John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SGAFirenity and San

Sorry Elfie, that fic doesn't ring a bell Maybe you could ask on Beya?

JF should read our virtual season

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Another snippet from the con:

@abitliketrying
      JMomoa has now come into JFlan's panel and thrown his voice to ask silly questions. #Armageddon

Comment

Favourite two parter:

1. Rising
        2. The Storm/The Eye
        3. The Return
        4. Allies/No Mans Land
        5. The Lost Boys/The Hive
        6. The Siege
        7. This Mortal Coil/Be All My Sins Remembered (because I don't like TMC)
        8. First Strike/Adrift
        9. First Contact/The Lost Tribe

Comment

Con reports:
          http://tielan.livejournal.com/394818.html by Tielan
          Will be looking out for those vids!

http://tazzles.livejournal.com/110487.html mainly pics, some of Jason sat in the audience

Comment

Comment

Elfita, I can't and don't recall that fic. How far ago was it written and where did you read it, on FFnet? Why don't you do a John and Teyla search? What rating was it too?

I haven't read too many fics with Torren involved. But I"ll keep thinking.

Cazzie, thank you for the update sunshine!!! I'll have to read those tonight since I'm heading out the Mr. Camy and the Camilitos.

I can't wait to read that new fic for the VS6....SQUEEEEE!!

Hey, Cazz can you post these in Beya, or do you want me to, or Yappi or Sci...it doesn't matter to me, but you should post the link and state that it will be JT eventually.

In any case, you guys are AWESOME!!!!

And yes, Elfita...that interview with JF hurt me more than anything because you can sense Joe's hurt and yet his still desire to go back and make the movie. I feel for him and the rest of the cast.
              sigpic

Comment

Just saw this in my mail that I get from an JT mailinglist...

It was sent by Tielan..

I've just seen confirmation that the SGA movie has been put on
                indefinite hold. No SGA movie.

HOWEVER, before you tear your hair in despair (unintentional poetry,
                honest), there WILL be something to replace it!

Jo Graham and Melissa Scott are writing a Fandemonium Stargate Atlantis
                novel called "Stargate Atlantis: Legacy - The Return" and picks up where
                Enemy At The Gates left off at the end of Season 5.

It's due in late 2010 and is the first book in a series, with the second
                book "The Missing" due early in 2011.

Contracts are signed and the storylines are approved by MGM!

Stargate Atlantis *will* continue!
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

It was sent by Tielan..

I figured for the first part.

And sweet for the second!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Interesting news Nina!

Comment

Thanks for the scoop Cazz & Nina!

Cazz - to agree with everyone else, those icons are da bomb.

Comment

Thanks MrsB And NP

OT - I saw new Fringe, the ep with Kanaan in, he was very good I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Thanks MrsB And NP

OT - I saw new Fringe, the ep with Kanaan in, he was very good I thought.
                          Okay so after you said that and I had NO idea Kanaan was in an ep of Fringe, I went back and looked it up and finally figured out he was the shady guy in the middle eastern bar who gave Peter/Olivia the lowdown. Not a clue I had, so go you dude! Do you ship P/O?

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Early posting, I know...but it's in laws and parent/teacher conference day! Anyway, have another VS episode.

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_vs6/4279.html
                            It's open & waiting to be read by me!
                            Will get back to you on my comments about it!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Hmmm. I wonder what happened.

FlybySci coming through. Camy inspired me and I made this...

Awww, lovely art Sci!

Icons!

First 10 are themed:

1. Touch
                            2. Sweethearts
                            3. Life
                            4. Heartache
                            5. Day
                            6. Home
                            7. Freedom
                            8. Green
                            9. Heart
                            10. Family
                            Snipped cos over image limit in my post
                            All fantastic- wish I could make icons...........*sigh* (I mean, ones that good)

SQUEE, SQUEE and more SQUEE!!!

Maggs over in the whump thread has complied some Twitter posts about Joe at Armageddon, the con going on in Oz at the mo that Joe is at (and Jason and PM) and this is one of the posts:

Bwahaha! He wanted Teyla/Shep revisited in s6.

Told you! SQUUUEEEEEE!

And other posts:

JFlan admits he is Sheppard! Win!

JFlan is hilarious and awesome.

Someone asked how he felt about Rodney/Shep tension. He called it anti-viagara

Lol and then he said he'd be really good at writing fanfic actually.

Really interesting to hear JFlan talk about the producers and writers and studio and how SGA was really the ******* unloved child.

LOL! Sounds funny!
                            Squeeeeeeeee! In regard to JF's J/T talk- we've always known he's supported our ship. Must get him onto here!

Another snippet from the con:

@abitliketrying
                            JMomoa has now come into JFlan's panel and thrown his voice to ask silly questions. #Armageddon

LOL!
                            Here's a rather funny pic of Jason asking Joe a question:
                            http://pics.livejournal.com/tazzles/pic/000cp2pq/g43
                            Note the woman standing with her hands over her face- seems like she's an official from the Con who has to watch over him.......I don't think she can believe Jason is doing that to his friend!

Con reports:
                            http://tielan.livejournal.com/394818.html by Tielan
                            Will be looking out for those vids!

http://tazzles.livejournal.com/110487.html mainly pics, some of Jason sat in the audience
                            I agree! we MUST look out for those vids! First to find the 2nd one MUST post a link in this thread!
                            (Youtube doesn't have any of the Aus Armageddon up yet- beyond the TV ad, which, when my sis & i saw the ad, my sis turned to me & said "NO!" I wasn't even thinking about going- being broke n all.)

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

It was sent by Tielan..

Awwww, that shatters us.
                            Kinda good news on the books though........

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Greetings from New Zealand !!

Thanks for posting the Australian Amgageddon reports Caz

Always knew JF was for JT...I'm going to the NZ Armageddon this weekend and looking forward to meeting Joe again..

I'll try and get online to give you all the info. My sis is on dial-up though which is seriously testing my patience..

Take care..if the hotel has Internet I'll give you all an update on sunday..

blue

x
                              sigpic

Comment

Just finished Riptide:
                                Spoiler:

Very good!
                                Very exciting, action-packed, & very well written.
                                Oh, & a big "Awwwwwwww!" at the end scene- why couldn't there have been more scenes like that in the actual show????? WHY?!

It's hard to judge it though- there's so much missing from what we originally planned for the ep.
                                What happened to the Med Board hint? (or was it so subtle I didn't notice it?)

Other than that, it was brilliant. Well done!

Reminds me I need to continue writing Ep 8........got it all planned out, just needs a draft.
                                Got too much a happening- got my other SG fic filling my time. [tbh, I keep jumping between like 5 different fics: VS6, SG fic, Bones fic, this really long story that got inspired by a book I read, & another fic that's based on a dream I had ages ago.]

Anyway, I guess I'll get back to the VS6 Ep 8 soon- otherwise it won't be ready in time for posting! (& that'll be embarrassing )

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X