John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    The jt scenes were the best part of the ep! And thats saying something Ok, except for batman Shep
    Ugh!That scene with the baby kicking... I wanted to smack Teyla round the head. I just felt so bad for John. It was like she was saying "You'll do for now but...oh,no! Emotions! You're not this baby's father." The look on his face just about broke my heart. I could have slapped her. The worst part? He still would do anything for her.

He's such a sap.
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I'd probably pick Quarantine too. Or Outcast...I would have liked to have seen some Teyla comfort in the story and the "oh my brother is suddenly my buddy" ending seemed a little cheesy.
    Yeah, totally. I'd like to have seen some actual Shepp history in the "Shepp history" episode, you know?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Yeah, totally. I'd like to have seen some actual Shepp history in the "Shepp history" episode, you know?
      You mean...give John some background in an episode that is based around his character and his family?

Laura, you ask for too much.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Good ones laura and sci!

I'd go with Quarantine, make the ep have a purpose! I'd keep j/t's scenes the same but i would have shep and lorne fight to free all the characters like cutting through walls (i.e the ark), and have a final scene where shep goes back to check on teyla. Oh and mckay wouldn't be such an a** and teyla wouldn't climb on the ledge!
        Thanks Cazz.

Good choice as well. I hated how Rodney was.
        How about Prodigal? I wish they showed more concern from John when it came to Michael having Teyla.

I also wished in S&R that Teyla made a small comment of concern when it came to John's condition when they first found her. I know she was in the middle of labor and couldn't wait to get out, but a small look and her saying his name would've been fine for me.

Ah, yeah. The point of Quarantine was lost to me. I liked parts of it... Hated the 'JT' baby scene. I wanted to stab my eyes out after it so I would take that out and re-write it.
        Oh Sorry hun. That was my favorite part. I loved his reaction to the whole experience. Joe played it awesomely.

I have a feeling that if she was with Ronon, Rodney, Sam, etc. she would've done the same. The first feel of a kick is weird, but a wonderful feeling.

I'd probably pick Quarantine too. Or Outcast...I would have liked to have seen some Teyla comfort in the story and the "oh my brother is suddenly my buddy" ending seemed a little cheesy.
        Oh good ideas.

Ugh!That scene with the baby kicking... I wanted to smack Teyla round the head. I just felt so bad for John. It was like she was saying "You'll do for now but...oh,no! Emotions! You're not this baby's father." The look on his face just about broke my heart. I could have slapped her. The worst part? He still would do anything for her.

He's such a sap.

OUCH!!!

Comment

I thought of having teyla in outcast too but i love when nancy first aproaches shep and ronan, teyla would spoil that scene Doesn't stop her being in other bits though
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

You mean...give John some background in an episode that is based around his character and his family?

Laura, you ask for too much.
            I know. I know! Damn me for being so demanding!
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks Cazz.

Oh Sorry hun. That was my favorite part. I loved his reaction to the whole experience. Joe played it awesomely.

OUCH!!!
            I know it was a lot of people's favourite scene but... I just really didn't like it. I just... I was going through my "hate on Teyla" phase

What were you "ouching" at?
            I thought of having teyla in outcast too but i love when nancy first aproaches shep and ronan, teyla would spoil that scene Doesn't stop her being in other bits though
            That first scene with Nancy... *sighs dreamily* Amazing scene

Comment

I would loved to have had John show more concern for Teyla in the Prodigal than he did. I know he had to think of the city first, but a comment or two when he saw Teyla on the screen in Woolsey's office for the first time, would have been great.

Also, I would definately change the final scene in Enemy at the Gate. For John and Teyla to stand there with their arms crossed looking so miserable was just ridiculous.
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                I would loved to have had John show more concern for Teyla in the Prodigal than he did. I know he had to think of the city first, but a comment or two when he saw Teyla on the screen in Woolsey's office for the first time, would have been great.

Also, I would definately change the final scene in Enemy at the Gate. For John and Teyla to stand there with their arms crossed looking so miserable was just ridiculous.
                Enemy at the Gate!!! THAT is the episode Iwould most like to rewrite! I would keep it's concept but write it better. It would be a two parter, get rid of Identity and switch Vegas with the Prodigal for numbers and then have my re-write of EatG. That is the worst executed episode of SGA I have ever seen; the biggest waste of an idea. A really good idea. Very badly done.

Comment

Inquisition. Interesting concept, so very, very, very, very (I could go on..) executed.. No JT, but still so very bad..

But yes, EatG's balcony scene was ridiculous, and those two should have snuggled up against each other!!

Sig
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Enemy at the Gate!!! THAT is the episode Iwould most like to rewrite! I would keep it's concept but write it better. It would be a two parter, get rid of Identity and switch Vegas with the Prodigal for numbers and then have my re-write of EatG. That is the worst executed episode of SGA I have ever seen; the biggest waste of an idea. A really good idea. Very badly done.
                    Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    Inquisition. Interesting concept, so very, very, very, very (I could go on..) executed.. No JT, but still so very bad..
                    I thought Laura had got in spot on but you beat her with that one!

Lovely

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

But yes, EatG's balcony scene was ridiculous, and those two should have snuggled up against each other!!

Sig
                      Nice sig Sanny

If I rewrote INquisition, I'd need to have them being prosecuted with something. Maybe have Woolsey... Because he'sin command. Or Sheppard because he's been there since the beginning. I definitely think there should have been some punishment for that.

Comment

I thought Laura had got in spot on but you beat her with that one!
                        I thought the same actually On both accounts

Lovely
                        Thank you

Nice sig Sanny
                        Thanks my favourite Scotty

If I rewrote INquisition, I'd need to have them being prosecuted with something. Maybe have Woolsey... Because he'sin command. Or Sheppard because he's been there since the beginning. I definitely think there should have been some punishment for that.
                        Absolutely!! I would totally rewrite it, except the beginning
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

OT -

Spoiler:
                          I just got a job! Part-time office and bookeeping work during my kids school hours. I am so excited because I have been looking for about a year now and it is only about 2 minutes from my house!

Something else I would change - I would get rid of Brain Storm completely and put in a TEAM episode. I would really have liked the team (or maybe just John and Teyla) stuck somewhere on some planet and have to survive by just relying on each other.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            OT -

Spoiler:
                            I just got a job! Part-time office and bookeeping work during my kids school hours. I am so excited because I have been looking for about a year now and it is only about 2 minutes from my house!
                            OT:

Spoiler:
                            Woo hoo! Congrats! Finding a job during school hours is tough, but I'm glad you didn't give up and found one!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I thought the same actually On both accounts

Thank you

Thanks my favourite Scotty

Absolutely!! I would totally rewrite it, except the beginning
                              I did rewrite the ep. Don't you think Ronon and Teyla might have had something to say? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4781583/1/Inquistion_Tag

There are a lot of eps I'd have redone. If only to include what Teyla and Ronon thought. Give them a chance to be intelligent. And BS would NOT have happened.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So I need a little help...what do y'all think Teyla's biggest character weakness is?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X