X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Challenge 64: Sunday
    Voting closes at midnight tonight

I voted! And I must say those are some pretty cool Avi's. When does the next challenge begin, I think I might join?

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

The challenges usually start at midnight on wednesday, but i couldn't get on gw this week and the site i use for caps isn't working So it'l be open once i've sussed something out
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

New VS6 episode tomorrow... Is everyone excited?
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          *nods head vigorously*
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            *nods head vigorously*
            It's going to go down well... I think
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              It is BT and thats a great idea LandJ! Thanks
              I had a mental blank on the episode title breifly while posting- prob didn't help that I'd seen it with the Commentary ON.

On good news!
              My brother's caught up one ep again in watching S5! (My sis & I had watched 3 episodes one day when I was sick, & my brother was in need of catching up).
              My sis & I watched: Whispers, TQ, & Tracker.
              My brother's seen Whispers & watched TQ yesterday. (with a '*shrug* that was ok.' after it. VERY nearly chucked something at him- luckily I contained myself.)
              Now all I need to do it convince him to watch Tracker, & then we can watch the rest of the season! Yay! I've been waiting to watch FC/TLT on our big TV since..........well, since it aired in the US!

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
              So this is what the actors said about it at D*C, Ben said that the SG-1 movie was ready to go they just need a green light on the money. and then Joe said that the SGA movie's script was done or that's what he had been told. but nothing else had been done past that.

which that all could of changed. i've heard that since SGU's ratings are good and the fact that syfy has lost almost all of it's oringal progrmaing in the last year that the SG-1 movie will shoot this winter and the SGA movie will be right after. so basicly right now i think it's just alot of spec and wishing.

Not sure what the rule about linking is here but i made alot of icons while i was sick and there's about 20/30 JT goodness in them.
              Spoiler:
              http://smcki10.livejournal.com/
              Pity about the movies- don't you just HATE it how they're blackmailing us into watching SGU in order to get the SG1 & Atlantis movies? Gah! Damn idiots who run it!

Nice icons- love all of the SGA & SG-1 ones!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                *nods head vigorously*
                *nods with Ev*

I've nearly finished my 20 JT icons for the 20in20 challenge on LJ and I'm really pleased with them

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  A couple of questions about the VS...

Is there a specific time we post it on Friday?

Do we post it directly in the comm or can we fake cut it to our LJ?
                  Sorry Jess, completely missed this post the other day! No, no specific time (although when a European author posts I'd say do it later in the day or it would still be thursday for the US )

Post directly to the comm if you can so that we can archive the fic the there

Comment

SQUEE! New JF interview will be up on GW tomorrow

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

I totally forgot about that. I'm completely excited for it. If it's anything like the last one, it should be amazing, because the last one was incredible.

Is the link to it going to be posted on here?

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post

I totally forgot about that. I'm completely excited for it. If it's anything like the last one, it should be amazing, because the last one was incredible.

Is the link to it going to be posted on here?
                          Yup...tomorrow morning (CA time) before the in laws show up for the day.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

*I'm saving this thread from the second page.*

Anyways, have you guys seen this John/Teyla video. It's incredible, I mean the ending is sad but trust me it is worth it to watch. It's to the song "Tears of an Angel" by RyanDan.

Here's the link:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruh9XLDxXEw

Comment

Wow...that was Amazing!!! thank you for sharing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Early posting, I know...but it's in laws and parent/teacher conference day! Anyway, have another VS episode.

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_vs6/4279.html
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X