• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Something tells me everyone here in this thread needs some help....... I am thinknig rightly, no?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        We can work the dates out- I was thinking maybe giving a bit more time between the episodes posting. It'll give writers time to write them, especially if they're wanting to use references from the previous episode.

LOL! I thought there was another one Cazz asked me to do...........

If I'm doing 13, whose doing 14? (it's a 2-parter according to what's on the VS6 LJ)

Ok, thanks Jess. Will keep you for that.

Gator & Cazz- I'm going to start a word doc with the list of whose doing what ep. If you get any more writers, please let me know so I can keep the list as up-to-date as possible.

It'd help if I could get the following info:

- Writer's names (real name (if you want), GW Username & LJ Username- the latter's for when it gets posted)
        - What episode you're doing (except 12, 13, 16 & 20- got those)
        - Are there any changes to the episodes you want? If yes, then what?
        - The order of the episodes- perticularily, do you want to do the CURRENT ep 9, or move some of the following eps up, & come up with a new ep for later in the season?
        - Schedule for posting the eps (is open for discussion by all)

I think that covers all the bases.......

Please help by answering these- it's important we get them answered.

Thanks!
        Hey love, thanks again for doing this. cazz doesn't post here anymore so If you want to chat with her, you best PM her.
        I think she was writing a few but she's not going to do them, so we're going to need to get writers for that.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Hey love, thanks again for doing this. cazz doesn't post here anymore so If you want to chat with her, you best PM her.
          I think she was writing a few but she's not going to do them, so we're going to need to get writers for that.
          Ok. Thanks. Will PM her.

BTW- what's your first name? I keep calling you 'Gater', & I'd be great to actually refer to you by your real name.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Ok. Thanks. Will PM her.

BTW- what's your first name? I keep calling you 'Gater', & I'd be great to actually refer to you by your real name.
            Same as yours, tee hee...
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Same as yours, tee hee...
              really?
              Oh, well that explains why everyone refers to me as LandJ...........

Thanks for letting me know Yappi!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Happy Sunday guys!!!!

I asked this in the JT Haven thread but thought I'd include it here, too.

I want to have a file where all the JT emoticons are saved and these are the ones that I have and I know there are more.

If you have any that aren't here can you please PM those to me? THANKS!

sigpic

Comment

Give me a sec, Jeyla. I've got the one at the bottom of my sig.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok. Thanks. Will PM her.

really?
                      Oh, well that explains why everyone refers to me as LandJ...........

Thanks for letting me know Yappi!
                      LOL, yeah I'm laura Call me Granto, though, if it will be confusing with the both of us

Comment

is LJ being faily with anyone else, or is it just me?

Comment

is LJ being faily with anyone else, or is it just me?
                          According to LJ Spotlight group, the main server (or their top data center of ten) is having troubles keeping up with demand, so they are working to move those page requests to the other servers, however almost 90% of LJ's actual journals are on that one server, so they are moving stuff about, and also removing old unused journals

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOL, yeah I'm laura Call me Granto, though, if it will be confusing with the both of us
                            Ok sure. will do.
                            Oh, Cazz said I should get you to add me so I can maintain the VS6 LJ- can you do that for me please? Thanks Granto!

UPDATE RE: VS6
                            Cazz PMed me all the info she knows on the rest of the season.

Writers:
                            Ep 10- ??????
                            11- ?????
                            12- Jess
                            13- Me
                            14- ?????? [UP FOR GRABS- Cazz has relinquished this] (if need be I can do it since 13 is Part 1 of 14)
                            15- ????? [UP FOR GRABS- Cazz has relinquished this]
                            16- Granto (Gater)
                            17- Cazz (she's willing to do it if I'd like to keep it as a follow-on from Ep 6)
                            18- ??????
                            19- ?????
                            20- Granto

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHOSE DOING THE EPISODES WITH QUESTION MARKS

As for the schedule:
                            Do you still want it every 2 weeks? (post an ep every 2)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              According to LJ Spotlight group, the main server (or their top data center of ten) is having troubles keeping up with demand, so they are working to move those page requests to the other servers, however almost 90% of LJ's actual journals are on that one server, so they are moving stuff about, and also removing old unused journals
                              Thanks hun I got the email but I thought they'd fixed it already. Got it working now anyway.
                              Ok sure. will do.
                              Oh, Cazz said I should get you to add me so I can maintain the VS6 LJ- can you do that for me please? Thanks Granto!

UPDATE RE: VS6
                              Cazz PMed me all the info she knows on the rest of the season.

Writers:
                              Ep 10- ??????
                              11- ?????
                              12- Jess
                              13- Me
                              14- ?????? [UP FOR GRABS- Cazz has relinquished this] (if need be I can do it since 13 is Part 1 of 14)
                              16- Granto (Gater)
                              17- Cazz (she's willing to do it if I'd like to keep it as a follow-on from Ep 6)
                              18- ??????
                              19- ?????
                              20- Granto

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHOSE DOING THE EPISODES WITH QUESTION MARKS

As for the schedule:
                              Do you still want it every 2 weeks? (post an ep every 2)
                              Done Might take a few hours to come through with the server updates and all.

Ep 10 & 11 is me and Cazz. Cazz I'm sure has written most of ten. I'm writing eleven. However if Cazz has decided not to write anymore of ten and eleven, I'm gonna have to bail out on it as I'm in the middle of studying for my exams and won't be available until the end of May.
                              Last edited by gater101; 11 April 2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Done Might take a few hours to come through with the server updates and all.

Ep 10 & 11 is me and Cazz. Cazz I'm sure has written most of ten. I'm writing eleven. However if Cazz has decided not to write anymore of ten and eleven, I'm gonna have to bail out on it as I'm in the middle of studying for my exams and won't be available until the end of May.
                                Ok thanks Granto!
                                Didn't know about 10 & 11- though I've just found a PM from Cazz mentioning it. She seems fine with doing 10 & 17. So I'll keep you on 11 too?

UP-TO-DATE LIST
                                10- Cazz
                                11- Granto
                                12- Jess
                                13- Me
                                16- Granto (Gater)
                                18- ??????
                                19- ?????
                                20- Granto

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE OTHER EPS

ALSO, SHOULD I FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR EP 9? TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X