla's POV? Fell flat on its face. Not happening. It's awful.

What I'm trying to say is, you get your good ones and your bad ones. You show off the good ones and learn from the bad.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks VB, I needed that! When I first read it, it really came across that they would never put them together or go in that direction.

I guess thats when you know your an obsessed shipper!!

I needed a TWIX moment

Comment

Pretty, I like. the quote is great and the stars around them. are cute.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Unfortunately, sometimes they fall together, sometimes they fall apart This happened to be one of my better ones! I was feeling a little left out from everyone else beautiful work so I had to make one of my own to keep up!
                          Personally we're all more critical of our own work than others. I actually think you very good, I love your Teyla siggy you've got right now, and I liked the shep/Teyla one you had when you first joined. Your blending/merging, it way better than my own.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
                            Thanks VB, I needed that! When I first read it, it really came across that they would never put them together or go in that direction.
                            I guess thats when you know your an obsessed shipper!!
                            I needed a TWIX moment
                            Heh..it's no biggie..and who am I not to provide a moment...hmm!!

TWIX 'R US!!!!

This picture makes me feel like singing that old ZZTop song....
                            'She's got leeeeeeegs....and she knows how to use them....' lalalala
                            Last edited by vaberella; 17 March 2006, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Hey I've got an idea for discussion....

Basically we'll post a shep/teyla pic and then interpret it....????....

what do you guys think?

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh sweets...and I didn't even give you any love for the effort. I do agree that most people are more critical of their own work than other's...except with the way I am with Camy *tongue in cheek*!! But I loved it..and it's a great wall paper...ah another JT wall paper to add to my slew of many.

We should have a wallpaper day..or something like that.

VB

Comment

Working...
                                X