• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Let me get your opinions on this. . .

I'm flipping around the channels looking for something to watch - not looking too good - and I see on SyFy "The search for Atlantis" or some such. I think if SyFy is going to produce a show called that, it ought to be hosted by Joe or someone on SGA. Not some random person I'd never heard of.

Am I right?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I agree Everlovin but I think that's also too much to ask these PTB. Can you imagine if they bring Joe and Rachel and David? That would be so cool!

And lanaganp, I"m so loving your piccies. Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          Ok thanks Granto!
          Didn't know about 10 & 11- though I've just found a PM from Cazz mentioning it. She seems fine with doing 10 & 17. So I'll keep you on 11 too?

UP-TO-DATE LIST
          10- Cazz
          11- Granto
          12- Jess
          13- Me
          14- ?????? [UP FOR GRABS- Cazz has relinquished this] (if need be I can do it since 13 is Part 1 of 14)
          15- ????? [UP FOR GRABS- Cazz has relinquished this]
          16- Granto (Gater)
          17- Cazz (she's willing to do it if I'd like to keep it as a follow-on from Ep 6)
          18- ??????
          19- ?????
          20- Granto

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE OTHER EPS

ALSO, SHOULD I FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR EP 9? TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS!
          I thought Camy was doing Ep 9?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
            I agree Everlovin but I think that's also too much to ask these PTB. Can you imagine if they bring Joe and Rachel and David? That would be so cool!

And lanaganp, I"m so loving your piccies. Thanks!
            Thanks, I,ll post more when I find them, please call me Lana
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              I thought Camy was doing Ep 9?
              I was, but I simply couldn't finish it on the time extended alloted to me, so it was decided that we move on. But once I finish it, I will post it as a stand alone fic. The important thing is that the JTVS6 will continue. Thanks for asking though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                Thanks, I,ll post more when I find them, please call me Lana
                Thanks, Lana. Looking forward to it. Just remember that multiple caps can also be posted in our JT haven thread. It was created for that purpose, too.
                sigpic

Comment

I finally created a non-business Twitter account *gasp* I'm at http://www.twitter.com/yappichick Easy enough to remember, LOL
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Just a heads up,

I've put an entry in the VS6 LJ that says that we'll be moving over Episode 9- which will be posted later as a stand-alone fic- & be picking up the postings with Episode 10.

I'm discussing with Cazz a date for it's posting, & will let you all know when we've set one.

And I'll work out a new schedule for the rest of the episodes too- & will post that.

Edit:
                    JEYLA! I've sent you a PM regarding Ep9- PLEASE READ & REPLY! KINDA URGENT!
                    Last edited by LandJrule; 12 April 2010, 05:39 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Landj. I did reply and then I got a message that your inbox is full.

So, it didn't go through.

I'm heading to bed and I doubt that I"ll be around tomorrow. But to reply to your request, I'm sorry but I've already posted here that I am finishing my fic but now I'm giving it my own twist so that it won't interfere with the rest of the VS6 episodes. Whomever takes on Episode 9 will have to write it from scratch. I did suggest that you guys move on. Episode 9 can either be scratch out all together and then made up in another new episode in between those episodes, or someone can pick it up and simply switch episodes around. Episode 9 is a stand alone episode that can be added later on or removed altogether. It shouldn't affect your plans for the coming episodes.

Sorry!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning.

Spoiler:
                        OMG where'd these come from?? They are great!! <3 They are soo cute.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          OMG where'd these come from?? They are great!! <3 They are soo cute.
                          Morning

1st one from a con

2nd one BTS Enemy at the Gate.......

Have a good day
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning

1st one from a con

2nd one BTS Enemy at the Gate.......

[]http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/lana095/stargate-atlantis6-1.jpg[/IMG]

Have a good day
                            I love that picture. It looks amazingly HD
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I actually wrote a *gasp* new J/T story:

On Vacation
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yappi! You're an evil evil woman! I loved the fic!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X