Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Thanks Ritter...

Hey, I tried to look for you newest fic and I couldn't find it...could you give me the link?

I went to read some more fics of John and Teyla...and was it me or there seems to be so few of them...we need to recruit more writers for John and Teyla....I have to go chat with the McWeir's...they do awesome John and Teyla's in their fics...

Maybe I will get my muse back tonight and finish Chapter 10....I have it half way done since I just split Chapter 9 cause it was extremely long....but I can't seems to find it in me to write....hmmm..that's an understatement cause I can certainly write in here how I feel for John and Teyla...

John and Teyla...Season 3...don't dissapoint me!
    Never Along Again

Hey Camy, and everyone else. There's a great way on fanfic to make sure you never miss any developments for an author. Put them on Author alert and that way, every time they post something (chapter, story) you will be sent an email with the link.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      Hey I've got an idea for discussion....

Basically we'll post a shep/teyla pic and then interpret it....????....

what do you guys think?
      Is this because of my song when I see that pic...sure that's a great bloody idea.

Well when I see that pic, of course that tune goes through my head, then I see all of John's old flings on the show singing back up. And I picture him pulling out an electric guitar and starts letting it rip...?!

And is it me or is Teyla a bit coy in that picture?! Hmmmm.....I think she's doing it on purpose. And you now what else I'm finding interesting...I don't know if anyone else discussed it.

But remember when that alien said that because Teyla had no idea of earth she shared in John's dream.....So that made me wonder...Did John dress her like that?! Because remember earlier in the ep, he was like first we need to take you shopping.

And then she comes out with sleevless top which is rather fitted, and I guess we can say John likes her biceps as much as he likes her legs. And a mini skirt...my Gosh...so envious of that skirt..(for myself), and he put her in those sandals..too wicked. That also said to me, I guess some women are born with the talent to wear 4" heels, unles the unlucky few like myself that always has to practice at least 6 months in advance in a pair....

Again so I always wondered if it was John who decided to dress her how HE always wanted to see her, and let me tell you, he displayed much to the eye. Another thing was his comment of 'the other things he could have thought about'...and i'm thinking oh gosh, imagine how crazy that would be a sex scene..or make out. John was going wild with his little gift.

And another point of very big interest...not once did he think about Weir....Hahhahaha!! Says so much. Even Ford showed up..no McKay though, that was interesting.

K, so that's my input....I love that ZZTop Song!

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        *cough*

Conversion spoilers
        Spoiler:

They're ooold, forgive the suckiness.

EDIT: *Sees "!" button* *falls in love* *edits post*
        Ohhh, lovely! As VB said, welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Isn't that always the case? I don't have the software to do pics, but I've written some real *winners* of stories... For example, that fic I was going to do that paralleled "Dramatis Personae" from Teyla's POV? Fell flat on its face. Not happening. It's awful.

What I'm trying to say is, you get your good ones and your bad ones. You show off the good ones and learn from the bad.
          I haven't really gotten into the fic's but I'm interested in getting into them Where do you post them? Just on gateworld?

Comment

Sheppard/Teyla Ship
            Is that something like a BC-304?

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
              I haven't really gotten into the fic's but I'm interested in getting into them Where do you post them? Just on gateworld?
              I can never get the formatting right for GW. I post all my stories at FanFiction.net as Celtic Knot.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Scyld

Nope, tis' a romantic pairing for a show. Don't worry, terminology confused me too.

Be back in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyld
                  Actually it's far superior..it would whip the BC-304..we're talking about fully activatable shields of 200%---meaning it takes quite a bit of hitting before it even goes down to about 30%. Not to mention, it has about hmmmm.....nukes of love and bombs of passion...and it has beaming capablities all over the base for twixers...what more could you ask for..

I obviously have no idea about ships...ugh off to the tech forum to prep up!
                  VB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    I can never get the formatting right for GW. I post all my stories at FanFiction.net as Celtic Knot.
                    Fanfiction.net is a great place for fanfiction in general, not just SG fanfic. Did I mention it's free too?

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                      Is this because of my song when I see that pic...sure that's a great bloody idea.
                      Umm...nope don't think so....

Well when I see that pic, of course that tune goes through my head, then I see all of John's old flings on the show singing back up. And I picture him pulling out an electric guitar and starts letting it rip...?!
                      Talk about imagination....

And is it me or is Teyla a bit coy in that picture?! Hmmmm.....I think she's doing it on purpose. And you now what else I'm finding interesting...I don't know if anyone else discussed it.
                      Oh I think she was coy, and flirty, even in the scene before that, she jumped off the examination table and oh so sweety said 'i thought you had abandoned me'...then turns and smiled at John....come on what was that, this was a completely different Teyla, it was like she just let all her inhibitions go....

But remember when that alien said that because Teyla had no idea of earth she shared in John's dream.....So that made me wonder...Did John dress her like that?! Because remember earlier in the ep, he was like first we need to take you shopping.
                      Oh we've all wondered that....I think since early on he had doubts about the reality, that's why he had that line at the end 'i thought that was you', could be that he tried manipulating her in some way, since he also said something like 'if i'd thought up some of the things i could, i'd kick myself'....

And then she comes out with sleevless top which is rather fitted, and I guess we can say John likes her biceps as much as he likes her legs. And a mini skirt...my Gosh...so envious of that skirt..(for myself), and he put her in those sandals..too wicked. That also said to me, I guess some women are born with the talent to wear 4" heels, unles the unlucky few like myself that always has to practice at least 6 months in advance in a pair....
                      Well if Shep had anything do with what she was wearing then you know he has some attraction to her, and has a desire to see more of her...assets (?)

Again so I always wondered if it was John who decided to dress her how HE always wanted to see her, and let me tell you, he displayed much to the eye. Another thing was his comment of 'the other things he could have thought about'...and i'm thinking oh gosh, imagine how crazy that would be a sex scene..or make out. John was going wild with his little gift.
                      OYE!....The bikini clad girls...I think he knew it was Teyla, because even when Ford shows up he said something about thinking about him, and he also said something about doubting who he was.

And another point of very big interest...not once did he think about Weir....Hahhahaha!! Says so much. Even Ford showed up..no McKay though, that was interesting.
                      You're right, even when he did think about Atlantis, and Weir, he didn't have her materialize, plus they were going on the assumption that the other had stayed on Atlantis, but still not once did he try to make her appear in his reality.

K, so that's my input....I love that ZZTop Song!

VB
                      hehehehe.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        Fanfiction.net is a great place for fanfiction in general, not just SG fanfic. Did I mention it's free too?
                        urgh...FF has been tripping me out since last night....

There's a few pages of Shep/Teyla fics on Fanfiction.net

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

There's a fic by ZPM05 on fanfic that is dealing with the whole "Home" imagination aspect.

Try again Witchy, they were down for matenience, but they are back up now, I'm on it as of now.

Comment

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f251/4prettierships/TeylaShepBackcopycopy.jpg

Hope you guys like it
                            MORE TEYLA/SHEP LOVELY!!!

Yay...I am clicking and saving like crazy...too much good stuff...LOVE IT Pretty...what always gets my attention is the wording people use on their sigs and posters and I must say I really like yours!

THANKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              *cough*

Conversion spoilers
                              Spoiler:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/212440/SheylaPS.gif

They're ooold, forgive the suckiness.

EDIT: *Sees "!" button* *falls in love* *edits post*
                              These are 'suckiness'?

Why do I feel so inadequate?

If that is your idea of 'suckiness'...then Bring on the Suckiness!!!

These are Amazing!

Hi Ang! Welcome home!

Comment

evening..

Comment

Working...
                                X