John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here Elf, same here,

SAF: Thanks for the picutres, its funseeing the BITS videos and pictures! (remembers most recent she watched was Jack and Teal'c juggling trash off camera, then Jack tossing the trash at the camera)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Elf... I vowed I'd never go to another creation con after Chicago because I find them such a rip off....

Hopefully Joe and the rest make their way over to the UK again..
      sigpic

Comment

Ahem......

Spoiler:
        Prayers are requested for a old friend of my parents by name of Father N Ritter, who was our parish priest for 12 years of my life, he is currently staying at an assisted living home and still celebrates mass on sundays where he isat (there is a small chaple there) He moved to the home last summer after falling and breaking hiship, he has allbut lost thefeeling in his right hand.

He is a good friend, I served mass with him and also learned a lot more then what the mass is to many people, all I request is that prayers for Fr Ritter be directed upwards for his good health and healing of his many injuries.

(My mom called me just now at 0420 am (pm her time) to inform me of Fr Ritters condition and need for prayers)

Thanks guys!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Not sure when the main SGA character folder will be back so I've started a new John/Teyla thread to tie us over.

Lets keep up the JT loving and hopefully the old thread will be restored soon.

sigpic

Comment

I see where we're all meeting at now! I was getting nervous!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks Blue for setting the thread up. I hope we get our old thread back though... all those lost posts. Guess we might have to start alll over.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Thanks Blue for setting the thread up. I hope we get our old thread back though... all those lost posts. Guess we might have to start alll over.
                Hopefully they can restore them and then merge the two theads.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Hopefully they can restore them and then merge the two theads.
                  Yea hopefully.
                  Anywho I just can't get over how great these 2 are! <3 Such romance and chemistry between them. Haha gosh im remembering a funny moment..

Spoiler:
                  When they were sparring in (EDIT: "Hot Zone") and she beat him. gosh that's priceless.
                  Last edited by Jacquelyn; 16 April 2010, 08:08 AM.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Sam, do you mean during Hot Zone?
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      Yea hopefully.
                      Anywho I just can't get over how great these 2 are! <3 Such romance and chemistry between them. Haha gosh im remembering a funny moment..

Spoiler:
                      When they were sparring in "Quarantine" and she beat him. gosh that's priceless.
                      Yep they do have amazing chemistry and I love when Teyla whumps John...
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh, what happened?

How come the SGA is the only one that crashed? Weird.

Anywho...a big shout out to Blue for opening the thread!!! WOHOOOO!!! *smooch*

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Sam, do you mean during Hot Zone?
                          Ohh yea. Oops! My bad. I wasnt thinking when i said quarantine.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Yep they do have amazing chemistry and I love when Teyla whumps John...
                          me too.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Thanks Blue for setting the thread up...guess we will be meeting in here now for a while and hopefully everything will be fixed in the end...

Finally got around to buy season 5.. haha since I have all the other 4 seasons..would be kind of odd to leave this one out...

Even though it didn't really have any awesome JT in that sense.. I guess it's just the I have to have all to have it complete kind of thing...

Still can't wait for the books that will be coming out...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Thanks Blue for setting the thread up...guess we will be meeting in here now for a while and hopefully everything will be fixed in the end...

Finally got around to buy season 5.. haha since I have all the other 4 seasons..would be kind of odd to leave this one out...

Even though it didn't really have any awesome JT in that sense.. I guess it's just the I have to have all to have it complete kind of thing...

Still can't wait for the books that will be coming out...
                              Did you get all the awesome stuff that SAF got on hers... Did you seen the amazing pics of Joe and Rachel that she posted.. hope we get the old thread back or SAF will have to post it all again... well maybe just the J/R pics..
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think I saw those Blue...you mean SAF got those from her Season 5 disc? Are those from the states? or are those piccies that you are referring to about something else?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X