Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Hubby and sons are part of the volunteer fire department and there was an accident early Saturday morning. That took up most of our day. Then, there was a murder in our little town (the last one was two years ago) and Hubby (who's also a reserve deputy sheriff) was called out Sunday to collect the evidence.

    Plus, there was video games, crazy grand babies, all sorts of stuff going on.
    Oh my goodness! That sounds like quite a weekend.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Sorry I wasn't on today. I had a lot to o around the house and yard since we were gone this weekend. Baby girl is not quite back on schedule, so she went to bed late.
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

      Comment


        I remember having two particularly awful times getting babies on schedule (fortunately it was just one at a time) Hubby was stationed in Korea when my oldest was born (we were over there with him) but when we came back Stateside, we were trying to get an 8 month old baby to adjust to a 16 hour time change. Just a week of no fun.

        A few years later, and not so bad, we were visiting my in-laws a time-zone away. I was trying to keep my younger son on the same time-zone (we were only going to be there a week, 10 days or so) and still visit. Well, my in-laws were the up till late type of people, and I am (so I got my kids on the same schedule) early morning type. I had that time of severely shortened sleep. Younger son also didn't like sleeping in the little cot they had. Not fun at all.
        sigpic

        Click here daily to give free mammograms

        It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

        Comment


          Traveling with babies can be a challenge. Hopefully she we get back to normal quickly.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Hubby and sons are part of the volunteer fire department and there was an accident early Saturday morning. That took up most of our day. Then, there was a murder in our little town (the last one was two years ago) and Hubby (who's also a reserve deputy sheriff) was called out Sunday to collect the evidence.

            Plus, there was video games, crazy grand babies, all sorts of stuff going on.
            My, your husband is one busy guy! I hope things simmer down for you all.

            Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
            Sorry I wasn't on today. I had a lot to o around the house and yard since we were gone this weekend. Baby girl is not quite back on schedule, so she went to bed late.
            I hope all works out. Life happens to us all, so don't feel bad.

            sigpic

            Comment


              Next week shouldn't be too bad. The weekend following we'll be headed to Denver.
              sigpic

              Click here daily to give free mammograms

              It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

              Comment


                She seems to be back on schedule. When we are at my sister's she stays up very late. She is so excited by the other kids and all the things going on... And she is not fond of sleeping in the pak-n- play. And she always sleeps the whole ride home. Fortunately she is a really good baby.

                Denver sounds nice. I'm hoping AT will use some vacation time in July or August so we can go on vacation.

                So what is everyone watching as far as TV goes? I am mostly awaiting the return of Walking Dead.
                sigpic
                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

                Comment


                  Nothing is exciting me too much right now. Fall should be good when I get WD, SH, OUaT and The 100.

                  I think Defiance S2 has started. I'll have to check it out. I'm probably going to get S3 Continuum on Amazon. I'm hoping Netflix will get it. Other than that I did check out Heroes of Cosplay. Reality TV is not my usual thing, but I did enjoy seeing the costumes.
                  Last edited by Twi'lek; 24 June 2014, 09:07 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                    She seems to be back on schedule. When we are at my sister's she stays up very late. She is so excited by the other kids and all the things going on... And she is not fond of sleeping in the pak-n- play. And she always sleeps the whole ride home. Fortunately she is a really good baby.

                    Denver sounds nice. I'm hoping AT will use some vacation time in July or August so we can go on vacation.

                    So what is everyone watching as far as TV goes? I am mostly awaiting the return of Walking Dead.
                    Denver's going to be a flying trip. Because of Miriam's transplant, all surgical stuff needs to be done up there. The surgeons are just wanting to follow up on the surgeries done in the fall and spring.

                    Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                    Nothing is exciting me too much right now. Fall should be good when I get WD, SH, OUaT and The 100.

                    I think Defiance S2 has started. I'll have to check it out. I'm probably going to get S3 Continuum on Amazon. I'm hoping Netflix will get it. Other than that I did check out Heroes of Cosplay. Reality TV is not my usual thing, but I did enjoy seeing the costumes.
                    Ok, I picked up on what OUaT is. What's WD, and SH?
                    sigpic

                    Click here daily to give free mammograms

                    It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Denver's going to be a flying trip. Because of Miriam's transplant, all surgical stuff needs to be done up there. The surgeons are just wanting to follow up on the surgeries done in the fall and spring.



                      Ok, I picked up on what OUaT is. What's WD, and SH?
                      Hopefully all will be well with Mariam. She sounds like a strong little girl.


                      Walking Dead and Sleepy Hollow
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        All is wonderful with Miriam. It's just standard follow-ups for her hip surgery and feeding tube. Going to ask if she needs some shoe inserts for her little feet or if we need to wait a while.
                        sigpic

                        Click here daily to give free mammograms

                        It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                        Comment


                          I'm so glad to hear she is doing well! Will the inserts help her with walking?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            For a new walker, she's walking fairly well. Her feet do go at odd angles, though. I don't know if that's a result of her hip dysformity and subsequent surgery or something she'll out grow. She's only been consistently walking for about 1 1/2 months now.
                            sigpic

                            Click here daily to give free mammograms

                            It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                            Comment


                              Congrats on her walking! Hopefully she can out grow the odd foot direction, but sounds like she is doing great.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Hello Everyone!!! Long time no visit. I know it's been way toooooo long.
                                Congrats Everlovin on your granddaughter walking. Hope all gets straightened out. No pun intended <3

                                I rewatched The Ark last week..... Man I miss this show and miss the chemistry between John and Teyla. We know why he crashed a Moon for her.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X